• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random Thread 1: Johny Johny Yes Papa 2

MaxForward said:
I hope he learns his lesson, and once he comes back, we (Alex and I) can collab on a page.
I won't tell you what it is, but it's a page that currently exists...
I'm sorry to tell you this, but Alex probably doesn't like you, stop wishing he would come back, just get over it

I'm sorry to tell you this, but Alex probably doesn't like you, stop wishing he would come back, just get over it

I am surprised nobody noticed the link.

I hate Alexcar3000 as much as anyone else... I posted a comment on why the wiki sucks with a big reasoning and said "please refrain from this".

Quoting Alex: "Though, I have to say. This action lead to something I had a small feeling about, but didn't expect to happen, as I didn't want to get delusional with fake hope again. When MaxForward sent me his message, I instantly noticed he was different. I was thinking "Could he be one of them... ?" it was weird that he claimed to be a memelord and yet, hm... I was confused but just told him I won't be coming back anytime soon, anticipating my ban. Then, the ban came at last, and he was one of the first to question "Why?" I think I may have found genuine empathy within him, so I feel satisfied with the results. I hope to be proven wrong about marking them all as disgusting, and MaxForward really is helping their case. So I can't complain about the ban. It's really helping. So I will say: Thank you."

Alex has some good inside him.

MaxForward said:
Quoting Alex: "Though, I have to say. This action lead to something I had a small feeling about, but didn't expect to happen, as I didn't want to get delusional with fake hope again. When MaxForward sent me his message, I instantly noticed he was different. I was thinking "Could he be one of them... ?" it was weird that he claimed to be a memelord and yet, hm... I was confused but just told him I won't be coming back anytime soon, anticipating my ban. Then, the ban came at last, and he was one of the first to question "Why?" I think I may have found genuine empathy within him, so I feel satisfied with the results. I hope to be proven wrong about marking them all as disgusting, and MaxForward really is helping their case. So I can't complain about the ban. It's really helping. So I will say: Thank you."
Alex has some good inside him.
Honestly, after what he said to Christian Higdon, hes going to have to do allot more that that to get on my good side

If he doesn't change his attitude, he won't be welcomed back, I've have a better experience talking to Carlos tbh

MaxForward said:
If its another Random Thread I will delete it
Why?
Because everybody is tired of these threads, they have been milked dry, let them die in peace

If its another Random Thread I will delete it Why?
Because everybody is tired of these threads, they have been milked dry, let them die in peace

The next one will be the last.

Yeah now theres definitely not going to be another one

Back