• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Quick question before I throw this verse into yet anothet chaotic matchup
Would 3D mind hax work on a 5D being if they dont have reisstance?

lol. you people really are not funny. Roblox has like legit dimensional scaling. In fact its officially canon and told to use the eyes of the overworld are 47-dimensional beings contracts these spies to monitor the events of our flat universe. Like the reasoning we see roblox in 3D is cause we are watching from a higher dimension unironically. We have other roblox 2D statements. But none the less you love to troll?
Roblox Gears were ruled in a CRT to not have any sort of significance to Roblox whatsoever, in fact there is NO REAL Roblox lore aside from vague mentions of it in gears.

Even moreso, we don't scale Roblox as a whole or Studio, we scale the individual user generated games.

Maybe do your research on the site's history and past content revisions before you start yapping about stuff that has been covered and simply isn't true lol.

Roblox Gears were ruled in a CRT to not have any sort of significance to Roblox whatsoever, in fact there is NO REAL Roblox lore aside from vague mentions of it in gears.

Even moreso, we don't scale Roblox as a whole or Studio, we scale the individual user generated games.

Maybe do your research on the site's history and past content revisions before you start yapping about stuff that has been covered and simply isn't true lol.
ty roblos queen

ty roblos queen
I made an entire page for Blox Fruits featuring multiple calcs and a lot of research only to have it taken off the wiki cause Shmooply (Fraudly) said it was a "Fan Game" completing missing the point of the game and everyone just didn't know about the contents so they took it off.

I will never stop fighting for roblox games, they have a place on the wiki

Chill lil bro I was making a joke. I meant 1 layer of transcendance into Outer cuz thats how people shorten it. Anyways enough derailing yeah
what does "1 layer of transcendence" even mean Outer is not bounded by layers we are beyond the concept of dimensionality. please you clearly don't know how 1-A works at all or how Layers work. These so called "layers" aren't like sheets of paper with some vertically stack orientation space no longer applies like high 1-B itself is infinite dimensional here meaning saying "1 layer of transcendence" just makes me think high 1-B because its bounded by this "layer" term. (maybe you mean like deeper into 1-A via another 1-A transcendence you repeat the gap of 1-A does to 3D but not infinitely just 1 time.

but yea we should stop derailing.

what does "1 layer of transcendence" even mean Outer is not bounded by layers we are beyond the concept of dimensionality. please you clearly don't know how 1-A works at all or how Layers work. These so called "layers" aren't like sheets of paper with some vertically stack orientation space no longer applies like high 1-B itself is infinite dimensional here meaning saying "1 layer of transcendence" just makes me think high 1-B because its bounded by this "layer" term. (maybe you mean like deeper into 1-A via another 1-A transcendence you repeat the gap of 1-A does to 3D but not infinitely just 1 time.

but yea we should stop derailing.
Nobody on the surface of earth is saying "deeper into 1-A via another 1-A transcendence you repeat the gap of 1-A does to 3D but not infinitely just 1 time.", that's a mouthful. Layers works just fine.

i mean its apart of the roblox catalogue and the eye is made by roblox themself lol. Oh so roblox is tier 0 then by this logic lol. like scaling individual user generates games there is somewhere on roblox one that fits vsbw tier 0 word for word so like that doesn't make a whole lot of sense

Ik about the CRT lol. i was saying that because you never provided any evidence the re:zero scaling is wrong xD so legit.

i mean i don't see what makes the catalogue or the studio not apart of roblox i would have to relook at the CRT again. But the Studio is what makes those generated games. Roblox canon is only through the Roblox account and we have outright statements outside the catalogue stating its a 2D universe.

Anyways we should stop derailing

Nobody on the surface of earth is saying "deeper into 1-A via another 1-A transcendence you repeat the gap of 1-A does to 3D but not infinitely just 1 time.", that's a mouthful. Layers works just fine.
oh then your high 1-B then you physically cant have layers for 1-A then. simple as put. unless these "layers" just so happened to be some weird qualifications to be ontological superior to dimensionality as we know it. and then you have another like one with another OS support. though does the the 1-A onion example may work here if each layer of the onion is OS above dimensionality vertically stacked yea i guess you could do it that way but good luck find a verse which does that

oh then your high 1-B then you physically cant have layers for 1-A then. simple as put. unless these "layers" just so happened to be some weird qualifications to be ontological superior to dimensionality as we know it. and then you have another like one with another OS support.
Layers refers to, in the tiering system. Not an additional structure or a literal layer of a sandwich.

Layers refers to, in the tiering system. Not an additional structure or a literal layer of a sandwich.
yea thats not 1-A at all and never will be 1-A lol. as High 1-B as referred under the tiering system is infinite dimensional stacking more dimensions just makes you higher into high 1-B lol everyone knows this. no one says "layers into 1-A" like only here do you here "layers into 1-A" which legit contradicts the whole point of outer lol. you are not bounded to this terminology maybe i a viewing the word as a different definition then you. but no one does this but you people. I guess you can argue these Layers are like OS above all spatial axises and dimensionality but thats some weird context to furfill

again we should stop the derail

yea thats not 1-A at all and never will be 1-A lol. as High 1-B as refered under the tiering system is infinite dimensional stacking more dimensions just makes you higher into high 1-B lol everyone knows this
My brother, stacking dimensions has nothing to do with layers, and layers in this sense has nothing to do with stacking dimensions

So what do you guys think?

My brother, stacking dimensions has nothing to do with layers, and layers in this sense has nothing to do with stacking dimensions
prove that then i will happily love to see your prove dimensional layers aren't the same as stacking dimensions are you interperting layers based off what it says from google what the word "layer" means? "

1. 1.
    a sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface or body.
    "bears depend on a layer of blubber to keep them warm in the water"

2. 2.
    a person or thing that lays something.
    "the worms are prolific egg-layers"

verb

1. 1.
    arrange in a layer or layers.
    "in an ovenproof dish layer the potato and zucchini slices"

2. 2.
    propagate (a plant) as a layer."

and going oh we are "1 layer into this tiering" for Ap values? you aren't making any logical sense at all ik for fact "layers" are not some codefined term but from what you are saying it feels like a Onion but this onion for some reason just is beyond all spatial axises and like dimensionality on a OS level. Like high 1-B is infinite spatial axises or infinite D saying "oh there talking about 1 layer into 1-A" kinda defeats the point of you know being beyond all dimensionality. idk what your citing or anything to prove layers means that

prove that then i will happily love to see your prove dimensional layers aren't the same as stacking dimensions are you interperting layers based off what it says from google what the word "layer" means? "

1. 1.
    a sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface or body.
    "bears depend on a layer of blubber to keep them warm in the water"

2. 2.
    a person or thing that lays something.
    "the worms are prolific egg-layers"
verb

1. 1.
    arrange in a layer or layers.
    "in an ovenproof dish layer the potato and zucchini slices"
  2. 2.
    propagate (a plant) as a layer."

and going oh we are "1 layer into this tiering" for Ap values? you aren't making any logical sense at all ik for fact "layers" are not some codefined term but from what you are saying it feels like a Onion but this onion for some reason just is beyond all spatial axises and like dimensionality on a OS level. Like high 1-B is infinite spatial axises or infinite D saying "oh there talking about 1 layer into 1-A" kinda defeats the point of you know being beyond all dimensionality. idk what your citing or anything to prove layers means that
I'm not reading all of this to be honest, your disagreement is noted.

So what do you guys think?
seems fine. let me check this low 1-C rating i am curious why thats low 1-C.

checking the CRT and looking it seems fine. solos i guess the speed is funny though

Your post is literally incoherent, I don't have money to pay translators dude

It feels like we are having two entirely different conversations
i am asking for you to prove your claim layers means that. Do you have some document or empiercal evidence that proves that claim. if not i think what your saying is high 1-B and not 1-A. i also never said you fully can't have these so called "1 layer into 1-A" its just i am asking how you are defining "layer" here considering 1-A is beyond high 1-B and high 1-B is infinite spatial axis and adding more infinite spatial axises just makes it high 1-B there is no superiority. Which i feel is the context you are going for. Which is why i asked for you to send me a DM outside here so we can talk about this

i am asking for you to prove your claim layers means that. Do you have some document or empiercal evidence that proves that claim. if not i think what your saying is high 1-B and not 1-A. i also never said you fully can't have these so called "1 layer into 1-A" its just i am asking how you are defining "layer" here considering 1-A is beyond high 1-B and high 1-B is infinite spatial axis and adding more infinite spatial axises just makes it high 1-B there is no superiority. Which i feel is the context you are going for. Which is why i asked for you to send me a DM outside here so we can talk about this
I will write up my tier1slop here. "Layers into 1-A" would just refer to an additional "1-A transcendence" over the baseline 1-A. In Ultima's tiering revision, this would be an additional "qualitative transcendence", but not quite a meta-"qualitative transcendence",

Back