• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven (RWBY) vs Raiden (Metal Gear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it was argued that it isnt used much so even if it was allowed it wouldnt make a difference, plus it was argued anyways

Whether he uses it a lot or not doesn't make a difference. Restrictions are stil restrictions.

Haruka never uses frantic mode unless absolutely desperate, you still removed her win against Penny despite that.

Yes, theyve sensed characters they cant see before, Ren, who has far less aura control than someone like Raven, was able to sense Tyria approaching from a few hundred meters away, and characters like Amber (RWBY) were able to fight against illusionists like Emerald Sustrai

I'll vote for the masked one.

Gargoyle One said:
Haruka never uses frantic mode unless absolutely desperate, you still removed her win against Penny despite that.
To be fair, I removed it, not him. Also it was removed because Penny's lasers (8-B) were restricted at the time.

@Weekly Amber is tiers above Emerald. That's not fair at all. Tyrian isn't a master of stealth nor has invisibility.

And Emerald still fooled Amber for awhile until she made a mistake.

In fact, in regarding illusions, the RWBYverse seems very susceptible to them, given illusions are essentially the reason why they're in ruins right now.

Being tiers above someone doesnt make you automatically resist illusions from lower tier characters my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back