• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven Branwen vs Kyubey

Well, I have been waiting for this to be made. Let's cut the BS shall we.

Kyubey has one day of prep time. Speed equalized and win by any conditions. Kyubey has a shard of Homura's shield, but he only has 20 lives in here (to make this interesting). Battle take place in Washington DC, Raven starts from the White House while Kyubey starts from National Air and Space Museum.

Actualraven
Yang's Mom?

Kyubey
A little Motherf***er.

Raven Branwe:
Kyubey: 2 (Pachi, Scarlet)

Inconclusive:

Are you sure KB would let her punches him 20 times? No wait, are you sure he would confront her head on while knowing he only has limited amount of bodies?

Just because Kyubey had a fair match with a 9C doesn't men a fight with a 7A is fair.

Obvious mismatch is obvious.

I, myself, can't really hate Kyubey actually. He is just, that kind of Antagonist who is, well, right in some points. Remember the scene where he psyche screwed Madoka via telepathy.

Let's not forget that if it wasn't because of his races, humanity in PM verse would still lives in caves and naked.

Anyway, Can Raven kills all the kyubey before he incap her via telepathy or isolation zone?

Soulfuck people if they accept to become magical girls (i'm serious), give hallucinations via telepathy blocking them, and is smart enough to capture Ultimate Madoka (that requires prep but it's still a pretty good intelligence feat)

If Kyubey got killed, it will instantly ressurected. Normally, it can do it as much as we want, but I have restrict it to 20 times to make this more fair for Raven.

It also has telepathy that can be used to incap its opponent.

Kyubey can also created the same isolated zone that trapped Homura in Rebellion Movie. The zone is too much for even 2-A omnipresent, conceptual entity. It requires a barrages of arrows from Madoka to destroy it.

No, I mean, Kyubey creates the IZ by the time Homura soulgem has already at its limit and isolated it before Madoka did something to it?

Homura started becoming a witch inside the IZ. She was fine while she was outside

That's what I said? She was not becoming a witch, yet.

She was at her limit but the soul gem isn't corrupted to the point of being black yet (moment when she should become a witch)

Kaltias said:
Soulfuck people if they accept to become magical girls (i'm serious), give hallucinations via telepathy blocking them, and is smart enough to capture Ultimate Madoka (that requires prep but it's still a pretty good intelligence feat)
@Gar pretty sure this count as vote.

@Weekly She can, but Kyubey would die instantly.

Back