• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 10 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tappei literally said reinhard is the strongest character in the series and no one can beat him, it's far more likely that reinhard simply can't kill satella, and it's doubtful if satella can kill reinhard and even if she does he can resurrect, nothing stops him from just turning that one use blessing into an infinite one.

Q: Who is the strongest character (including those deceased) in the story?A: Reinhard Van Astrea

Q: Is the red haired ikemen (pretty boy) Reinhard-kun the strongest?A: He's the strongest

What are you calling bs on? Reinhard>Satella clearly.

@celestial the point is if she kills him that's somewhat her win. And if you can't beat your opponent than how exactly are you stronger? He said Reinhard is the strongest, but he knows he can't beat Satella? He is almost fan boying Reinhard as much Hiro does Erza.

nothing stops him from just turning that one use blessing into an infinite one.

never once said he can do that or he's not different than satella nothing stop her from killing him then

Q: In a fight between Satella and Reinhard, of course Reinhard would win right? Also, what's the difference in strength between the two?A: Due to a matter of affinity it would be an endless battle. The difference is between Disgaea and Final Fantasy. Q: How powerful is Reinhard among the previous Sword Saints?A: He's the strongest successor and the world strongest

It would be an endless battle neither could kill the other so while reinhard may be stronger, he can't kill satella. It's the same stuff with regulus reinhard was stronger, regulus couldn't hit him unless he let himself get hit but, reinhard couldn't hurt regulus cause of his hax.

WilliamShadow said:
@celestial the point is if she kills him that's somewhat her win. And if you can't beat your opponent than how exactly are you stronger? He said Reinhard is the strongest, but he knows he can't beat Satella? He is almost fan boying Reinhard as much Hiro does Erza.
Funny when you put Erza image ~

@well I don't hide the fact I am her biggest fan boy(still fair in match-ups),but we talk about authors them self who should know who is stronger than who unless he hides something from us,but I doubt that.

@Celestial you understand how funny that sounds? He is the strongest but he can't beat Satella. Means they are equal. He could simple be superior in a certain term like skill or something.

It's clear to me reinhard>satella, what proof do you guys have that it is otherwise? The author literally says reinhard is the strongest in the world, there is no going around it lol, i am not saying reinhard one shots satella or anything just that he is stronger even if it's just a little bit, but he probably can't kill satella cause of her immortality, also this goes both ways satella can't kill reinhard cause their battle would be endless.

The point is if there is no winner means they are equal. Now it's apparently because she is immortal,but it's still legit. Reinhard=Satella until it's proven otherwise,since he can't bypass her immortality. Anyway I am not sure,but someone wrote he is stated to be stronger so that's perfectly fine.:)D)

Don't get mad (joking of course)Celestial I am not trying to nerf Reinhard (author is gonna do it himself anyway) I am just trying to be precise.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Q: In a fight between Satella and Reinhard, of course Reinhard would win right? Also, what's the difference in strength between the two?A: Due to a matter of affinity it would be an endless battle. The difference is between Disgaea and Final Fantasy.
Q: How powerful is Reinhard among the previous Sword Saints?A: He's the strongest successor and the world strongest

It would be an endless battle neither could kill the other so while reinhard may be stronger, he can't kill satella. It's the same stuff with regulus reinhard was stronger, regulus couldn't hit him unless he let himself get hit but, reinhard couldn't hurt regulus cause of his hax.
That not really right , you call reinhard "stronger" just because he have absolute defense ignoring his attacks are lackluster , he couldn't finish regulus while staella have great hax all over the place , if anything that mean satella is better

we just assume reinahrd is stronger and just can't kill her because she's immortal because based on that in endless battle if he overpower it won't end while if she kill him it's over so rei-chan is the stronger

so shortly reinhard willy push satella back endlessly , but if he's the same as her and can use his blessing "little shit i can revive myself endlessly " that make him no different , nothing stop me from assuming she can also kill him , you're using the "reinahed is the strongest " ignoring he can't really beat satella there before he's not the strongest , this is no different that what hala did when she use the "sekhmet can beat the dragon " against you while ignoring the fact it's goes the power scaling of the story and make it mess

beside being immortal doesn't mean you're invisible it just mean you can't be killed , other guy can still beat the shit out of you without killing you unless you have very fast Regenerationn which again consider in your favor and count for you , it's like saying reached blessing are not fairc there before regulus is stronger than him because without he can't win , he won't fight her forever if he can ovepwer

actually the 3 sages can do better than him since they can seal satella and get rid of her while he can't so the whole thing tappei trying to make with "reinhard is the god and can achieve everything isn't true and go against the moral of the story

Just because their battle would be endless doesn't meant they're equal, even with the combined powers of the sage, dragon and reid, the best they could do is seal satella. She is stated to never age, wither or die, she is immortal. Reinhard is stated to be the strongest however his fight with satella would be endless, it never says they are equal that's an assumption you are making just because their battle would be endless. Reinhard clearly just can't kill satella even though he is more powerful, even if only slightly. This would be like saying that a high end planet level character is equal to a low end planet level character just cause the lower one has low godly regen and can't die, no the higher end one is clearly more power but just can't kill the lower end one.

Reinhard is stated to be the strongest character, stop ignoring that lol. We only know that their battle would be endless but nonetheless that reinhard is stronger, cause he is the strongest character so the most logical conclusion is that he can't kill her cause of her immortality.

I have class now, we can continue this later if you want.

He can't kill her=he can't beat her=he is not stronger than her, it's an obvious plot hole.

And you do know Zero is only doing this to fill the gap so you can make a new thread? I would punish him by making this thread go to max of 500. Revenge your Reinhard,Celestial Pegasus. (Huh... every time i say your name I think of Pegasus from yu-gi-oh)

And you do know Zero is only doing this to fill the gap so you can make a new thread

lamo how could you guess ?

arguing with pegasus on reinhard when he's rei-chan fanboy , try to fill the remain gap , fill it , pegasus is no longer here

life is so hard on me

350+1

I made new theard for first time , or i can't ? anyway this is 352 replay so it's enough all left pegasus close this one

I hope he won't be mad at me ~

Reinhard being stronger than Satella looks like a plot hole since we all know he can't beat her due to her immortalty(well, at least that,then they might as well be equal in general)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back