• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raichu and Eeveelutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raichu is debatle in it's self

I don't see why we should scale the eevee evos to the kanto startes

well there's is red's eevee of course but i'm not sure about that....

Didn't Red's eevee normally struggle a lot against Red's pre-evolved Saur? If I remember correctly, Eevee had to use his constant re and devolving in order to overpower Red's team, as an eevee he didn't stand a chance, and still lost in the end.

@Cal Yeah in that case we would have to scale it to its counterpart in Yellow, Pikachu, which makes a lot of sense. (Which is what I recommend)

Also Pikachu participated in the Feat that got the rest of the starters to High 6-C.

I'm thinking thats probably an outlier considering A- Its not Raichu, B- It's Red's Pikachu, C- His superior Z-Move isn't as strong.

Well to be fair in the Games Red's Pikachu is both his strongest Pokemon and the strongest Pokemon we've seen to date, but I get it.

So should we scale Eevee to Pikachu and Jolteon to Raichu?(Where does that leave Pichu?)

Actually, (Although this is offtopic) Was the High 6-C feat ever accepted here?

1 calc member is nowhere near enough guys...

For example, it took an admin, a bureau, two normal members and 3 calc members to accept mine...

Really? Hmm alright

EDIT: Wait the calc does have the pictures of the feat right? It's hard to check something that doesn't exist.

Well the images appear as Xs for me but I have hope that Lina will be able to see it.

@SD

Are you on mobile? Because it does that when looking on NF (Or in this case, Hero Academia Forums).

It also does it when you're logged out for some annoying reason. Anyway, theirs another calc that would put them all at Island level if the current one is not to be accepted.

We still gotta conclude the original topic, who is scaling to the Eeveelutions and Raichu?

If it's just Pikachu i'll change the profile.

@Ever laptop

It's probably because I don't have an account there...

@Dark can you present it? That way we can have two island level calcs

@Radical I think its leaning more towards No.

(Off topic) Of course we should probably make a "Red's Eevee page" since its basically a composite of the Fire, Water, Electric, and Psychic Eeveelutions.

It really depends, this Tier 6 feat is for specific pokemon, not the average (which feat comes from the pokedex statement)

Aiden does bring a good point, the feat is by incredibly highly trained PKMN using their ultimate moves (Frenzy Plant, and etc..), would scaling the feat to their normal counterparts really even work?

As for Raichu, don't we just put "At least Pikachu's stats"?

I still think Pikachu should be Magneton's level, due to beating an army of them in Giratina's movie, and beating Jasmine's Magnemite. Pikachu never lost to one of them, and has faced enough of them for it not to be PIS.

The real cal howard said:
I still think Pikachu should be Magneton's level, due to beating an army of them in Giratina's movie, and beating Jasmine's Magnemite. Pikachu never lost to one of them, and has faced enough of them for it not to be PIS.
Isn't that trained Pikachus?

I mean, we have an Standard Pikachu at 8-C (Pokedex statement), but a Well Trained Pikachu (like Ash's) can fight and eventually beat a Mega Lucario

Stuff like Lucario is more of common Pokemon inconsistency. Magne-line is different story. Constantly showing yourself superior to a family starts to metaphorically beat up on the term outlier. And while yeah, that's Ash's Pikachu, these profiles are composited.

The real cal howard said:
Stuff like Lucario is more of common Pokemon inconsistency. Magne-line is different story. Constantly showing yourself superior to a family starts to metaphorically beat up on the term outlier. And while yeah, that's Ash's Pikachu, these profiles are composited.
Not exaclty, composite has only one key with all the best feats (maybe 2 if there canon and noncanon stuff) but Pikachu's profile could have 3 keys (Game, Anime and Manga) and same (or at least in some cases) for others profiles, like Charizard's and Lucario's (since his calc is anime-only) and Tauros (Pretty sure that "matching metagross" is a anime only thingy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back