• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
As Laser frog was doing Javen's plan alone he came to an stopping point when he pulled up the tournament bracket his turn was next
"GREAT AFTER THAT MATCH I'LL HAVE TO DO THIS WHOLE PLAN AGAIN! JUST GREAT!"
???: "I think I can help..."
Frog man turned to the mysterious person who revealed to be... JAVEN!?! though he was wearing an cast and was in an wheel chair.
Frogman: "J-Javen Your still here I thought you were eliminated?"
Javen: "Dude, when the creator of this tournament created me obviously he's going to let me stay here!"
Frogman: "I don't know about you going out with your plan still... I mean... you're in an wheel chair..."
Javen: "Oh Don't worry I'm slowly regenerating somehow that hedgehog affected that..."
Frogman: "Welp gonna continue the plan?"
Javen: "Yep!"
They both fist bumped eachother as Frogman and turbo mecha sonic was on the arena
TMS: "Ah, Another robotic life form... I CAN'T WAIT TO CRUSH YOU!"
Frogman: "You're high in the sin meter I guess I'll go CHOP YOU DOWN!"
Whilst both were preparing Javenplayz eyed frogman suspiciously though he tripped and eyed the thing he tripped on then he grabbed said thing and teleported.
Javenplayz: "Guess what..."
Rewrite: "What?"
Javenplayz: "I Have Bad news and Best news!"
Rewrite: "Tell me the Bad news first!"
Javenplayz: "The Frog is on to us..."
Rewrite: "I'll deal with him..."
Javenplayz: "Best news is this!"
Javen grabbed out the master emerald.
Rewrite: "MAGNIFENCT TRULY GOOD!"
Rewrite sat back down turned on the tv to the two opponents and smiled
Rewrite: "Truly good..."
Rules Stated Here
CharacterVotes:
Laser Frogman1
Turbo Mecha Sonic (Fnf)4
Inconclusive-

Last edited:
The frog doesn't have any 7-C stats listed; its second key just says it's higher than its first 8-A key. I guess I'll just assume they're baseline? I looked through the hub thread to see if its AP was listed there but no.

If that's the case, then Mecha has a >4.88x AP advantage which he can amp even further with the emeralds and Chaos Blast, and his forcefields, which can no-sell attacks from enemies comparable to himself, will essentially be indestructible. His info analysis means he'll constantly be able to analyze the frog's attacks and be able to counter them, and means he'll always be able to keep track of the frog, teleportation spam to both keep pressure on and to avoid any ranged attacks, some of the laser frog's hax, like soul and age manip, will be useless due to Mecha's Immortality and inorganic physiology, the frog's heat manip should be ineffective due to both Mecha's heat resistance, and being way too durable to conventionally hurt, hacking is resisted, forcefields will only be marginally useful given Mecha's overwhelming physical superiority, the frog's way higher LS could be a problem if it manages to grab Mecha, but he can just teleport out of any grapples. The chaos emeralds can also let Mecha blitz, even without needing to charge up a light speed attack, which'll make dodging any attacks and beating the frog down even easier.

Regeneration could potentially be a problem, though Mecha's overwhelming AP advantage means he'll be dealing heavy damage with every attack, he can blitz with the light speed attack and essentially paste the frog before it has a chance to regenerate, and once he realizes the laser frog can regenerate and assuming the light speed strategy doesn't work, Mecha will be pretty quick to use Chaos Blast (Which, being able to completely obliterate multiple comparable opponents, should be more than enough to bypass the frog's Mid regen) to end the fight, either via the frog's self-BFR, or just obliterating it completely, and that's ignoring how the frog will likely need to be spamming a lot of its powerful laser attacks to try and stay in the game, which will lower its regen. Homing lasers can both be dodged with teleportation, or, given the AP advantage, Mecha can just overpower them with his own energy attacks or put up a forcefield and tank them, electricity and causing component failure with green lasers could give Mecha trouble given his vulnerability to the former, but his info analysis means he'll know he can't just face tank the latter, and forcefields can counter both anyway.

So, the laser frog's got a wide variety of attacks and abilities, but Mecha's ~5x AP advantage, ability to amp that even further and blitz on-demand, effectively indestructible forcefields & teleportation+info analysis/esp means he'd need to job really hard to lose. The frog could potentially be smarter if it makes a lot of its body into brain cells, but the description implies that hinders its physical stats and as such doing so would lead to the frog getting crushed even harder than it was already. Voting Mecha Sonic

the frog's heat manip should be ineffective due to both Mecha's heat resistance,
How high is this, and does it also apply to Mecha's insides? Frogman has Tongue heat transferal, which transfers multiple thousands of degrees Celsius directly into Mecha's innards, potentially resulting in full body melting. Even with good outer heat resistance, his profile doesn't suggest that his insides can survive the same heat (especially since this ability is also basically durability negation)

How high is this, and does it also apply to Mecha's insides? Frogman has Tongue heat transferal, which transfers multiple thousands of degrees Celsius directly into Mecha's innards, potentially resulting in full body melting. Even with good outer heat resistance, his profile doesn't suggest that his insides can survive the same heat (especially since this ability is also basically durability negation)
He can resist heat that can "incinerate metal," which iirc was argued in a previous Mecha thread to be ~3,000 degrees Celsius (The boiling point of steel), so he should resist it, his innards don't have feats of heat resistance, but transferring the heat into Mecha's innards would require the frog's tongue to actually pierce Mecha's body, which would be incredibly difficult with Mecha's ~5x dura/AP advantage, amped even further by chaos emeralds + forcefields & teleportation spam aided by info analysis/extrasensory perception, with the chaos emeralds also giving Mecha a large speed advantage

He can resist heat that can "incinerate metal," which iirc was argued in a previous Mecha thread to be ~3,000 degrees Celsius (The boiling point of steel), so he should resist it, his innards don't have feats of heat resistance, but transferring the heat into Mecha's innards would require the frog's tongue to actually pierce Mecha's body, which would be incredibly difficult with Mecha's ~5x dura/AP advantage, amped even further by chaos emeralds + forcefields & teleportation spam aided by info analysis/extrasensory perception, with the chaos emeralds also giving Mecha a large speed advantage
Frogman also has his Green Laser Weaponry which causes Transmutation by lots of green laser hits landed, which force increased component failure on robots. Mecha doesn't have a resistance to it, so I can see Frogman playing a ranged game and getting good shots that way. There's a chance that Age Manip attacks could also apply to his barriers instead, aging them into deactivation, but I'll leave it to Froggy to clarify whether or not that's possible.

Frogman also has his Green Laser Weaponry which causes Transmutation by lots of green laser hits landed, which force increased component failure on robots. Mecha doesn't have a resistance to it, so I can see Frogman playing a ranged game and getting good shots that way. There's a chance that Age Manip attacks could also apply to his barriers instead, aging them into deactivation, but I'll leave it to Froggy to clarify whether or not that's possible.
I noted the green lasers already, not only would they need to actually hit Mecha Sonic to do anything, which would be very hard with Mecha's info analysis and teleportation spam, but Mecha could just overpower them with his own energy attacks (He's 5 times stronger, can widen that gap even further and has an omnidirectional energy blast which is even stronger, his own attacks would tear right through the lasers), no-sell them with his forcefields, or blitz around them with chaos emerald/light speed stat amping. The age manip would need feats of affecting a forcefield, and given Mecha's type 1 immortality, they probably wouldn't have any effect anyway. Plus, again, they'd need to actually land to have a chance of inflicting their effects

the frog's way higher LS could be a problem if it manages to grab Mecha, but he can just teleport out of any grapples. The chaos emeralds can also let Mecha blitz, even without needing to charge up a light speed attack, which'll make dodging any attacks and beating the frog down even easier.
Frogman has Telekinesis and Magnetism manipulation also, Higher LS with those abilities would be greatly helpful in both slowing Mecha down and being able to land attacks. Carefully timed combos of this + green laser weaponry should be useful, even with all of the above mentioned. Frogman has ways to raise the AP of his attacks also, and 5 times durability isn't enough to be indestructible. Blood Attacks also inflict corrosion inducement on robots, which Mecha also doesn't resist.

Frogman has Telekinesis and Magnetism manipulation also, Higher LS with those abilities would be greatly helpful in both slowing Mecha down and being able to land attacks. Carefully timed combos of this + green laser weaponry should be useful, even with all of the above mentioned. Frogman has ways to raise the AP of his attacks also, and 5 times durability isn't enough to be indestructible. Blood Attacks also inflict corrosion inducement on robots, which Mecha also doesn't resist.
Telekinesis can be escaped with teleportation, and magnetism is listed as being through gloves and doesn't have any description, so I have no idea how it's used, but it can likely be escaped the same way. They could briefly stall Mecha, but unless the frog can use telekinesis/magnetism and energy attacks simultaneously, Mecha can just keep moving the moment the Frog lets him go, or just teleport away. And even if the telekinesis or magnetism held Mecha in place and he couldn't teleport out, he could just create a forcefield to say no to everything. And since Mecha can amp himself to blitz-worthy levels, he could get around those abilities just by being too fast for the frog to target

The Frog's 7-C AP is presumably from amping himself as much as possible, so he probably can't go much higher, not to mention Mecha not only upscales from his own value (Borderline stomping 28 kiloton, single chaos emerald level characters in base and growing much stronger due to his accelerated development) but can also amp himself with the chaos emeralds to the point of stomping originally comparable characters. And since his forcefield can no-sell attacks from opponents on his level, they're likely going to be indestructible.

So sure he's not completely indestructible, but he's pretty close, all of the frog's attacks are going to be dealing minor chip damage, meanwhile any one of Mecha's attacks are dealing massive damage in turn, which will put the frog on the back foot regenerating the damage (His own teleportation is only marginally useful given Mecha's interdimensional extrasensory perception and planetary teleportation, meaning he'll always be able to track the frog and immediately follow him, so he can't just teleport away to safely regenerate the damage) while Mecha, who's main fighting style revolves around pressuring and not giving the opponent breathing room, will pile on and can probably reliably kill the frog from a single connected attack

Corrosion is listed as being an application of age manip, so Mecha's Immortality negates it, and again, it requires actually landing attacks on someone who can amp themselves to blitz you, through indestructible forcefields, teleportation spam, info analysis and much stronger energy attacks

Corrosion is listed as being an application of age manip, so Mecha's Immortality negates it, and again, it requires actually landing attacks on someone who can amp themselves to blitz you, through indestructible forcefields, teleportation spam, info analysis and much stronger energy attacks
It's not an application of Age Manip, Corrosion takes its place when Frogman faces a robot.

Telekinesis can be escaped with teleportation, and magnetism is listed as being through gloves and doesn't have any description, so I have no idea how it's used, but it can likely be escaped the same way. They could briefly stall Mecha, but unless the frog can use telekinesis/magnetism and energy attacks simultaneously, Mecha can just keep moving the moment the Frog lets him go, or just teleport away. And even if the telekinesis or magnetism held Mecha in place and he couldn't teleport out, he could just create a forcefield to say no to everything. And since Mecha can amp himself to blitz-worthy levels, he could get around those abilities just by being too fast for the frog to target

The Frog's 7-C AP is presumably from amping himself as much as possible, so he probably can't go much higher, not to mention Mecha not only upscales from his own value (Borderline stomping 28 kiloton, single chaos emerald level characters in base and growing much stronger due to his accelerated development) but can also amp himself with the chaos emeralds to the point of stomping originally comparable characters. And since his forcefield can no-sell attacks from opponents on his level, they're likely going to be indestructible.

So sure he's not completely indestructible, but he's pretty close, all of the frog's attacks are going to be dealing minor chip damage, meanwhile any one of Mecha's attacks are dealing massive damage in turn, which will put the frog on the back foot regenerating the damage (His own teleportation is only marginally useful given Mecha's interdimensional extrasensory perception and planetary teleportation, meaning he'll always be able to track the frog and immediately follow him, so he can't just teleport away to safely regenerate the damage) while Mecha, who's main fighting style revolves around pressuring and not giving the opponent breathing room, will pile on and can probably reliably kill the frog from a single connected attack
So what is this a total stomp then? You make it sound like Frogman has completely zero options, but I don't know enough about Stage 1 Frogman to continue anyway. We need to wait for Froggy.

Last edited:
It's not an application of Age Manip, Corrosion takes its place when Frogman faces a robot.
limited Age Manipulation blood properties early on (landed blood shots now make the opponent age by 4+ months / Corrosion Inducement for robots, blood sword cuts take 4+ years per hit)

That definitely sounds like the corrosion is done through aging the robot in question
So what is this a total stomp then? You make it sound like Frogman has completely zero options, but I don't know enough about Frogman to continue anyway. We need to wait for Froggy.
Maybe? The frog has options, and those options could get him the win if they land enough, the problem is Mecha just has so many ways of ensuring those options don't land.

Frogmen also have years of training and combat experience plus extraordinary intelligence to combat Mecha’s teleportation and forcefields. I’m waiting for further input, but in no way will this be easy for Mecha.

limited Age Manipulation blood properties early on (landed blood shots now make the opponent age by 4+ months / Corrosion Inducement for robots, blood sword cuts take 4+ years per hit)

That definitely sounds like the corrosion is done through aging the robot in question
I don't think that's how it's worked for other matches with Frogman in them though. I've had matches against Frogman where I'm using a robot, and age isn't typically involved at all, it's just corrosion. I'm pretty sure it's the case of whether or not Frogman faces an organic or inorganic opponent, determining if it'll be an age effect or corrosion effect.

Frogmen also have years of training and combat experience plus extraordinary intelligence to combat Mecha’s teleportation and forcefields. I’m waiting for further input, but in no way will this be easy for Mecha.
Extraordinary genius is noted to be through converting a high amount of cells to brain cells, meaning if the frog has said intelligence, he's gimping his physical stats to do so. The frog also just kind of doesn't have an answer for Mecha's forcefields, they're way too durable to ever hope to break through and Mecha can put them up at any time.

I don't think that's how it's worked for other matches with Frogman in them though. I've had matches against Frogman where I'm using a robot, and age isn't typically involved at all, it's just corrosion. I'm pretty sure it's the case of whether or not Frogman faces an organic or inorganic opponent, determining if it'll be an age effect or corrosion effect.
Did said robot have Type 1 Immortality? Because the profile seems to indicate that the corrosion is an application of age manip, and aging a robot would cause it to rust/corrode

Did said robot have Type 1 Immortality? Because the profile seems to indicate that the corrosion is an application of age manip, and aging a robot would cause it to rust/corrode
No, but I still don’t think that’s how it works. Again, we gotta wait for Froggy to truly confirm or deny

Frog man turned to the mysterious person who revealed to be... JAVEN!?! though he was wearing an cast and was in an wheel chair.
Frogman: "J-Javen Your still here I thought you were eliminated?"
Javen: "Dude, when the creator of this tournament created me obviously he's going to let me stay here!"
Frogman: "I don't know about you going out with your plan still... I mean... you're in an wheel chair..."
Seeing Javen is traumatized enough that even High regen doesn't help to fully recover, he would give him the PEZ... I mean some Regetions, the ultimate heal you take to just swipe all awful from you and feel alive once more!
Frogman: "You're high in the sin meter I guess I'll go CHOP YOU DOWN!"
Indeed, let's see what stage 1 Frogman having all the equipment on can do

The frog doesn't have any 7-C stats listed; its second key just says it's higher than its first 8-A key. I guess I'll just assume they're baseline? I looked through the hub thread to see if its AP was listed there but no.
So, the laser frog's got a wide variety of attacks and abilities, but Mecha's ~5x AP advantage, ability to amp that even further and blitz on-demand, effectively indestructible forcefields & teleportation+info analysis/esp means he'd need to job really hard to lose. The frog could potentially be smarter if it makes a lot of its body into brain cells, but the description implies that hinders its physical stats and as such doing so would lead to the frog getting crushed even harder than it was already. Voting Mecha Sonic
FU story is still in the process, some pages not having exact feats, but rather ones to be a rough estimate. But still, estimating Frogman has the baseline value is just wrong, given that the full output of Laser Bazooka in its mode 3 and mode 5 is actually High 7-C. Upon looking at the FU Android profile (the most standard wielder of this weapon in this type), the constant medium blast beam deals energy worth at least 2.184x10^14 joules each second (measured by observing Red Stickmen failing to replicate its power), aka 52.198852772467 kT. As stage 1 with full equipment attacks mainly with this weapon, it would make its ranged AP ~twice as strong as Turbo Mecha Sonic. The AP of the actual Frogman varies (as they grow in strength each day by slow recreate evolution), but still, a stage 1 Frogman having just baseline 7-C power wouldn't go against 7-C enemies intentionally. Given a choice, FU troops are sent at least with the same stats, if not bigger. Also worth mentioning Stage 1-end reaches into the lower 7 tier, and approx around the Low 7-B baseline mile turns into Stage 2, I plan to specify it on the page for a long time now, forgetting each time.

In terms of defense, Frogman possesses three damage reductions. He can also (at least kinda) compensate in speed amps, given he has an FU high-tech jetpack on his back mainly meant for emergency escapes, able to reach Massively Hypersonic+ speeds (Stage 1+ with silk-armor jet-pack reaching 1 400 000 km/h on bigger output). The only downside is that the jetpack doesn't turn into sides right away due to the extreme output. If Frogman got desperate, the speed output could be further raised, at the cost of the jetpack becoming even harder to turn and it would be burning fuel quicker.

So I just wanna clarify these stat-focused factors before all else, as I see that this fight got mostly spinning about them.

Last edited:
FU story is still in the process, some pages not having exact feats, but rather ones to be a rough estimate. But still, estimating Frogman has the baseline value is just wrong, given that the full output of Laser Bazooka in its mode 3 and mode 5 is actually High 7-C. Upon looking at the FU Android profile (the most standard wielder of this weapon in this type), the constant medium blast beam deals energy worth at least 2.184x10^14 joules each second (measured by observing Red Stickmen failing to replicate its power), aka 52.198852772467 kT. As stage 1 with full equipment attacks mainly with this weapon, it would make its ranged AP ~twice as strong as Turbo Mecha Sonic. The AP of the actual Frogman varies (as they grow in strength each day by slow recreate evolution), but still, a stage 1 Frogman having just baseline 7-C power wouldn't go against 7-C enemies intentionally. Given a choice, FU troops are sent at least with the same stats, if not bigger. Also worth mentioning Stage 1-end reaches into the lower 7 tier, and approx around the Low 7-B baseline mile turns into Stage 2, I plan to specify it on the page for a long time now, forgetting each time.

Frogman also possesses three damage reductions, he can also (at least kinda) compensate in speed amps, given he has an FU high-tech jetpack on his back mainly meant for emergency escapes, able to reach Massively Hypersonic+ speeds (Stage 1+ with silk-armor jet-pack reaching 1 400 000 km/h on bigger output). The only downside is that the jetpack doesn't turn into sides right away due to the extreme output. If Frogman got desperate, the speed output could be further raised, at the cost of the jetpack becoming even harder to turn and it would be burning fuel quicker.

So I just wanna clarify these stat-focused factors before all else, as I see that this fight got mostly spinning about them.
Ok, none of that is listed on the profile, (A 7-C key isn't even listed), but regardless.

Mecha upscales from his own value quite a bit, to the point of stomping 28 kiloton level characters before growing much stronger, can amp himself with the emeralds and can completely obliterate multiple comparable opponents with Chaos Blast, so their AP is probably similar in that case. So, Mecha's Forcefields aren't quite the god-mode, "I just win option" I thought they were before, but they're still incredibly useful, being able to block any potentially harmful abilities like the green laser's transmutation/component damaging and generally soak up a lot of damage.

Though since a lot of abilities come from equipment/items, Mecha would likely target those items, gimping the frog's attack options, such as severely limiting the frog's ranged attack options via getting rid of/destroying the laser cannon, Mid regen requires potions/tablets that Mecha Sonic wouldn't give the frog the breathing room to drink/take

If MHS+ is only with the jetpack and only on its highest setting, then speed is even worse for the frog than I thought. Mecha in base is already ~3 times faster than that and can amp himself to blitz comparable opponents with the chaos emeralds. Likewise, Mecha doesn't have any of the maneuverability issues that the frog would, especially with the battlefield control Mecha's teleportation spam would grant him. And that's without factoring in Mecha being able to amp himself to light speed

Also, after looking back through the profile, I realized that Mid regen is only through equipment and the frog only has High-Low normally, plus given Mecha can scan vitals and that the Frog's self-BFR maneuver is based on its heart and brain, Mecha could figure that out and target those areas specifically, likely being able to kill the frog without it being able to escape and recover.

Mecha can scan vitals and that the Frog's self-BFR maneuver is based on its heart and brain, Mecha could figure that out and target those areas specifically, likely being able to kill the frog without it being able to escape and recover.
Frog’s BFR is automatic even if the full body is destroyed. They are teleported before anything could happen to them, even if mecha somehow disintegrated the entire body in an instant it would still warp away fine. The question is whether or not Frogman could return in time

Frog’s BFR is automatic even if the full body is destroyed. They are teleported before anything could happen to them, even if mecha somehow disintegrated the entire body in an instant it would still warp away fine. The question is whether or not Frogman could return in time
It mentions the heart and brain teleporting away, meaning they likely need to be intact for this option. Also saying it would activate before someone >>3x faster manages to destroy either organ would be an NLF.

Observe this match for a good demonstration
I ain't readin allat I don't see how another vs thread is a source for the ability. What part am I looking for? Is there something that says an ability that teleports away the frog's brain and heart doesn't actually need one of those organs intact to do so? Because with Mecha being able to amp to light speed, he'd be ~770x faster, and the frog's profile makes no indication of being able to act and auto-teleport when being attacked by something that fast

I ain't readin allat I don't see how another vs thread is a source for the ability. What part am I looking for? Is there something that says an ability that teleports away the frog's brain and heart doesn't actually need one of those organs intact to do so? Because with Mecha being able to amp to light speed, he'd be ~770x faster, and the frog's profile makes no indication of being able to act and auto-teleport when being attacked by something that fast
Pardon me Soupywolf5, but I simply don't have the time and energy to reply in the quick tempo you possess, it's blitzing my brain, not gonna lie. I will try to give you Stage 1's arguments tomorrow, but this is just beyond quick. If you could give me a shorter summary of all the win coins you see for Mecha Sonic, it would make the life of the future arguing Froggytron easier, he would also thank you.

After reading all the arguments, I can finally reply (sorry I took so long):
The general strategy of Stage 1 Frogman with equipment against a strong durable opponent would be ranged sniping using green laser bazooka (being the best described on FU Android’s profile, essentially it's the 100% same weapon), while using his portal-opening boots to just „pop out“ from portals randomly appearing from the battlefield landscape to fire several beams, and then just fall back into the portal (using gravity combined with telekinesis applied on himself for speed), appearing once more in different location far from Mecha Sonic.

Once Frogman sees Mecha Sonic can teleport (to dodge green laser beams), he won't let any of them to waste, and will simply slowly spam the whole battlefield with circling blasts everywhere, so there is almost to space to teleport into. This can be achieved by controlling all of them remotely by Green Laser Bazooka’s laser magnets. Even if no beam directly hits, they radiate their effects on a lower scale. Once so many of them are present, Mecha Sonic’s components will start to fail due to every present radiation, giving Frogman a first-win coin.
the frog's heat manip should be ineffective due to both Mecha's heat resistance
3000 F (converted into 1,648.89 Celsius) is not a great protection against thousands of Celsius Tongue Heat Trasferal is able to transfer. Further when the sharp tongue can pierce Mecha Sonic’s armor and deliver all this heat inside (from Frogman’s laser blood, working as a heat and energy battery), literally vaporizing the Mecha Sonic from within.
Chaos Blast (Which, being able to completely obliterate multiple comparable opponents, should be more than enough to bypass the frog's Mid regen) to end the fight
This indeed seems dangerous, if Mecha Sonic isn't defeated by heat / green laser-charged spam, Frogman would activate his double laser forcefields combined with activating R.L. Barier to have 3x damage reduction resistances. If even that doesn't help, Frogman would Core BFR automatically just before dying and with a high probability would come back within the SBA week rule, with mostly the same stats. If that's the case, doing Chaos Blast repeatedly would grant Mecha a win-coin.
frog will likely need to be spamming a lot of its powerful laser attacks to try and stay in the game, which will lower its regen.
This could be the case with higher stages, but key2 mainly uses the Laser Bazooka weapon for attacking, Frogman’s regen would be mostly unchanged.
The age manip would need feats of affecting a forcefield, and given Mecha's type 1 immortality, they probably wouldn't have any effect anyway. Plus, again, they'd need to actually land to have a chance of inflicting their effects
If Frogman boosts the green laser beams with Red Laser Damage boost, outside of bigger damage, they will start doing aging damage to objects hit as well. If the forcefields of Mecha Sonic can stay around him for an infinite time (not requiring any energy recharging), aging won't do anything to them. But even if the forcefields weaken just a little with time, the aging effect will help, despite its weaker version of Stage 1.
Telekinesis can be escaped with teleportation, and magnetism is listed as being through gloves and doesn't have any description, so I have no idea how it's used, but it can likely be escaped the same way. They could briefly stall Mecha, but unless the frog can use telekinesis/magnetism and energy attacks simultaneously, Mecha can just keep moving the moment the Frog lets him go, or just teleport away.
The silk armor gloves give Stage1 other abilities of FU Android, such as manipulating electricity or metal things around. They also allow to use of telekinesis, otherwise unlocked at the second stage. Experienced stage 1 Frogman could use all at once while controlling the green laser beams to restrain Mecha’s movement as much as possible, thanks to his battle and multitasking IQ. This could prove very effective combined with Tongue Heat transferal, giving Frogman a second win coin before Mecha even speeds up or uses Chaos Blast. Coming out of the portal within Mecha’s forcefield or later crushing it with mode3 charged shots can deal with his additional defenses.
Though since a lot of abilities come from equipment/items, Mecha would likely target those items, gimping the frog's attack options, such as severely limiting the frog's ranged attack options via getting rid of/destroying the laser cannon, Mid regen requires potions/tablets that Mecha Sonic wouldn't give the frog the breathing room to drink/take
These are fair arguments, it could give temporary room until Frogman draws a secondary Green Laser Bazooka or potions from Dimensional Storage (pockets of the uniform). If (namely the Green Laser Bazooka) is just thrown away, Frogman has many means to get it back. There isn't an infinity of bazookas or potions in the storage, there are more like a backup if original breaks on long missions. Yet given how Frogman teleports unpredictability, the odds of repeatedly disabling his equipment are really low.
If MHS+ is only with the jetpack and only on its highest setting, then speed is even worse for the frog than I thought.
Frogman may lack in speed, but the gloves (if not able to restain) could at least radically slow Mecha down, as telekinesis is classified as lifting strength. The magnetism distorting Mechas movements could also help in combating this weakness.
Also, after looking back through the profile, I realized that Mid regen is only through equipment and the frog only has High-Low normally, plus given Mecha can scan vitals and that the Frog's self-BFR maneuver is based on its heart and brain, Mecha could figure that out and target those areas specifically, likely being able to kill the frog without it being able to escape and recover.
For example, decapitating Frogman (if he gets through all the shields and damage reductions) could be a better effective way, indeed. But it still isn't a clear threat to BFR as core, as the head lives a few seconds. Catching the head and merging it with biological manip, or drinking the mid-regen healing potions with mouth generated on the body could try combatting this.
Homing lasers can both be dodged with teleportation, or, given the AP advantage, Mecha can just overpower them with his own energy attacks or put up a forcefield and tank them, electricity and causing component failure with green lasers could give Mecha trouble given his vulnerability to the former, but his info analysis means he'll know he can't just face tank the latter, and forcefields can counter both anyway.
(He's 5 times stronger, can widen that gap even further and has an omnidirectional energy blast which is even stronger, his own attacks would tear right through the lasers), no-sell them with his forcefields, or blitz around them with chaos emerald/light speed stat amping.
If spam of regular bending shots would prove effective, Frogman with equipment would start using the mode 3 charged shots (each being charged for 4 seconds, delivering High 7-C damage per impact). These can further be stored (by orbiting around Frogman, with their enormous strength possibly being a shield against Chaos Blast), and then used in bigger numbers at once to overpower defenses, previously untouched. That seems like a third Frogman's win coin, given a little more time.
So, the laser frog's got a wide variety of attacks and abilities, but Mecha's ~5x AP advantage, ability to amp that even further and blitz on-demand, effectively indestructible forcefields & teleportation+info analysis/esp means he'd need to job really hard to lose.
With all I described, this isn't nearly as bad. A regular shot of Laser Bazooka delivers 2x the AP of Mecha Sonic and blitz on-demand could be for the most part countered by all defenses mentioned + decent speed amp jetpack + regeneration + Frogman unpredictability due to jumping out/in from portals in the area like a mole + slowing down Mecha with magnetism and LS telekinesis + Core BFR system giving Frogman great odds at returning slightly weaker even if defeated.

So in summary, although there are a few dangers for Frogman, Stage 1 with equipment just seems to be combating them slightly better than Mecha the three Frogman's likely win coins I brought up. It's a really tight fight 🔥

After reading all the arguments, I can finally reply (sorry I took so long):
The general strategy of Stage 1 Frogman with equipment against a strong durable opponent would be ranged sniping using green laser bazooka (being the best described on FU Android’s profile, essentially it's the 100% same weapon), while using his portal-opening boots to just „pop out“ from portals randomly appearing from the battlefield landscape to fire several beams, and then just fall back into the portal (using gravity combined with telekinesis applied on himself for speed), appearing once more in different location far from Mecha Sonic.
Range sniping is a pretty bad idea for frogman, Mecha will know from the get-go that he's at an AP disadvantage thanks to his info analysis, and can always keep track of the frog's position thanks to it and his esp, (Which, with Interdimensional range, far outstrips the frog's teleportation range, which has no listed range but is described in the P&A section as being to "nearby locations") so teleporting around won't be much of an aid as Mecha Sonic will always be able to keep track of his position, appearing far away doesn't help when Mecha can easily close the distance and will always know where his opponent is
Once Frogman sees Mecha Sonic can teleport (to dodge green laser beams), he won't let any of them to waste, and will simply slowly spam the whole battlefield with circling blasts everywhere, so there is almost to space to teleport into. This can be achieved by controlling all of them remotely by Green Laser Bazooka’s laser magnets. Even if no beam directly hits, they radiate their effects on a lower scale. Once so many of them are present, Mecha Sonic’s components will start to fail due to every present radiation, giving Frogman a first-win coin.
Mecha's teleportation not only outranges frogman's attack range, which can only at best match Mecha's normal teleportation range with more powerful attacks, but at the start of the fight Mecha's info analysis will inform him of their component falling properties and, since all of this is coming from the frog's gun, Mecha would likely focus on getting rid of it first, which would not only severely hinder the frog's long-range options, but according to his durability section, would cause his durability to begin lowering.
3000 F (converted into 1,648.89 Celsius) is not a great protection against thousands of Celsius Tongue Heat Trasferal is able to transfer. Further when the sharp tongue can pierce Mecha Sonic’s armor and deliver all this heat inside (from Frogman’s laser blood, working as a heat and energy battery), literally vaporizing the Mecha Sonic from within.
Mecha's resistance isn't 3,000 F, it's 3,000 C, and getting to Mecha's innards would require him to actually land a solid melee hit with his tongue through Mecha's teleporting, forcefields and superior speed and mobility
This indeed seems dangerous, if Mecha Sonic isn't defeated by heat / green laser-charged spam, Frogman would activate his double laser forcefields combined with activating R.L. Barier to have 3x damage reduction resistances. If even that doesn't help, Frogman would Core BFR automatically just before dying and with a high probability would come back within the SBA week rule, with mostly the same stats. If that's the case, doing Chaos Blast repeatedly would grant Mecha a win-coin.
Not only does his profile make no mention of 3x damage reduction, but frogman is going to eating a lot more hits thanks to Mecha being able to amp to blitz multiple times over

This could be the case with higher stages, but key2 mainly uses the Laser Bazooka weapon for attacking, Frogman’s regen would be mostly unchanged.

If Frogman boosts the green laser beams with Red Laser Damage boost, outside of bigger damage, they will start doing aging damage to objects hit as well. If the forcefields of Mecha Sonic can stay around him for an infinite time (not requiring any energy recharging), aging won't do anything to them. But even if the forcefields weaken just a little with time, the aging effect will help, despite its weaker version of Stage 1.
I'm pretty sure we usually treat an ability as needing feats of affecting forcefields to do so, regardless, even if they did work, Mecha would know what they do and just not get hit, assuming he doesn't blitz and get rid of the laser cannon first

The silk armor gloves give Stage1 other abilities of FU Android, such as manipulating electricity or metal things around. They also allow to use of telekinesis, otherwise unlocked at the second stage. Experienced stage 1 Frogman could use all at once while controlling the green laser beams to restrain Mecha’s movement as much as possible, thanks to his battle and multitasking IQ. This could prove very effective combined with Tongue Heat transferal, giving Frogman a second win coin before Mecha even speeds up or uses Chaos Blast. Coming out of the portal within Mecha’s forcefield or later crushing it with mode3 charged shots can deal with his additional defenses.
One of those has planetary range, the other two don't have any listed range feats and one of them is described as effectively a melee attack, so the frog couldn't be effectively using all of them at once. Mecha would likely be very quick to lead with amping with the emeralds upon scanning the frog and realizing he's weaker, which means he'll be blitzing from the get-go and can then charge up a light speed attack to blitz even harder
These are fair arguments, it could give temporary room until Frogman draws a secondary Green Laser Bazooka or potions from Dimensional Storage (pockets of the uniform). If (namely the Green Laser Bazooka) is just thrown away, Frogman has many means to get it back. There isn't an infinity of bazookas or potions in the storage, there are more like a backup if original breaks on long missions. Yet given how Frogman teleports unpredictability, the odds of repeatedly disabling his equipment are really low.

Frogman may lack in speed, but the gloves (if not able to restain) could at least radically slow Mecha down, as telekinesis is classified as lifting strength. The magnetism distorting Mechas movements could also help in combating this weakness.
Drawing a second one won't be much help seeing as Mecha will already be privy to the frog's strategy and, since he's likely at blitz-worthy speeds, getting rid of the second one would be easy. The moment Mecha realizes he can't move normally to escape the TK he'll be teleporting to escape, so doing so would barely help
For example, decapitating Frogman (if he gets through all the shields and damage reductions) could be a better effective way, indeed. But it still isn't a clear threat to BFR as core, as the head lives a few seconds. Catching the head and merging it with biological manip, or drinking the mid-regen healing potions with mouth generated on the body could try combatting this.
I meant less decapitating and more destroying either the frog's brain or heart, Mecha wouldn't give the frog the chance to do any of the latter, he could just shatter any potions summoned either with a shot from one of his gun arms or teleporting in and smashing it, likewise he could do that to just snatch the frog's head and destroy it if he does decapitate (Or just keep it away from the rest of his body until the head dies, since Mecha would be able to tell that he's dying similar to how he could sense Garcello was)
If spam of regular bending shots would prove effective, Frogman with equipment would start using the mode 3 charged shots (each being charged for 4 seconds, delivering High 7-C damage per impact). These can further be stored (by orbiting around Frogman, with their enormous strength possibly being a shield against Chaos Blast), and then used in bigger numbers at once to overpower defenses, previously untouched. That seems like a third Frogman's win coin, given a little more time.

With all I described, this isn't nearly as bad. A regular shot of Laser Bazooka delivers 2x the AP of Mecha Sonic and blitz on-demand could be for the most part countered by all defenses mentioned + decent speed amp jetpack + regeneration + Frogman unpredictability due to jumping out/in from portals in the area like a mole + slowing down Mecha with magnetism and LS telekinesis + Core BFR system giving Frogman great odds at returning slightly weaker even if defeated.

So in summary, although there are a few dangers for Frogman, Stage 1 with equipment just seems to be combating them slightly better than Mecha the three Frogman's likely win coins I brought up. It's a really tight fight 🔥
I thought anything above 7-C was restricted? Regardless, if the frog does start busting out High 7-C attacks, that just gives Mecha more reasons to amp (Assuming he hasn't already, and at that point with info analysis, tele-spam, and a blitz-level speed advantage, Mecha just wouldn't be getting hit and would make getting rid of the laser cannon a top priority, the blasts orbiting the frog would be countered by Mecha being able to amp to be fast enough to see them as frozen.

The AP gap is a little less than 2x and Mecha stomps his own AP value, the gap isn't that wide. Plus as I've said before being stronger would just provoke Mecha into leading with stat amping with the emeralds, blitzing the frog and likely completely closing, if not reversing the stat gap. Speed amping for the frog just isn't a thing, seeing as MHS+ speeds, what the frog would need to bare minimum match Mecha in speed, is already with the jetpack at its highest setting. Unpredicability doesn't help when Mecha will always be able to sense where the frog is, magnetism and TK are at best minor inconveniences and BFR both is likely not to work the first time, and if it did work, and if the frog did come back within a week, he'll be in worse shape than the first time around facing a more pissed off Mecha (Who's had a few days to recoup) and would very likely lead with speed amping to kill the Frog as quick as possible, already knowing how his attacks work and likely knowing how to counter the BFR happening again.

Also this'll be the last response I'll be able to post for a while, so bye for now

So in a summary of this fight:
Frogman’s strategy of coming out of portals + shooting ranged seems to be combated by Mecha knowing non-stop where Frogman is, having teleportation with a bigger radius also knowing the dangers of Frogman’s arsenal, such as green laser blast effects.

When Mecha attempts to take away Green Laser Bazooka, Stage 1 is given the best shot at one shooting Mecha with Tongue Heat Transferal by landing a melee heat to transfer the heat to Mecha’s insides. Destroying the forcefield with a 2x AP advantage won't be hard. This still has to be executed very quickly and overwhelmingly as Mecha teleporting away in time terminates this win coin.

After that Mecha probably starts to amp with Chaos emeralds, mainly using his from I have read:
  • Light Speed Attack: Mecha Sonic curls into his ball form and briefly charges energy, after which his speed is greatly amplified, as the name implies, this technique amplifies Mecha Sonic to light speed, causing the world around to be frozen from his perspective
As taking Green Laser Bazooka away is nearly impossible with Frogman’s LS, and destroying it would nuke both Mecha with Frogman in an instant melee explosion (I figure Mecha could analyze that), Mecha starts targeting Frogman himself, mainly his insides like heart and brain. Stage 1 Frogman can greatly postpone this with shuffling insides, turning other parts of the body into a heart (if it's destroyed), or making multiple brains so 1 shooting it is impossible.

With each blitzing attack, Mecha will have to bypass Frogman's 2x Green Laser forcefields, R.L.Layer around him, Damage Reduction of the Silk-Armor uniform, and Damage Reduction skin & bones. But the AP amping could still manage to land some damage. The process further slows down with High-Low regen, but Mecha can banish Frogman from using healing potions or Regions (shattering them before use). Still, before Frogman’s mass is chipped into the critical amount necessary to BFR, there is a high likelihood Mecha is taken down by the failure of his components, as each blitzing Frogman requires him to get near. The moment Stage 1 realizes this, he will force as many green laser blasts spinning around his body as possible.

Lightspeed still allows to dodge them directly (or use the Chaos Blast when there would be just too much), yet to blitz Frogman, Mecha willingly needs to get near them, and the radiation emission from attacks and double shields reappearing will still affect him every time he does so. And while Frogman has more shots with the Core system (even if he comes with 86% of stats), Mecha is defeated once his components stop working beyond a critical level once.

EDIT: Been on the forum for nearly a year, and still swapping Low-high and High-Low regen

Last edited:
So Im voting Frogman FRA as I still see slightly better odds for him. Seems like only the additional votes can decide this, current status: Frogman: 1, Incon: 0, Turbo Mecha Sonic: 1. I would also like to know if Incon is voteable in this Javen’s Tourney, letting the one seemingly “doing better” advance.

So Im voting Frogman FRA as I still see slightly better odds for him. Seems like only the additional votes can decide this, current status: Frogman: 1, Incon: 0, Turbo Mecha Sonic: 1. I would also like to know if Incon is voteable in this Javen’s Tourney, letting the one seemingly “doing better” advance.
Incon is votable!

Counted

So in a summary of this fight:
Frogman’s strategy of coming out of portals + shooting ranged seems to be combated by Mecha knowing non-stop where Frogman is, having teleportation with a bigger radius also knowing the dangers of Frogman’s arsenal, such as green laser blast effects.

When Mecha attempts to take away Green Laser Bazooka, Stage 1 is given the best shot at one shooting Mecha with Tongue Heat Transferal by landing a melee heat to transfer the heat to Mecha’s insides. Destroying the forcefield with a 2x AP advantage won't be hard. This still has to be executed very quickly and overwhelmingly as Mecha teleporting away in time terminates this win coin.

After that Mecha probably starts to amp with Chaos emeralds, mainly using his from I have read:
  • Light Speed Attack: Mecha Sonic curls into his ball form and briefly charges energy, after which his speed is greatly amplified, as the name implies, this technique amplifies Mecha Sonic to light speed, causing the world around to be frozen from his perspective
As taking Green Laser Bazooka away is nearly impossible with Frogman’s LS, and destroying it would nuke both Mecha with Frogman in an instant melee explosion (I figure Mecha could analyze that), Mecha starts targeting Frogman himself, mainly his insides like heart and brain. Stage 1 Frogman can greatly postpone this with shuffling insides, turning other parts of the body into a heart (if it's destroyed), or making multiple brains so 1 shooting it is impossible.

With each blitzing attack, Mecha will have to bypass Frogman's 2x Green Laser forcefields, R.L.Layer around him, Damage Reduction of the Silk-Armor uniform, and Damage Reduction skin & bones. But the AP amping could still manage to land some damage. The process further slows down with High-Low regen, but Mecha can banish Frogman from using healing potions or Regions (shattering them before use). Still, before Frogman’s mass is chipped into the critical amount necessary to BFR, there is a high likelihood Mecha is taken down by the failure of his components, as each blitzing Frogman requires him to get near. The moment Stage 1 realizes this, he will force as many green laser blasts spinning around his body as possible.

Lightspeed still allows to dodge them directly (or use the Chaos Blast when there would be just too much), yet to blitz Frogman, Mecha willingly needs to get near them, and the radiation emission from attacks and double shields reappearing will still affect him every time he does so. And while Frogman has more shots with the Core system (even if he comes with 86% of stats), Mecha is defeated once his components stop working beyond a critical level once.

EDIT: Been on the forum for nearly a year, and still swapping Low-high and High-Low regen
The AP gap is less than 2x with Mecha's upscaling (And the gap between their AP values being less than 2x to begin with), his forcefields should hold up just fine.

Mecha is very likely to lead with chaos emerald amping upon his scanners telling him that his opponent is stronger and has methods of dura negation, meaning he'll be blitzing the entire fight, this is separate from the light speed attack, and both are two different forms of speed amping, Mecha could stack them to blitz even harder, but he only needs one to blitz at all. And the chaos emerald amping also has the benefit of taking away any AP advantage frogman had and likely even making it so Mecha's the stronger one

Mecha Sonic would almost immediately begin with removing the bazooka from play, he doesn't necessarily need to destroy it (BTW the profile makes no mention of it exploding) and being able to hard blitz, he could easily damage the frog's hands to force him to let go and teleport away with the weapon (At a range well beyond what he'd be able to retrieve it) and the back-up bazooka would be taken care of likely even easier, since the opening granted by summoning/grabbing the second one would allow Mecha to charge up a light-speed attack, blitzing even harder than before for a while

Even with the damage reduction, Mecha's going to be landing so many more attacks than the frog that it borderline doesn't even matter (A ~770x speed gap from the light speed attack is absurd, with Mecha landing hundreds of attacks in the same time the frog could throw one), High-Low regen isn't that great, considering any major organ damage is enough to overwhelm it, which Mecha will be trying to do, with his ability to scan the frogman's vitals and organs meaning he'll always know where to hit to inflict the most damage, the green laser aura idea might work, assuming Mecha doesn't just fall back to using his own ranged energy blasts/guns, however Mecha is going to be removing the bazooka so early on that he probably wouldn't even really get a chance to do so

Also, what exactly is the component failure? Mecha resists Technology hax, scaling above Hex, another robot whose systems were overloaded and crashed by one emerald, while Mecha can handle all 7 at once

And since it wasn't counted, I've already said that I'm voting for Mecha Sonic

The AP gap is less than 2x with Mecha's upscaling (And the gap between their AP values being less than 2x to begin with), his forcefields should hold up just fine.

Mecha is very likely to lead with chaos emerald amping upon his scanners telling him that his opponent is stronger and has methods of dura negation, meaning he'll be blitzing the entire fight, this is separate from the light speed attack, and both are two different forms of speed amping, Mecha could stack them to blitz even harder, but he only needs one to blitz at all. And the chaos emerald amping also has the benefit of taking away any AP advantage frogman had and likely even making it so Mecha's the stronger one

Mecha Sonic would almost immediately begin with removing the bazooka from play, he doesn't necessarily need to destroy it (BTW the profile makes no mention of it exploding) and being able to hard blitz, he could easily damage the frog's hands to force him to let go and teleport away with the weapon (At a range well beyond what he'd be able to retrieve it) and the back-up bazooka would be taken care of likely even easier, since the opening granted by summoning/grabbing the second one would allow Mecha to charge up a light-speed attack, blitzing even harder than before for a while

Even with the damage reduction, Mecha's going to be landing so many more attacks than the frog that it borderline doesn't even matter (A ~770x speed gap from the light speed attack is absurd, with Mecha landing hundreds of attacks in the same time the frog could throw one), High-Low regen isn't that great, considering any major organ damage is enough to overwhelm it, which Mecha will be trying to do, with his ability to scan the frogman's vitals and organs meaning he'll always know where to hit to inflict the most damage, the green laser aura idea might work, assuming Mecha doesn't just fall back to using his own ranged energy blasts/guns, however Mecha is going to be removing the bazooka so early on that he probably wouldn't even really get a chance to do so

Also, what exactly is the component failure? Mecha resists Technology hax, scaling above Hex, another robot whose systems were overloaded and crashed by one emerald, while Mecha can handle all 7 at once

Counted

• Forcefields: Mecha Sonic can create barriers around himself, these barriers could withstand attacks from Expurgation Tricky, who was physically comparable to Mecha Sonic, and remain undamaged
The forcefields showed being fine when a damage equal to Mecha’s stats hit them, several 2x AP hits may be enough to bypass them. If Frogman gets lucky, the part of Mecha creating them will stop working soon being near to green laser.
Mecha is very likely to lead with chaos emerald amping upon his scanners telling him that his opponent is stronger and has methods of dura negation, meaning he'll be blitzing the entire fight,
But undoubtedly, there is a window for a chance of Tongue Heat Trasferal one-shotting Mecha at the start, given that Mecha will melt before teleporting away. It further presents as a danger in the later fight.
Mecha Sonic would almost immediately begin with removing the bazooka from play, he doesn't necessarily need to destroy it
Severing the damage reduction bone arms will prove difficult, along with the skin and uniform. Also, the moment Mecha gets closer to the hands, magnetism would be at its peak, and Frogman would have way better odds of grabbing and tearing Mecha’s body with superior LS or one-shotting him with Tongue Heat Trasferal before he teleports away.

Also, just how would he do such a complicated maneuver if he is curled into a ball? To gain his lightspeed speed, the notable technique clearly says he needs to curl into his ball form and briefly charge energy, giving Frogman a chance to catch him off guard as he charges.
(BTW the profile makes no mention of it exploding)
On this image (from FU Android Soldier's gallery), mode 7. Frogman wields 100% the same weapon.
img_20210306_113844_by_froggytron_dgpmbma-414w-2x.jpg
laser_bazooka_in_work2_by_froggytron_dgpmbst-pre.jpg

If that's the case, Frogman will be forced to deactivate the speed conversion crystal at the Bazooka’s end, being done in a near instant. The original speed of Green Laser beams is also lightspeed (aka the ‘Rychlost Světla’ means ‘lightspeed speed’ in English), but the crystal at the end converts most of the speed into DMG, meaning they cause the 7-C and High 7-C feats with still decent speeds while getting equalized. With the crystal filter off, the damage will be lower, but the speed of rays will be able to catch him while blitzing at lightspeed and hit him with many beams to force his components into failing before Frogman’s mass is mostly away (the images were drawn in the year 2020).

Also, this image showcases another useful modes, like the 4) Laser Gatling, which with lightspeed small bullets could spam the area around Frogman rather quickly for Mecha to dodge. And then if Frogman timed mode 5) Melee shotgun well, that could deal a big blast to Mecha even as a lightspeed ball, as it’s the strongest of all modes (without mode 7 Bazooka exploding), and even with less dmg would be at least powerful as a single normal blast.

+ You never mention bypassing the double Green Laser Frogman generates around himself, getting through it each time while blitzing will be highly damaging and will cause the component failure effect greatly. While the describing image has one (showing FU Android), this one showing Stage 1 with equipment has 2 layers, which can be also used for offense, shooting the outer shield in the area around.
As for what component failure is precisely, it doesn’t overload and crash components, it simply makes them non-functioning anymore. Just as you have odds of the convector heater to just stop working one day (something brokes in the circuit for example), being near Green Laser Beams skyrots these odds, and skyrots even more with direct hits. Mecha would find various parts of his body stopping doing what they should (moving, shooting, etc), until he mostly cannot move at all, as almost nothing functionates anymore, even his brain/core, shutting him down.
Yeah, I mentioned also.

As for how Frogman can shoot the Bazooka in time (Stage 1's mind can hardly strike down anything moving at lightspeeds), the Bazooka itself possesses its own enemy scanner and homing in its middle part, basically a normal laser telling how away the enemy is. Blitzed Frogman could immediately set the Bazooka to shoot automatically, at a certain mode, upon an opponent moving in front of it at a certain distance. That's how 5) Melee shotgun could blast Mecha effectively even if moving at light speed, even if it succeeds within multiple attempts.

This provisioning solution, combined with the defense options mentioned not long ago, could make "blitzing Frogman" a hellish experience for Mecha Sonic.

• Forcefields: Mecha Sonic can create barriers around himself, these barriers could withstand attacks from Expurgation Tricky, who was physically comparable to Mecha Sonic, and remain undamaged
The forcefields showed being fine when a damage equal to Mecha’s stats hit them, several 2x AP hits may be enough to bypass them. If Frogman gets lucky, the part of Mecha creating them will stop working soon being near to green laser.

But undoubtedly, there is a window for a chance of Tongue Heat Trasferal one-shotting Mecha at the start, given that Mecha will melt before teleporting away. It further presents as a danger in the later fight.

Severing the damage reduction bone arms will prove difficult, along with the skin and uniform. Also, the moment Mecha gets closer to the hands, magnetism would be at its peak, and Frogman would have way better odds of grabbing and tearing Mecha’s body with superior LS or one-shotting him with Tongue Heat Trasferal before he teleports away.

Also, just how would he do such a complicated maneuver if he is curled into a ball? To gain his lightspeed speed, the notable technique clearly says he needs to curl into his ball form and briefly charge energy, giving Frogman a chance to catch him off guard as he charges.

On this image (from FU Android Soldier's gallery), mode 7. Frogman wields 100% the same weapon.

img_20210306_113844_by_froggytron_dgpmbma-414w-2x.jpg
laser_bazooka_in_work2_by_froggytron_dgpmbst-pre.jpg

If that's the case, Frogman will be forced to deactivate the speed conversion crystal at the Bazooka’s end, being done in a near instant. The original speed of Green Laser beams is also lightspeed (aka the ‘Rychlost Světla’ means ‘lightspeed speed’ in English), but the crystal at the end converts most of the speed into DMG, meaning they cause the 7-C and High 7-C feats with still decent speeds while getting equalized. With the crystal filter off, the damage will be lower, but the speed of rays will be able to catch him while blitzing at lightspeed and hit him with many beams to force his components into failing before Frogman’s mass is mostly away (the images were drawn in the year 2020).

Also, this image showcases another useful modes, like the 4) Laser Gatling, which with lightspeed small bullets could spam the area around Frogman rather quickly for Mecha to dodge. And then if Frogman timed mode 5) Melee shotgun well, that could deal a big blast to Mecha even as a lightspeed ball, as it’s the strongest of all modes (without mode 7 Bazooka exploding), and even with less dmg would be at least powerful as a single normal blast.

+ You never mention bypassing the double Green Laser Frogman generates around himself, getting through it each time while blitzing will be highly damaging and will cause the component failure effect greatly. While the describing image has one (showing FU Android), this one showing Stage 1 with equipment has 2 layers, which can be also used for offense, shooting the outer shield in the area around.

As for what component failure is precisely, it doesn’t overload and crash components, it simply makes them non-functioning anymore. Just as you have odds of the convector heater to just stop working one day (something brokes in the circuit for example), being near Green Laser Beams skyrots these odds, and skyrots even more with direct hits. Mecha would find various parts of his body stopping doing what they should (moving, shooting, etc), until he mostly cannot move at all, as almost nothing functionates anymore, even his brain/core, shutting him down.

Yeah, I mentioned also.
Again, the gap is way lower than 2x (It’s only ~1.8x between their values and Mecha stomps his own value, the gap is tiny)

Mecha’s heat resistance is sufficient and even if you said it didn’t apply to his innards, actually damaging Mecha to the point of getting at said innards through all his defensive options is going to be extremely difficult

He doesn’t need to sever the limbs, just damage them enough that frogman’ll be forced to let go of his weapon, and good luck getting anything off before he teleports out when he’s going to lead with amping and blitzing. The tongue heat isn’t going to one-shot anyway

The maneuvers are pretty simple, and amping with the chaos emeralds doesn’t need him to curl into a ball, the light speed attack consists of him curling into a ball at the start, sure, but he can move around normally after charging it, he’s not forced to stay as a ball

The profiles don’t say anything about light speed attacks, (No, them being lasers wouldn’t automatically make them light speed, light speed standards are pretty strict and the frog’s lasers almost certainly wouldn’t qualify)

Yeah that component failure description makes it sound like it damages them and makes them fail (Real devices don’t just stop working just because, they stop working because they’re damaged, be it through misuse, wear overtime, whatever) so Mecha’s tech resistance in all honesty should cover it, and even if it didn’t, Mecha’s immediately blitzing and focusing on getting rid of it (Once more, the profile makes no mention of the gun being able to fire on its own, and even if we did say it could do that, if it specifically has to be set to do so, then it doesn’t help against getting blitzed)

As for filling the area with attacks, Mecha can likely resist the component failure, so it’s just a bunch of attacks being fired/aimed by someone Mecha’s hard blitzing, he’ll have no trouble dodging them (Also the frogman’s profile notes he’s a primarily close-ranged fighter, and if he does realize he needs to go ranged it’s going to be after Mecha has started blitzing him and likely already dealt with his primary method of ranged combat)

Back