• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Comet King (Unsong) Wording CRT

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
The Comet King's profile, in its AP description, includes...
Capable of using the Wraithful Name, which has enough power to destroy half of an US state and obliterate Uriel's physical form instantly, as well as demolish an entire mountain complex alongside an underground bunker two-thousand feet beneath it[6].
That last part is referring to this statement from Sarah Smith-Teller. Where she's angrily threatening a group because she couldn't get through a blast door
We came to the blast door. Sarah put me down, started shouting Names at it, Names I knew and Names I didn’t know, almost too fast for my ear to follow. The door shook but didn’t give in.

[extraneous text removed, read full context here]

“I WIELD SECRET NAMES! I SPEAK KLIPOT YOU CAN’T EVEN IMAGINE! I CAN SEND THIS WHOLE CAVERN TOPPLING DOWN WITH A THOUGHT! I WILL DO IT! SO WHO’S GOT THE COJONES TO TRY TO STOP ME?”
I think the circumstances mean that statement shouldn't be included on CK's profile at all.
  1. There is literally no indication that she has the Wrathful Name or is threatening to use it.
  2. The statement comes from an (at the time) heavily unreliable source, she's freaking out and angry, unable to use her Names to get through a blast door, and she's threatening to "send this whole cavern toppling down".
  3. The statement does not in any way indicate being able to demolish the entire mountain complex alongside an underground bunker two-thousand feet beneath. At best it threatens toppling the cavern, a feat maybe somewhere in 9-A to 8-C.
  4. That feat's currently only included on her profile as a "possibly far higher" rating, why is it being used here to support High 6-C+? That feat stands well enough on its own.
This won't actually change the ratings, it'll just remove that part of the wording.

Cool beans, think you could edit the profile to remove that part since it's locked? :3

EDIT: I've made the change, any mod who strolls by, feel free to close this.

Last edited:
Back