• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except for Subaru bevause he is tier -1 for not only surpassing his verse but also jumping to another series
Does this count as 4th wall breaking?
what does "jumping" mean in this context? jumping to another series would be dimensional traveling and whatever series he would jump to would be -1 by your own words which i would love to see the evidence for that cause natively by this wiki standards the universe is 4D and we the people are natively 3D unless there is some scan which contradicts this model like roblox with its Universe stated to be 2D

define negative dimensionality outside fat cantor sets real quick (i should say define stuff that is negative dimensionality) <- as in how would this "12-C" tier be worded
also pretty sure i thought 11-C as it was worded would include negative dimensionality like -1D and so forth but guess not maybe its not as low as i thought it could go but this goes of what we a mean by "negative" and b mean by "dimensions" oh well feels like semantics

you're a very convincing man, i'll concede.
Reinhard is 9-A+, POSSIBLY 8-C.
lmao

i ngl don't understand the whole "possible 8-C" like if you saying its "possible" for reinhard to do 8-C its just as possible as for him being 1-A i mean i could be appealing to like possibility here but you did say "POSSIBLY" so if we allowed to use "POSSIBLY" i still think 1-A is there. maybe you mean a different possible like its possible he could do 8-C feats maybe i am miss understanding. oh well semantics.

lets just enjoy that re:zero got a season 3?

Dumb question, but isen¨t this just breaking Rule 2.4?
i mean it might which is why i said we should move on from this and take it to private so we don't infringe on the rules of the forums. which is why i mentioned season 3 at the end of my post to change the subject back to the main point of this thread.

which was mainly Season 3 of Re:zero. I am curious how accurate its going to be to the novel anyone else curious on that?

after checking the rules i think we have derailed this thread. which is why i keep mentioning season 3. i am looking at the way they do the redesigns i mean people are saying "canceled" or its bad but what is the actual issue with the designs? i mean the trailer looks fine to me

lmao

i ngl don't understand the whole "possible 8-C" like if you saying its "possible" for reinhard to do 8-C its just as possible as for him being 1-A i mean i could be appealing to like possibility here but you did say "POSSIBLY" so if we allowed to use "POSSIBLY" i still think 1-A is there. maybe you mean a different possible like its possible he could do 8-C feats maybe i am miss understanding. oh well semantics.

lets just enjoy that re:zero got a season 3?
i mean possibly as in what he caps at, of course.
i mean, i've never SEEN Reinhard do anything 1-A, so he's 9-A+, possibly 8-C since i saw him destroy the loot house.

Woah a 3-page 1-A vs 9-A argument.... peak....

The only way Re:Zero could ever be 1-A is on the 30% chance that the Observers literally viee the world as fiction, but most likely they're Tier 2.

i mean possibly as in what he caps at, of course.
i mean, i've never SEEN Reinhard do anything 1-A, so he's 9-A+, possibly 8-C since i saw him destroy the loot house.
hmm as the old saying goes "just cause you've not "seen" it doesn't mean it doesn't exist" (we should stop don't wanna get banned for silly talk like this)

Woah a 3-page 1-A vs 9-A argument.... peak....

The only way Re:Zero could ever be 1-A is on the 30% chance that the Observers literally viee the world as fiction, but most likely they're Tier 2.
you can always send me a dm to prove they aren't 1-A

but um as they say "you gotta read to find out"

Except for Subaru bevause he is tier -1 for not only surpassing his verse but also jumping to another series
Does this count as 4th wall breaking?
Sadly that Subaru is only for a crossover not canon but I concede he is -1

On the other hand though it may be hard to understand why 1-A is wank but that’s okay, I know not EVERYONE has played the OFFICIAL Re:Zero roblox game, which easily debunks any sort of dimensional scaling.

Gomen ne~ but Re:Zero is getting downgraded to Lego level

Sadly that Subaru is only for a crossover not canon but I concede he is -1

On the other hand though it may be hard to understand why 1-A is wank but that’s okay, I know not EVERYONE has played the OFFICIAL Re:Zero roblox game, which easily debunks any sort of dimensional scaling.

Gomen ne~ but Re:Zero is getting downgraded to Lego level
Nice try, ReZero is staying at 12C
No wank under my rule!

Nice try, ReZero is staying at 12C
No wank under my rule!
G-Gomenasai Satella-San!!!! You are the strongest downplayer in history! I’ll never try upgrading Re:Zero again please forgive my insolence!!!

twistedkneecollapse.png

Alcor's ability is busted, true, and several LiM characters are now canon with Omega in Wonderland, but even without him there's Od Lagna/Observers that are 100% gonna be Tier 2.

Why is it anime games that always stupid bullshit scaling. SAO goes 1-A because of some goofy shenanigans but that’s only for mobile.

Why is it anime games that always stupid bullshit scaling. SAO goes 1-A because of some goofy shenanigans but that’s only for mobile.
I don't know, the writers when doing the videogame are like "**** It, we ball" then procede to make Kill la Kill Tier 2, Dragon Ball Heroes just being the busted thing ever, and so on and on.

Back