• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 10 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Re zero characters 1

A little fanservice with everyone this time, even felix. Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definitely going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

I try, continuing where the last one left of, reinhard has ridiculous senses, he could tell regulus's heart wasn't beating from how it felt when he hit him with his sword, definitely wouldn't let an opportunity to kill regulus pass with his ability being limited.

Regulus got scared when his ability got nerfed tried to negotiate with subaru, but subaru sent reinhard in who then knocked regulus into the air and stomped him into the ground so far down he hit the cities water system, promptly leading to regulus hitting a water way with his ability trying to get back up and drowning while under the pressure of the ground on him, pretty brutal.

I have heard that Regulus cried too but I'm not sure.

I honestly can't imagine what kind of doujin Regulus would get if a second season happen (if he gets popular enough to have doujins in the first place) as far as I know, there are zero ships for him xD

What kind of dynamics? Who would be the dominant in that relationship anyways....they are both short tempered lol

Read 113, so that's the end of subaru vs garfiel, so next is emilia taking the trial and the whole pandora stuff, afterwards is back to the mansion.

4chan have too much cancer in it theards it's painful to look at this point even though i spend most time on 4chan messing around in video games part the few mintues i look in give me headache

The sidestory, my fair bad lady about the wandering chef is out.

[Beatrice: Roswaal seems to be called stuff like "Demi-human Lover", "Clown Nobel", "A Good and Bad Pervert", and "Top Royal Magician". I suppose.]

A good and bad pervert lmao, what is this good touch bad touch? lol, going to class now, finish this later.

Rem would show him her rare smiles carefreely. Just looking at it would make him have such a fine smile that his cheeks would loosen, but when he thought about how an unknown person had made her bring it out, he wasn't very amused because of his male instincts.​

[Rem: What's wrong? You seem to look a little angry.]

[Subaru: …...Noo? Rem and Emilia-tan seem to be obsessed with that Dias VI person, so don't mind me. I'm meant to just lick plates at the corner, anyways.]

LOL subaru is jealous

[Ram: Roswaal-sama has a certain position. He won his seat after proper negotiations. There's no seat for Barusu. Deal with it by licking someone's leftover plate. Roswaal-sama's is a no go, and forget about Emilia-sama's. Rem is an absolute no, and if you lick mine, you can go die. …….Licking Beatrice-sama's leftover plate would be fine.]

OMG Ram is savage and that was realy funny

So this dias guy was actually a girl who was dressing as a dude and acting all lusty so she could get a reaction.

The young woman Natsumi Schwarz――although Natsuki Subaru's women clothing left some traces, he had Emilia fooled with a body that was pretty much the same as a woman's, and it was so perfect that it was terrifying.

Subaru has also gone to the darkside, didn't even think natsumi was subaru thought it was a new character.

Another reinhard q&a

Q: Reinhard is famous for his cheats, but how are his everyday life skills (housework and such)?

A: With the Blessing of Grilled Food, Blessing of Boiled Food, Blessing of Seafood, Blessing of Serving Food, Blessing of the Flavor King, and others, no matter what you have him make, he cooks a dish fit for the gods.

Not only is he op but he can make godlike food, he would make a good husband, since you also won't have to worry about being in dangerous since he is so op, would think he would get marriage proposals already but seems not the case.

Q: Out of the blessings that Reinhard has, which does Mr. Nagatsuki think is the most pointless?

A: "Blessing of Understanding Salt" He doesn't mix up sugar and salt.

Q: Is Reinhard aware that he has the Blessing of Understanding Salt?

A: In a situation where he actually was mixing up salt and sugar, he suddenly realized "Ah, this isn't salt, it's sugar, isn't it. Oops, oops", so he's aware.

That blessing is indeed pointless, like the da hell

Q: About Reinhard and his mountain of blessings, does he himself fully grasp all of them? For that matter, does the author fully grasp all of them?

A: I don't grasp all of them, but Reinhard does. It's fine as long as the author knows the important ones. What's up with that Blessing of the Flavor King, then? Are you making fun of me?

He has so many blessings tappei doesn't grasp them all? Tappei really wanted a broken character

Q: I'm a student that would like to become Reinhard. Reinhard was running on top of the waterway, but was that done by one of his blessings? Or was it his own skill??

A: That was a blessing. The power of the "Blessing of the Lake" allows him to walk on water. He can also submerge in the water if he wishes. The swimsuit event will be fine.

Hmm so he breath under water i take it?

Q: Reinhard has the Blessing of the Blue Sky, Blessing of the Tearful Sky, and Blessing of the Night Sky, but conditionally, I think he's strong when it's night no matter the weather, and at morning or noon when it's raining or sunny. Having said that, he's strongest in the morning or noontime when it's cloudy!? Also, do the effects of the blessings of Blue Sky, Tearful Sky, and Night Sky overlap? If they do, it seems he'd be strongest at night when it's raining.

A: Honestly, when you think of opposing Reinhard, you've already fallen into error.

You would have to be insane to try to take him on indeed.

Q: It seems that Reinhard has the Blessing of First Sight that allows him to avoid the first attack, and the Blessing of Revisitation that allows him to avoid the second attack and any after it, but if someone with a blessing like the Blessing of Certain Striking attacked Reinhard, how would that work out? Even if you did hit Reinhard, it probably wouldn't amount to much, but I was wondering.

A: "Blessing" and "Blessing" cancels out, the rest is dependent on their relative skill level. If they had skill comparable to Reinhard, they could hit him.

Q: Reinhard has the Blessing of First Sight and the Blessing of Revisitation, but if he was deliberately trying to be hit, could you hit him?

A: You could hit him.

So he can turn his blessings off already knew that, which is why regulus chan could kill him

Q: Doesn't Reinhard have a blessing that lets him see his opponent's weak points or something? If Reinhard, who can have any blessing he wants, doesn't have this ability, then it doesn't exist?

A: A blessing to see weak spots… what? Also, no one ever said that Reinhard could have any blessing he wants. Cut it out boy, stop talking like that's solid information… Mr. Yamada is cry~ing.

So even tappei is calling bs on the wish for anything NLF

Q: I've heard that you can't use magic around Reinhard, but the lesser spirits healed his injuries, so does that mean he can use spirit arts?

A: Rather the opposite, the lesser spirits get so worked up over him they won't listen to what he says. With Reinhard draining off all the mana, they can't use magic properly either. Limited spirits that won't be unfaithful, like Beako, are his only allies. Beako is great justice, after all!!

When did reinhard get injured? Besides when regulus killed him i don't remember any such thing. You would think he would have a blessing to heal himself though.

Ah i see, being able to negate durability really works well for regulus, still wonder how he tagged reinhard though since reinhard was seemingly too fast for him, plus you know precog, maybe reinhard was protecting someone?

If you see it and can't dodge it then there is no point. Though I don't think that Regu managed to hit him, it might be after the negotiations thing.

Regu is an idiot though, he could have easily managed to hit Reinhard if he controlled the blood that was seeping out of Reinhard's wound making it an undodgeable blow since it's actually stuck on Reinhard's body, even Reinhard won't be able to dodge that. Another good idea would be to control the time of the mana in the atmosphere around him and turn it to deadly attacks, which would deprive Reinhard from using his attacks since Reinhard is dependent on mana.

I'm really seeing his inexperience in fighting now...

Regulus wasn't the one who hit him? Then how did he get hurt? Guess we will just have to wait for translations to reach there.

Just gonna give reinhard low level regen via the lesser spirits for the moment then.

Actually regulus did use gravel as unavoidable blows but reinhard basically made regulus hit himself with it but it did nothing, i see your point with the blood though, regulus is indeed inexperience.

The spirits thing was mentioned in arc 5 (or so I heard) so it's definitely Regu, it could be Sirius but I doubt that. We still need translation =(

It's definitely regulus, reinhard was playing with sirius, no way he got hurt, once he got serious he cut her in half with his bare hands. We indeed need translations.

So i checked and priscilla has had 8 husbands so far, all of which ended up dead. Regulus x priscilla is the true otp, they both are arrogant and have had multiple partners, priscilla is only 20 and has been married 8 times.

Lol, well you have to admit he is the most disposable bishop since he was the only one of them to die in arc 5, he has no part in the larger story, that's why reinhard buried him, literally.

For someone who is actually a really good guy... his killing methods are rather cruel, like really I don't wanna see him bloodlusted.

That is why he died even though it didn't make sense at all....

Regulus isn't really that prideful and he really values his life so logic says that he would run away when the situation isn't in his favor. Not to mention the illogical plan that Subaru made when it doesn't make sense at all to chase the unactive enemy when the rest are literally destroying the city and killing the citizens...There are priorities and Subaru's plan was stupid.

Reinhard is always bloodlusted lol, he has no mercy for villains, if you evil, he is gonna kill you with no mercy and it doesn't even matter if it's grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back