• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players

iirc, the high end hax is like this:

High end Reality warping < high end Logic Manip < high end Plot Manip < High end Conceptual Manip

Fixed it for ya.

The Archdemon said:
iirc, the high end hax is like this:
High end Reality warping < high end Logic Manip < high end Plot Manip < High end Conceptual Manip
Fixed it for ya.

(i have a feeling thats a joke but ok)

HERW can make any other power simply not work, HELM can do the same but needs a reason for it to work (like changing the way a power user thinks), HEPM is just really good, but isn't super useful against people way stronger than you and HECM can make absolute weapons and defenses

The Archdemon said:
If I say "Reality Warping is trash" and I have Conceptual Manipulation, I win.
if your concept manip is strong enough, otherwise the reality warper can do a NO U and make your powers useless

The Archdemon said:
We're comparing equally strong characters with their respective powers, are we not?
no, seriously no

the power of our abilites and our selfs is based on the characters we get them from

When I was talking about Death manip I was talking about mine

Death Manipulation (Knows how to sing deathsongs, which kill targets on a conceptual level and can negate up to mid godly Regenerationn)

Blah can easilly beat almost all of us, he's one of the two with immesurable speed and has a 25-D seal.

now we have to decide:

Who would win, Psyco or Blah ?

PsychoWarper said:
When I was talking about Death manip I was talking about mine
Death Manipulation (Knows how to sing deathsongs, which kill targets on a conceptual level and can negate up to mid godly Regenerationn)
tbf, that probably has a good chance of killing everyone else.....until i use HD and make so you can't use it :p

Overlord775 said:
Blah can easilly beat almost all of us, he's one of the two with immesurable speed and has a 25-D seal.
now we have to decide:

Who would win, Psyco or Blah ?
The clown after getting stomped.

Oh boy

Hl3 or bust said:
I have stupidly high-end 1-B hax resistence, which is gonna be High 1-B soon iirc
You don't resist soul manipulation nor sealing, nor just getting powenulled and punched in the face

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I have stupidly high-end 1-B hax resistence, which is gonna be High 1-B soon iirc
You don't resist soul manipulation nor sealing, nor just getting powenulled and punched in the face
Well he does have medakas broken ass powers

PsychoWarper said:
Also I have 1-B mind hax and iirc tier 1 power absorption,
i think my resistence is a bit better than yours, since i cna kinda resist untrained 239 without telekill armor, and be completely immune to it with telekill armor

Back