• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Destro (MHA) vs The Hulk (Ultimate Destruction)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So this was a fight I wanted to do for awhile but never got around to doing so.

Re-Destro: 513.41 Tons, up to 770.12 Tons with Clasturo.

Hulk: 577.50 Tons, higher with rage

Speed is Equalized.

Rage vs Stress, who wins?

Re-Destro: Insert_creative_name_here_12, Peppersalt43, TyranoDoom30, Mazdoesstuff, Franako, (5)

The Incredible Hulk: XSOULOFCINDERX, Rez, AceOfSpaces3709, sanicspood, FarerPurple, Knifeman29, The_Impress, Acer__, (8)

P0EjjEe.png

Last edited:
I’ll vote for Re Destro due to superior range and technique. He and Hulk are actually pretty similar main difference is Re Destro’s aforementioned advantages so he should eventually take it.

Last edited:
They both have similar range, in fact Hulk's shockwave is larger than Re-Destro's. Or do you mean that Re-Destro is bigger so he'd have longer arms?

This Hulk isn't a martial artist, but he is pretty clever with using his environment as a weapon.

Voted Counted

Well Hulk's sonic clap doesn't fully scale to his AP right? Re Destro's Stress Bombs do fully scale to his.
What does that mean?

He "claps" with enough force to produce a shockwave that is 8-A+, so yeah that does scale to his AP... Why wouldn't it? It is basically the same feat as Re-Destro, they produce a shockwave with their attacks. Both were very much like a clap as well.

What does that mean?

He "claps" with enough force to produce a shockwave that is 8-A+, so yeah that does scale to his AP... Why wouldn't it? It is basically the same feat as Re-Destro, they produce a shockwave with their attacks. Both were very much like a clap as well.
Oh my bad I thought his clap didn't fully scale kinda like Deku's shockwaves

The reasons above literally got debunked by rusty cause hulk's shockwaves are bigger than re-destro's so why are you guys FRA-ing? Hulk Dwarves him in LS and he gets stronger the angrier he is. Re-destro's weakness section also states he sacrifices mobility for strength which will put him at a disadvantage since Hulk is pretty mobile for a man of his size and has acrobatics. He also has low regen which is trash but given they're both comparable to each other it should make hulk last longer if needed.

He sacrifices mobility for strength when he uses Claustro, but without it he's fine.

Note: Hulk's max strength is the stated value, his strength doesn't rise without any limit. This is him at his highest possible strength level.

You voting for Hulk?

He sacrifices mobility for strength when he uses Claustro, but without it he's fine.

Note: Hulk's max strength is the stated value, his strength doesn't rise without any limit. This is him at his highest possible strength level.

You voting for Hulk?
Well he's using it here right? Since you noted his AP with it,

Oh Fr? Damn

Well he still has that LS advantage and mobility when Re-destro uses claustro. I'll wait a little before voting.

Yes he does, he starts with his max rage and Re-Destro starts at max stress.

Taking back what I said here, replaying the game and the Hulk is capable of overpowering opponents who are able to take hits from his "max" rage. Also having full knowledge of Hulk's power from previous encounters, where he can showcase his 8-A+ feat, the military still believed their Combat Warden Hulkbuster would be unassailable.

Yet Hulk was still capable of destroying multiple of them. And Bruce was once held restrained with a device meant to turn his own power against him, with what they knew of the Hulk's power he wouldn't be capable of breaking free and would die if he became the Hulk.

"I know what triggers it you freak... I know how tough you are to the nearest decimal point." Yet the Hulk is able to break out of these restraints as well. So Hulk can indeed get stronger than the stated value above with his rage, however he cannot go above 8-A as per the rules.

Also Bump.

In terms of advantages, Hulk can increase his strength with rage (Defeated Hulkbusters the Military thought he'd have no chance against), is far more mobile, and has superior lifting strength.

Re-Destro can increase his strength with Claustro, and honestly wondering if I should start him in Claustro. His Stress Bombs are better ranged attacks, as they can be thrown at a great distance. While Hulk's shockwaves, like any explosion, get a lot weaker the further away you are from it. He's also more intelligent as well.

Versus Thread rules... "Anybody, including the creator of the thread, gets exactly one vote." This thread is where this was explained better.

So... I think the Hulk wins this. He starts with a slight AP advantage at the start already, and his strength increases with his rage. Re-Destro is already less nimble than Hulk who can casually run up the side of buildings, leap hundreds of meters in the air, and dash in mid air. And using Claustro to increase his strength will makes him less mobile.

Hulk has the advantage in Lifting Strength, but due to the size difference he can't fully restrain him. Hulk is 3.65 m, while Re-Destro is over 9 m. But he should easily be capable of lifting him and tossing him around. And if he clings on to Re-Destro arm or something, there isn't much he can do to remove him.

Hulk can take a massive beating, and his strength will rise the angrier he gets. Hulk's rage is so strong, that he is capable of overpowering things that can handle his 8-A+ feats. Destroying Hulkbusters that the military thought would be unassailable, and breaking restrained design to turn his own strength against him.

He can take weapons from the environment as well, turning a street light into a pole he can stab with. Or a bus into a shield he can wield to block attacks, and throw like a boomerang. He can also increase his punching power with steel fist, being capable of ripping a car in two and wearing those pieces like gloves.

Re-Destro's ranged attacks are a problem, but they aren't capable of being spammed. And Hulk will stay very close to him. While Re-Destro is likely a better fighter, with his higher intelligence. It isn't enough to change the sides up close, as Hulk is very nimble, and can easily toss him around. All while getting stronger.

For the sake of discussion, I won't count my vote. But I wanted to give my thoughts about how this fight would go down.

Back