• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranked higher in some regards.

He's way, wayyyy above "Athletic Human" in terms of strength, striking or lifting.

With max upgrades, he is able to launch full-grown men far into the air. Since this is composite Alex that assumes that he's gotten every augment to level 3, even though he can only equip 2, it's a gameplay limitation.

Him launching a full-grown man into the air isn't exactly a gameplay limitation, because the distance people and things can be thrown depends the level of his strength augment.

I'm glad you got his speed right though, he is incredibly fast.

Even if we ignore the fact that he can launch full-grown men into the air, we also have to take into account that he can completely shatter crates and barrels just by throwing them at a wall.

To even pick up a Barrel for the average man is tough, imagine launching that same barrel with such force that it completely shattered the barrel, leaving it in a huge pile of woodchips on the ground.

I know punching through a wall is pretty good, but his strength goes far beyond that.

He also has to be somewhat skilled with a sword, due to the fact that the incredibly unique weapon that was JC's weapon is found near the end of the game, it's assumed he takes it and uses it.

Maybe this isn't the best argument, but I urge you to play the game a few times to figure out how strong he really is and how good his stats really are.

Back