• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 10 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^in fact it's just a normal discussion.

And i guess I should say again they decided to help him when he said he knows where the white whale is and pretty sure they got those statement as well and simply because they would have a benefit from it if it was true they didn't even think about it and decided to do it,while with not having benefits from saving thousand of innocents they just ignore even the samllest possibility of sending at least one person to check out the situation. Simply words hypocrites. At least that's how I see that type of persons.

Subaru had no evidence that the witch cult would appear, however he got proof that the white whale would, now clearly he was saying bs when he said that his phone was a metia, however it was a foreign object to inhabitants of the re zero world so it could be believed that he did indeed have proof, and not only did he bring that to the table, he also gave them mining rights, plus the fact that wilhelm wanted a chance to kill the whale so that was more than enough for crusch to move on.

I get what you're saying though that people shouldn't ignore even the smallest possibility and also shouldn't just move when things benefit them, sadly though that's how the world works, nobody really makes decisions purely out of the goodness of their hearts, people always want something in return.

^well, I guess the last part settles that, since my opinion is indeed based on that.

Anyway, since we talk about Crusch and Prisicla.

Let's see the votes: who is the prettiest between them?

Crusch, she is the sexist female in re zero imo, though priscilla is up there as well. Although will have to see what pandora looks like as she is so pretty that not even god would touch her or something like that.

^hmm... Pandora will be a good contestant here for sure.

Anyway, Crusch:1 Priscila:1

Yeah, i would go for Prisicila since Crusch's hair color simple doesn't convince me enough.

Satella looks just like emilia except in a black dress of shadows so unless you think emilia is up there then satella won't be, although in terms of looks you have to admit emilia is indeed up there.

Well, she is definitely prettier for me. After all that hair color is great and bro... A black dress can change everything.

The only problem is we didn't really many sexy looking moments for Emilia, unless we consider the fan service where she is naked and got a admit it she is definitely there, much above Rem and Ram (huh, this isn't fun since we don't have Rem fanboys here).

A black dress could change a lot indeed, if only the witch of envy had more personality and not just complete psycho yandere i love you, i love you over and over again, she could be quite sexy while being yandere, satella though could be cute.

You mean like Yuno from Mirai nikki? She is a crazy yandere,but still the sexiest girl of the show.

Yay, Satella being cute would be great(since cute things in anime usually end up being dangerous like, trying to destroy the world dangerous).

Yes i mean if the witch of envy was more like that and not just single mindedly saying i love you over and over again to subaru, btw satella and the witch of envy are 2 seperate personalities, satella is a lot more caring about subaru as a person and not just an object of her affection, although she is the one who killed all the witches and half the world so really don't see much difference between the two, both are a danger to the world.

So we might have a cute kudere Satella? That would be pretty awesome there.

Okay, I swear,if she turns out to be a tsundere i am leaving the planet.

Not a kuudere, satella is pretty vocal about her feelings for subaru, how he saved her from loneliness and what not so she loves him, and wants him to take care of himself and not abuse RBD and lose his humanity. She was also like the kindest of the witches before getting the witch genes and developing the witch of envy personality and all the other witches loved her, the witches hate the witch of envy not satella, satella seems like a good person but then why did she kill the other witches and destroy half the world? We don't know at the moment.

The witch of envy only cares about subaru as an object and doesn't care about his feelings, and then moment she shows up she starts killing everything.

^maybe because other witches want Subaru as well. Satella was jealous (yandere action) and killed her "love rivals".

First i am hearing that theory, but subaru didn't exist 400 years ago, but maybe he did through some time paradox or something cause what satell says makes no sense when subaru doesn't even know her.

The other witches don't love subaru though, echidna just wants him to use as an experiment, typhon is just a child, minerva doesn't care about relationships etc, they never mentioned meeting hm before.

Oh well, we just have to wait for Satella to explain it. Thou it could be a possibility that Satella was mad on what Echidna wants to do with him and than to be sure she just wiped out the rest as well or maybe Suabru actually existed and than something happens to him and she went all crazy or maybe some of his ancestors that look exactly like him, which made Satella bring him in her world,since he reminds her of persons she was in love with or he might be reincarnation of someone. Like Elisabeth from NNT.

Okay, now i am just being random here. Guess we just wait for Satella to tell us.

Hala00 said:
@ZERO7772
Little bro I don't see you in reddit recently, you dead or somethinz?
You can't expect me to keep the same mood time all the time can you ? I was just in Re:Zero mood for sometime after the anime ended , i am not the type to stick into certain thing

You kept calling me filthy cheater , time to move on

Celestial Pegasus said:
Despite what people think reinhard isn't just an op flat character, there are layers to his character and isn't just an op perfect gary sue with nothing else to his personality, he is certainty one of my fav male characters from the series, subaru>wilhelm>julius>otto>reinhard.
Nah reianhed is OP flat character , he's there because author wanted broken character and foil for subaru

WilliamShadow said:
^people actually like Subaru? I liked his silly character, until the point where he actually keeps acting friendly even with people that didn't even bother to help him when he needed. I mean he should only pretended to get along with them.
Subaru is the salt of this series , despite how much of piece of shit he is and it's painful to watch him sometimes that serve in the development and making more impactful

he turned from spoiled little breat into generic hero who want to save everyone and that wasn't bad thing at all , arc 4 subaru is best subaru

but i agree with you subaru was too naive and sometimes do stupid things even 15 years old can notice is wrong so some will have to bare with that

He is op but he isn't a flat character, he clearly has issues to his character, for one he could have just been the sword saint but instead he choose to get a bunch of blessings which means he is trying to be something more, a hero, this is what people expect him to be. He basically caused death of his grandmother, his grandfather hated him cause of it, his father wanted to kick him out the astrea house cause he got his ass handed to him by reinhard at age 5, clearly this is the reason why he decided to become a hero.

This leads to him not giving a damn about eliminating villains even if it's his own grandmother, and the story portrays this as being extreme or even sort of evil as puck says he can be nothing but a hero, he isn't being commended for being a hero, instead he is being reprimanded, what does this mean? In the future he is going to realize what he was doing is wrong, so character development, and also there is the whole issue of fixing his relationship with his father and wilhelm, so he isn't just a flat mary sue. I am looking at future development as well when assessing his character just like i do with emilia, emilia can be one of the best developed characters in re zero by the end, she has a lot of potential.

Seems like you moved on to the tales fandom. I watched the anime, reached episode 4 of the second season but is the game/fandom fun and not complicated? The characters/story is average and the animation is above average for me.

Hala00 said:
Seems like you moved on to the tales fandom. I watched the anime, reached episode 4 of the second season but is the game/fandom fun and not complicated? The characters/story is average and the animation is above average for me.
Tales isn't about the anime it's a game series

anime adaption of the weakest game in the series with focusing on the girls instead of focusing on the main character , although the animation and art remain top tier , ep 5&6 were from another game that set in the same world , it's 10x times better than the main anime

like you can see my fav character is velvet crow

what you want to know ?

Play tales of berseria , it's the latest tales game , it's on PS3\PS4\PC , it got cracked 3 days ago on skidrow in case you want to download it on your pc

really good stuff

Tales-of-berseria-review

^tales has like too many games. Berseria thou is the new one and it's actually better than most of those before.

Hala00 said:
I won't get confused if I started from there? =o
Tales series have 16 main title you don't have to watch\play it in any certain order most of it have it own stories and some of it set in different universe , zestiria and berseria set in the same unvierse and while it may be better to play zestiria to make berseria more impactful since you watched like 17 of the anime you can jump into Berseira game

in all honesty Berseria is better than most of the previous games , it have great characters , great story , great gameplay

it was rated 9\10 on IGN

Hala00 said:
Reid Reid Reid Reid Reiddddddddddddd happened FINALLY!!! His personality is interesting~
So we have reid in this chapter , hmm this should be interesting let's wait until anon or lemon do it

Voting for Priscilla.

I'm predicting that the authority of greed is gonna be used soon by Subaru, only because it's kinda ironic that the authority of Regulus would be used against Reid (another Astrea) lol

@zero if you wish to "have them" both feel free to do it.

But, it would be appreciated if you decide for who is sexier even by a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back