• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will write up my tier1slop here. "Layers into 1-A" would just refer to an additional "1-A transcendence" over the baseline 1-A. In Ultima's tiering revision, this would be an additional "qualitative transcendence", but not quite a meta-"qualitative transcendence",
alright thanks thats all i wanted what you meant by "layers" sorry for the rant

That one robloxscaler wanted a weird fangame to be on the wiki but ant denied it out of disgust (rightfully). He is a real one tho for the commitment
Mostly eveyrone in Artori's old server was a weirdo lol

What do you think is the best Enchanted Sword in the series?

Personally my favourite is Yang Sword Vollachia, Priscilla's use of it was already interesting and Eugard's use was absolutely incredible.

What do you think is the best Enchanted Sword in the series?

Personally my favourite is Yang Sword Vollachia, Priscilla's use of it was already interesting and Eugard's use was absolutely incredible.
I mean we only really know for sure what three of them do. I actually kinda like the life sword because it does seem to be more niche. It doesn't just cut all kinds of stuff like the other two. It's specifically for killing beings who are hard to kill.

Yeah the Life Sword Zeam seems more like an actual tool than the other 4 we know, which are seemingly conscious and will just say nuh-uh sometimes.

The fact that Subaru used an Enchanted Sword in one timeline... I wonder if he or another Camp Member will get one.

Yeah the Life Sword Zeam seems more like an actual tool than the other 4 we know, which are seemingly conscious and will just say nuh-uh sometimes.

The fact that Subaru used an Enchanted Sword in one timeline... I wonder if he or another Camp Member will get one.
I honestly can't see any other Emilia camp member getting one but I could see like... Julius maybe? Marcos?

I am ngl i am kind of nervous on this one💀

Btw i made the matchup in a way that if it possibly ISNT a stomp, I could still add it due to it not breaking any rules

Screenshot-2024-02-24-182921.png

New ReZero S3 visuall!!!

Last edited:
Stuck between wanting to revamp Roswaal's profile (I like him) and feeling like I need to revamp Reid's (he keeps getting used in matches 😭)

Stuck between wanting to revamp Roswaal's profile (I like him) and feeling like I need to revamp Reid's (he keeps getting used in matches 😭)
Reid. The headache is getting to me
Roswaal is like the chillest profile you can make cuz i made a matchup with him vs 2 massiveky popular characters and it unironically got ignored💀

What would you even do with the Roswaal profile? Add his durability negation martial arts? That's the only thing I can even think of and it's not really something he uses if he is fighting all out.

What would you even do with the Roswaal profile? Add his durability negation martial arts? That's the only thing I can even think of and it's not really something he uses if he is fighting all oit.
Spamming nukes gg is in fact one good way to win against Melee fighters💀

Back