• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Dash vs Gate

So im not actually sure how the power null works with ponies since they usually do that when they are together. Anyway unless she can null him I dont see Dash winning. Gate has far better abilities like gravity manipulation, statistic reduction and summoning.

The power null is only against res to mind manip.

I think Gate wins this.

Dash should have wincons with BFR?

The null works on reality warping and other abilities. It's not strictly mind control. I don't know where people got it was "only" mind control.

I mean, exactly what can Gate do here? The Magic of Friendship can disintegrate opponents comparable to people who are 3.4 times this guy at fractions of their power. What does he have that saves him from getting one-shot?Statistics reduction only works on speed

I do not know much about Gate or how his powers work so im not really sure, was just using the info on his profile. Does Dash have the AP advantage? If so then she probably wins if she makes the first move. I still dont know how Gate's powers work though.

Back