• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players

Not resist(well yeah resist as well) but I meant I have Mind hax that can affect the scarlet king and I absorbed that power.

PsychoWarper said:
Not resist(well yeah resist as well) but I meant I have Mind hax that can affect the scarlet king and I absorbed that power.
thats 999 that can affect him, and i don't know where the absorbing thing comes from, since true SK is comparable to TBD, who trascend the Tree of Knowledge

HD wouild like a word with you. actually, it'd like to take a few, namely "1-A reality Existence Erasure." You ok with that? No? I don't care.

SCP-682

Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect the Scarlet King)

How good is Psycho's immeasurable speed? Mine is 25D immeasurable. Also, no events can occur within the universe unless I'm actively making them happen (or messing my coding up a bit).

No Overlord and Christian stop that shit I said no joke battle

My speed blah: Immeasurable (superior to the Vex, who can freely move beyond linear time)

PsychoWarper said:
SCP-682
Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect the Scarlet King)
999, at the time, is no where near able to do that, and cna only do that once matured

Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
SCP-682
999, at the time, is no where near able to do that, and cna only do that once matured
Thats on 682s profile I dint put that my self

Christian Higdon said:
I swear, let's just stop debating. I know the wikia's about that stuff, but i mean, come on. Really?
yeah, we should stop imo, since now it's basically just a NLF off

Someone should go theough and find each person strongest ability

Lets do stuff with our characters that isnt debating whod win a fight

Christian Higdon said:
I swear, let's just stop debating. I know the wikia's about that stuff, but i mean, come on. Really?
yes, at this point there no point in debating.

Do want to play Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess Poker instead ?

in a battle royale:

stand, blah and smasher get taken out quickly, blah less so, due to not being super haxed

everyone else stalemates via 1-A immortality and NLF

"May i bet my own life? The omniverse? All of FANDOM? Just wait until those blokes at VS Battles says we're only 10-B."

Back