• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 12 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Ferris

So this time i have our fav trap-kun, felix.

Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definitely going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

@Heinkel next chapter should be subaru trying to convince beatrice to leave the library and failing so not next chapter, probably soon though.

@Cal cool

Btw apparently in the scan that says re zero won 2 awards, it also says the anime will continue, hopefully that means adaptations of the ex novels and sidestories.

Do we have translation of the said scan? I want to show it to people.

Actually I want to see the scan, please leave a link here Celes~

When did this take place again, after arc 4 yes but how many years after? Cause not even arc 6 subaru is 20.

Ok then, still get a chuckle at reinhard killing subaru for trying to take felt away from him in this if, would have liked him to go on a rampage and try to take out everyone, but of course the world would be screwed if reinhard ever did that lol.

Still salty over not being able to see reinhard vs cecilius, it's been months now and we still don't have it.

Stop talking hype about reinhard you fanboy

Ekidona IF subaru is best subaru ! he's badass , savage , made Elsa his bitch , made gaaf his bitch , made Ram his bitch , Emilia is his puppy , made ekidona his bitch , cucked roswaal

Still got killed like what 20+ times by reinhard before he could successfully trick felt to leave the country and reinhard not notice he was behind it.

When did he make ram his bitch though? You sure that's not the other if where he goes the harem route and conquers all the girls and impregnates rem?

Still forced Reinhard into situation he doesn't like and won his goal in the end , trying to win reinhardt in a fight is bullshit anyway but you can beat in other things

I meant he made her treat him with respect more than Roswaal himself

True, he did get reinhard to join the camp, trying to win against him in a win wouldn't work out to say the least, so he had to be all sneaky and get felt to leave.

Oh, that's what you meant, i gave him props for making her like him more than the clown.

Yes heinkel, in the harem if subaru goes all pokemon master and catches them all, and even impregnates rem, tappei must have been drunk when he wrote that.

Yea added to the fact oni's have crap reproductive ability, seems subaru must have the magic seed if you know what i mean, being able to easily get girls pregnant, must be a power he has but didn't know about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But then why is rem pregnant and she has crap reproductive abilities while the others aren't? Simple he didn't pull out ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬».

Yeah in every IF where subaru and Rem do it she get pregnant "tappei must like the idea" tbh i doubt he even was putting that in mind when he wrote that IF chapte

lamo pretty sure he did all the girls "not sure about petra" yet none of them were pregnant , maybe it's because of their position as royal candidates he couldn't let them get pregnant because it will be big deal you know , Rem on the other hand is no big deal

what i am really want to know if he went trap route or not ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Yes for real, wait a minute, gonna find the part with pregnant rem as that's the only part translated.

Yup all of them , and felix said he will die from how much sex he is having with the girls

not sure about petra tho

Seriously I can understand Emilia but I have hard time imagining Subaru having sex with Crusch, Priscilla, Anastasia and Felt

How is this possible

It's a gag chapter, not meant to be taken seriously, of course this can never happen in the main story, at least i hope not...

You know, I think I can buy Anastasia when it's Echidna inside. That's as far as I can allow with my imagination.

And Emilia.

Rem's so small that it triggers my pedobear alert somewhat, you know. She's only 16 or something.

Pretty sure it's legal in japan in some places maybe for 13 year olds, so no pedobear, and in most places 16 years old is the legal age of consent.

Anyway, it's just her looks. When I was 16 almost every one of my girl classmates looked like buxom beauties

Most 16-year old girls still do when I see them now. Rem looks like 12-year old or something...

Well true, rem doesn't look 16. Wait just realized beatrice was in that harem if and she looks like a kid but is over 400, and they did it, weird....

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well true, rem doesn't look 16. Wait just realized beatrice was in that harem if and she looks like a kid but is over 400, and they did it, weird....
she is one of those ha... The don't worry she is much older than she looks...

Heinkel Astrea said:
Seriously I can understand Emilia but I have hard time imagining Subaru having sex with Crusch, Priscilla, Anastasia and Felt
How is this possible
It's part of the summry that was posted on 4chan while ago , the chapter itself was relase like 2 years ago , he did with every girl

The chapter is not to be take srsly anyway , tappei just wanted to write a IF where subaru get all the grails

Heinkel Astrea said:
You know, I think I can buy Anastasia when it's Echidna inside. That's as far as I can allow with my imagination.
And Emilia.

Rem's so small that it triggers my pedobear alert somewhat, you know. She's only 16 or something.
In Re:Zero world you are adult once you hit 15 and in japan even younger but i am not sure , and why Rem trigger your loli side and not felt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back