• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quincy Existence Erasure CRT

Right now every Quincy has Soul Manipulation (All Quincy can destroy souls), which is only half correct. Quincy posses Soul Manipulation because they can control reishi which is what all souls are made off.

But Quincies have Existence Erasure powers.

• Quincies completely extinguish Hollows. And the souls that have become Hollows are completely extinguished from the cycle of reincarnatio after destruction which means Existence Erasure.
Quincies should have existence erasure only against demon-like souls or entities.

Paul Frank said:
"Quincies completely eradicate hollows"
That's soul destruction not ee
Ninjad me.

To add more insult to injury, Quincies never erase Shinigami whenever their Arrows blast them. So unless every Shinigami and their mother have resistance to Existence Erasure all of a sudden, its not existence erasure.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Paul Frank said:
"Quincies completely eradicate hollows"
That's soul destruction not ee
Ninjad me.
To add more insult to injury, Quincies never erase Shinigami whenever their Arrows blast them. So unless every Shinigami and their mother have resistance to Existence Erasure all of a sudden, its not existence erasure.
Quincies should have existence erasure only against demon-like souls or entities. They erased Hollows from the cycle of life never to heard from them again. Their existence has been erased since some Hollows are made from Hundreds of human souls that will never exist in the world ever again.

It falls under the wiki's already stablish rules for existence erasure.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Existence_Erasure

It doesn't have to wipe the person erased from existence from memory since we are all aware that not even Zeno'o could erase Zamasu's existence from the DBS cast. Yamamoto also posses this power and Royd Yhwach was still able to remmeber those that Yamamoto killed with his Bankai.

AppleLord said:
Quincies should have existence erasure only against demon-like souls or entities. They erased Hollows from the cycle of life never to heard from them again. Their existence has been erased since some Hollows are made from Hundreds of human souls that will never exist in the world ever again.
And again, that only makes it to be Soul Destruction.

I want someone to explain to me how "being removed from the cycle of life, never to be heard from again" means that its removing your whole existence. Because we have characters who can get removed from the reincarnation cycle, such as the Avatar from Avatar the Last Airbender for example, and their existence is most definitely not erased.

In Avatar when someone gets remove from the cycle of reincarnation I am assuming you mean that their souls get completely remove from the afterlife and the living world and bring a catastrophic disorder event that could destroyed existence itself because it's messing up with the law of the verse.

If not they are not the same type of removal from the cycle of reincarnation.

I should had specified that Hollow Souls get destroyed but don't get to reincarnate in the human world like when other souls are destroyed. They just cease to exist from the life and death cycle and are never heard from again.

Hmm ........ the fact that Mayuri is saying it immediately supercedes anything Rukia explained. I wanna see other translations though cuz this is actually gonna change some stuff.

The Shinigami purify, the Quincies extinguish. When a Hollow is destroyed by the Quincies they cease to exist, not going to hell or entering the cycle of rebirth.

At least that's my fondness for. If that is enough I agree.

MachTwo said:
NNT have similar ability with demons
They get soul destruction.
I was on the downgrade thread. The Quincies' case is Soul Destruction, as well.

Existence Erasure is erasing an entity's existence even from other people's mind, so Quincy does not get Existence Erasure just Soul Erasure.

But Gremmy should get Existence Erasure as he erased Guanel Lee even from memory.

The4Godlike said:
Existence Erasure is erasing an entity's existence even from other people's mind, so Quincy does not get Existence Erasure just Soul Erasure.

But Gremmy should get Existence Erasure as he erased Guanel Lee even from memory.
Downgrade thread incoming for Hakai Beerus who has existence erasure but doesn't erase Zamasu's existence from others minds. Downgrade for Yamamoto's existence erasure since Royd Yhwach still remembers the Quincies that Yamamoto killed.

Existence Erasure doesn't always erase memories.

I forgot Gremmy was in the page listed as a notable user from the Subjective Reality page and during the page creation so the ability to his page can be added for such reasons.

Does Existence Erasure requires the person/thing to be erase from others memories to be considered Existence Erasure?

Yamamoto's bankai shouldn't even be existence erasure.

It 'erases' people through the sheer heat of the sword. That's like saying if someone is tossed into the sun they are ee'd

AppleLord said:
Does Existence Erasure requires the person/thing to be erase from others memories to be considered Existence Erasure?
Wasn't it supposed to be like that? I mean if you are erasing someone's existence completely, then you must erase everything about him/her which includes memories.

If Existence Erasure does not include memories, then all of Quincy must have Existence Erasure by default which includes Ichigo too.And then Aizen came back from a Final Getsuga Tensho which should have erased him.What would that make Aizen's Regenerationn? Mid-Godly probably.

By the way, Yamamoto couldn't erase Royd completely.His body wasn't got erased little by little as his mantle did.It was Yhwach that destroyed Royd.

Back