• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raizen profile clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_Blue

VS Battles
Retired
So prime Raize is rated at 6-A here. He was apparently given this rating based on a 20 million power level. Now while his power level at the time of his death is indeed canonical as it was shown in both the manga and anime, his prime power level is fan speculation and should thus be dismissed.

Proposed changes:

Tier: At least 6-B | At least 6-B, likely much higher

Attack Potency:
At least Country level (Can one shot Lower S-Class beings such as Sensui. Roughly comparable to the likes of Yomi and Mukuro) | At least Country level, likely much higher (It has been stated that Raizen in his prime years was more powerful than Yomi, Mukuro, and his old friends in their prime years combined and that Yomi & Mukuro together would be nothing next to Raizen in his prime)

Durability: At least Country level (Can tank Yusuke's assaults without damage. Roughly comparable to Yomi and Mukuro) | At least Country level, likely much higher (Vastly superior to all other Upper S-Class demons. Stated to be superior to Yomi, Mukuro, and his old friends combined)

Key: Weakened State | Prime

The profile also needs some other minor cleaning up.

Edit: Thanks to @Joseph619 for bringing this to my attention.

I agree that he shouldn't be Continent level. However, I'd like to clear a few things up. All S Class Demons are country level. The 3 Kings and all of Raizen's friends are Upper S Class. And they all are very out of practice. Mukuro herself only used half of her power at most during the tournament because of her power being tied to her emotions. Full Power she outclasses them all. And Raizen in his prime is supposed to be above every single one of them at their peaks combined.

I would also like to point out that all S class are listed as Country level, which should not be correct since Sensui which is Low S Class and much weaker than the others is a Country level by made, Upper S Class should receive An upgrade by powerscalling. I would also like to point out that in several moments of the manga it is said that the Upper S Class could sweep the surface of the earth, making them multi continent level by declarations

Those declarations mean nothing in the absence of feats to properly scale characters from. The beast DC/AP feat we have in the manga is just barely 6-B according to this calc (which isn't even used here) and even in the anime, which is non-canon, the best we have is just 6-A and nowhere near High 6-A.

Was going to edit the Raizen profile now but @Dark649 got it done I see. My gratitude to him. Now I can go edit another profile I've been meaning to for a while.

PS:

If anyone thinks some other Yu Yu Hakusho profile needs cleaning up, speak up now. I'll leave this thread open for a while longer. If nothing else is brought up, I will close it.

In reality this calculation is wrong on some points, it does not take into account the spraying totsl of much of the site or the fact that the destroyed site is much larger than the okunem treed which has large island size +. Recalling that this feat was of a class S of low level, being affirmed several times that the difference between a low S Class and an Upper S class is bigger than a D class and a Low S class.

On another hand, not made for. Declarations has never been a problem here since no one destroyed more than one city in Bleach and nobody destroyed more than one country in Naruto, only zenö destroyed a universe in Dragon ball ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back