• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about " My Son Zach " & Something about me ( Seed ) ..

Zach
Zachary

But before I ask, , i wanted to let you all know : The reasons all of the OC's I mad delved into things that people hated was to inflict self harm . I know it is horrible... But I guess in a way, it worked . Oh well... Now is not the time to return to that way of thinking...
Anyways.. There is a character from a YouTube Documentary called " My Son Jack " . I looked at TVTropes placement, and in power , the Author of said series ranked him as #1, even with characters such as TOAA , Suggsverse , Featherine , and Demonbane ranked much lower than him. In said series, they also implied he has no limits in power , and the boundaries of his abilities are unknown, implying that where the author placed him is supported in the series. It also implied his abilities would get far more potent in power as he got older...

My question is : Would it be safer to put a blog of him here on Fc/Oc vs battles , make a page for him and see if it stays , or place him on Joke-Battles ?

With levels of power he is at, it's quite clear to see that he pretty much is.

Back