• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players

DragonEmperor23 said:
inb4 you go to a planet with an ultra sun and you become Ultra Escanor
even without that kinda stuff, if have:

-high end 6-A physiology

-(soon to be) High 1-B hax resistence

-the six pages worth of magic Ainz has

-Hevens door

-and whatever bullshit Medaka gives me (RIP The Hero)

Christian Higdon said:
So, really, intense reality bending we could do? Check.
basically

i kinda intentionally didn't choose final key Medaka since, if i understand Ajimu correctly, she's around 1-A

So is The Hero only for the last key(and isnt it like on of the most broken abilities in fiction)

also who gives you the 1-B hax resist? EDIT nvm its from Clef

Why?

also you still some of the most broken abilities ever from her like the 120% power one

PsychoWarper said:
Why?
also you still some of the most broken abilities ever from her like the 120% power one
i don't know really, although i found a thread that said it should be auto-restricted unless the opponent can counter it

EDIT: it got removed for not being an in-universe ability and being the worst NLF ever

Lol when I first so your character i was like that seems a bit underpowered looks over his abilities again nope I was wrong

Christian Higdon said:
All of us have some OP abilities.
i'm probably the worst tbh:

>uses HD to learn everthing about X

>The End makes me better than X in every way, including in his own abilites

>GG

Im thinking of which are the most OP for me, I think its between my Death Manip, Immortality or Speed

Whos has stronker Reactive Evo me or Stranger

(Me wondering if I should add my 5th whos OP)

Well, i have no idea, but perhaps i have some stronk Reactive. I mean, EE is hard to survive, and yet Doomsday adapted and lived through it.

Christian Higdon said:
Probability is overrated. Even plot manip is stronger.
iirc, the high end hax is like this:

High end Reality warping > high end Logic Manip > high end Plot Manip > High end Conceptual Manip

Back