• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 12 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello! I'm a new here. I'm posting because I was reading some older discussions and I saw something which I would like to address.

"You can count 4-5 girls interested in subaru ~"

There is Rem. Emilia isn't even sure.

"He turned down crusch cause he already had a number 1 and 2"

Not true, she was never interested in him like that and never will be.

Ciao!

Welcome, well rem is interested, so is emilia though she acts all tsundere like she isn't, and petra has a crush on him so that's 3.

Crusch did say if she didn't throw away her femininity for her goal or something like that, subaru's deeds against the whale would have made her heart flutter.

Btw nice felix pic, always good to see more ppl who recognize the best girl in re zero.

Could someone explain the whole Sloth thing with Puck and everyone in that city getting slaughtered thing to me? aka, the episodes in the late teens?

Ep 15 huh, what's to explain? Basically satella could use 2000 unseen hands as puck said betelguese would need 1000, half of what satella could use, to beat him, of course that was an exaggeration, as satella would lolstomp him.

When subaru heard himself laughing, that was actually betelguese possessing subaru, as subaru is a great host for him, wait that might be a spoiler, but whatever.

When puck said gluttony was coming, he didn't mean the bishop, the whale is the pet of gluttony.

Puck tries to destroy the world, but what didn't show but was said in the LN and manga, was that puck knew he wouldn't get far cause reinhard would take him out.

So your that far in re zero, cool, what do you think so far?

I really like the show. I'm binging it with one other show. And when the show you're binging it with is Batman, you know it's a good show :p. I'm currently on ep. 18. I just can't watch the "I love Emilia thing" because it's gonna break my heart. I don't know what team to be on. And I don't know how to feel about Subaru anymore. I liked him, but he was making some decisions that I...didn't agree with. And all the future rulers are b****es except Lia and Rem.

Is Puck evil?

Well the entire point was to break subaru and expose him, which is why ep 18 is the changing point where he goes in on himself and admits the bs he thought that going to another world would change something when it didn't and how he is weak and what not.

The future rulers aren't bitches though, except for priscilla, they have their own problems to deal with and aren't gonna risk wasting their time on the ramblings of a guy who clearly isn't in his right mind, it was said that ppl report sightings of the witch cult all the time, they have no reason to believe him.

Puck is like among my least fav characters in the series, his whole mentality is that everything he does is for emilia and screw the world if anything ever happens to her.

Poor Subaru. Can he ever catch a break? Emilia's pseudo-tsun, he's not into Rem, and he's the weakest person in the verse...

Priscilla. If she weren't the strongest non-broken person in the verse, I'd beg Subaru to punch her right in her perfect little face. And I can agree about the other rulers. The manly one wasn't terrible, just smart. The greedy one is...complicated. Also, don't know why I said Rem. I meant Felt.

Huh. So, is he like that from now on or just when stuff hits the fan?

Also, are the knights d***s or no? Other than Reinhard of course.

Well it gets worse in later arcs, good thing is he never gets that broken again where he wants to run away, despite the messed up things happening to him.

Emilia isn't really tsun, thing is don't know if you care for spoilers, but she is over 100 years old and sees subaru as "a good kid", she has no romantic interest in him at that point, not to mention being literally the most hate person in the world, she doesn't think anyone could love her.

Strongest non broken? Hmm, yea i guess she is pretty op, but no hax, the archbishops are op except betelguese, he was the weakest and surprisingly the most sane.

"Manly one" is crusch one of my fav female characters in the series, her character is so good, the way she acts, along with if you knew her backstory.

Yes he is like that from now one, he never tries to run away again, that was his lowest point.

The knights are actully pretty nice, reinhard is obvious, he is perfect, though his character has some issues, but that would be spoilers, julius is a good guy as well.

How worse?

I mean, so is Aang lol. But she eventually has romantic interest in him? Plz tell me! Also, dang prejudice. Emilia is such a good person!

Tell me more about the Archbishops. Especially because the White Whale itself is OP.

Tell me more about Crusch too. I don't mind spoilers.

Good. He's cool. Also, good about the knights. Though why is Julius good? I know Subaru started it, but still. He beat the stuffing out of him.

For starters, do you know how the anime ends? Don't wanna spoil anything too massive like what should have happened.

Yes subaru confesses to her, but she doesn't have an answer for him, cause she never thought anyone could love her, so she doesn't understand what love is, she is very attached to him though and has said she will love him when she understands what it is.

For the archbishops there are the bishops of gluttony, 3 of them, ley, roy and the other one i forgot, their ability is to erase memories and can eat peoples names which will cause everyone to forget about the person and if they eat both the name and memories, the person is erased from existence , they do that by touching someone with their left and then licking that same hand, they are of course insane, all about eating some of them only care about quantity while one i think prefers quality, eating peoples memories makes them full. They also gain all memories and abilities the person had.

The archbishop of lust is capella, she is of course insane, and has a desire to make the world love her and will do anything to satisfy that, by shapeshiting into whatever the person desires. She can as i already said shapeshift, can transmute people into other things, she has turn people into flies and dragons and she has deadly dragon blood which kills almost instantly, oh and she has ridiculous regen, being able to regen as long as any part of her is left.

There is sirius, archbishop of wrath completely insane and obsessed with betelguese, she kills without warning and when betelguese dies she burned down a village and eat all of betelguese remains. She can manipulate emotions, and intensify them causing death, and if she or any on in the area of her ability dies, she can make everyone die the same.

Then there is regulus, archbishop of greed, he is also insane and is always talking about his rights, if anyone violates his rights, he will kill them instantly, has a harem of like 178 wives, he forces women to marry him as he needs them to bear the blunt of his op ability which stops his time making him invulnerable to the point reinhard couldn't harm him, can manipulate physics giving momentum to sand and pebbles and make them cut through anything ignoring durability, can cut through space by waving his hand and unleashes an invisible attack that cuts through anything.

Crusch is the heir to the karsten family, she grew up like a guy basically, was friends with one of the princes of the country, the royal family had an incurable illness and the prince loved her and wanted to marry her, but he dies and she vows to become the ruler of the country. A very waterdown version of her backstory.

Julius beat up subaru so the other knights wouldn't kill him after the stunt he pulled. The knights are generally decent guys except reinhard's dad, he is a dick.

The anime ended?! It's not just inbetween seasons?! Also, why are they all so OP? Even Reinhard couldn't kill one of them? These guys are like, low level Saint Seiya villains lol. Is all of this in the anime?

And she does have a good backstory.

That was really nice of him...in a way. Though it makes the other knights dicks instead? And what's with Reid in that case?

Well season1 i meant, didn't want to go into detail about what happened, right after it ended... If season 2 happens gonna be a messed up first episode.

The archbishops are broken indeed. The author describes regulus as a metal mario, his whole stick is lol i can't get hurt, just pure ap ain't doing anything to him, you need hax, which reinhard doesn't have in base, and he wasn't able to draw reid.

Nope not in the anime only betelguese is in the anime.

Crusch never saw herself as a woman, so she didn't think the prince liked her, but he did, and he said he would have married her, but he died. Felix backstory is pretty messed up as well.

The knights all value honor and subaru ******* on that, making it seem like anyone could be a knight, plenty of reason there to want to take subaru out.

Reid wasn't a knight, just the 1st gen sword saint, was a complete womanizer, and wore a kimono, has a really rough personality.

Shoot. That gives me some sort of worry...

A Metal Mario? lol. That interests me.

Darn.

Poor girl... And Felix too?!

That's sensible. Subaru was kinda being a dick back then. And those faces he made. It wasn't making him out to be a good guy.

Dang. Not a good guy. Any redeeming qualities?

Well if you wanna know finish the first season, then i will direct you to what happens directly afterwards, it's linked at the top of the thread, just click on it and go to the interludes of arc 3.

Regulus is invulnerable, but once you destroy his heart which his wives has, he can only use his ability for 5 seconds, still pretty broken, but didn't stop reinhard from knocking up into the air and stomping him far into the ground, literally burying him, as he tried to get back up he hit a waterway and drown.

Yea, felix parents were both humans, so they were surprised to say the least when they had a cat boy, thinking the other cheated they locked felix up in a basement without any light where he was in his own waste for 9 years, crusch rescued felix, and he imitated her, dressing like a girl, however because he hadn't spoken with anyone in those 9 years he couldn't speak, and when he learned, his speech was damaged which is why he speaks all cat like.

He held off satella long enough for the sage and dragon to come help seal her, if not the whole world would have been screwed.

It'll be finished by the end of tomorrow. Because I'm incredibly interested.

No wonder he has so many concubines.

Poor boy... Seriously, poor boy. Like, damn...

O-o. Is he the one that was offed by the White Whale?

Yup felix's backstory is messed up, and he isn't a trap just to be, which is why i like him, he also has a strong desire to live, so he hates those who don't have the will to.

No that was thearesia, reinhards grandmother, reid is the strongest sword saint, barring reinhard of course, who is the strongest ever, reid could have killed the whale by himself with a club. Thearesia wasn't killed by the whale, reinhard inherited the sword saint blessing causing her to lose it in battle but she was still strong without it, she lost cause of the witch of vainglory pandora, who can reality warp.

Regulus likes virgins btw, and he wanted to marry emilia.

I like Felix now. He's not just a trap, so that's cool.

What is the Whale like? And why does Subaru have the Witch's Scent?

Grr... Emilia is only for one person. I'm just not sure if Subaru is the person (#Rem)

What's the whale like? It shows p in ep 17, basically a giant flying whale, that manipulates mist, and erases people from existence, it has 2 mist, normal one and mana infused one which is the one that erases people. The whale was created by the witch of gluttony daphne 400 years ago, along with all the other mabeast, as a source of food for people so they wouldn't starve but humans became the food.

Well a solution does happen to that rem/emilia romance stuff, do you wanna know, i am talking hard spoilers here, not just in regards to the romance but a messed up event that happens.

You have no idea of the messed up stuff that happens next, take your time watch the anime, then go on to the interludes. The only person you can count on to not get messed up in this story is reinhard everyone else by arc 6 is practically messed up in some way, but even reinhard will probably get nerfed in like arc 9, just depends on how it will happen.

Reinhard's character is interesting though, he can only be a hero. Cause he took the blessing from his grandmom she died, so his grandpa wilhelm left the house, and his dad, heinkel who was too cowardly to go after the way so his mom went instead, got his ass beat by a 5 year old reinhard. So he tried to kick reinhard out of the house, btw reinhards mom has sleeping beauty syndrome so she wasn't around either.

So reinhard decides to be a hero, he always does what the world wants, and can't stand injustice, he killed puck in that timeline he tried to destroy the world, and in arc 5 his grandmom was resurrected by pandora most likely and she was being controlled, wilhelm tried to save her but got distracted from heinkel showing up and got wounded, reinhard shows up draws reid and instantly one shots her with no mercy, he says his grandma died a long time ago, as you can see he has an absolute view on justice, the author has also said that if the countries were at war reinhard would of course single handed win but he would stop if the people of the world didn't like it, author also said if the world choose a partner for him he would accept, so he does everything for the world.

There were so spoilers that showed events in the future one of them involved someone losing their power, so it has to be reinhard vs wilhelm over what happened to his grandma.

No, basically in arc 4, there is the thing called the trials, the first one makes you face your past, the second one makes you experience living a different life, the third one shows probable futures. Anyway subaru past the first but failed the 2nd cause it showed him what happens after he dies, the trials are created using the memories of the challengers and uses the book of wisdom which knows the past, present and future to construct the events that happened after subaru dies, puck vs reinhard is one of them, so in reality we don't know if it's a rewind or dimension hopping, i think dimension hopping would be far more likely with this sadistic author, cause a lot of tragic stuff happens after subaru dies, would make it more painful for subaru knowing he didn't save those people, the author loves to torture subaru, he thinks of ways to do that while chopping meat.

That's the point, he gets off to that, he is a complete ******. The amount of messed up stuff he has pulled in the story is insane, and yet he still says this is a heart warming story lol, he is trolling.

By the end of this i expect emilia to be dead or seriously messed up and or subaru also dead, i could see the final LN cover being subaru and satella bleeding and hugging, this is the type of stuff i expect from this story, it's not a happy story, a lot of suffering.

Yea, a long journey of suffering, the WN is at arc 6 and the story is going to be like 11 arcs, LN has 11 volumes out with the 12th out on the 25th, and on average a volume has over 300 pages, and it's just in arc 4, probably gonna take 2 more volumes to be done with it so, we are looking at around 40 volumes in total here when everything is over, the story is long and filled with suffering.

Btw it was cut in the anime, but al, priscilla's knight was also summoned to the world, his arc will be arc 7.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Crusch did say if she didn't throw away her femininity for her goal or something like that, subaru's deeds against the whale would have made her heart flutter.
She said that she almost felt a pull on her heartstring. Nothing more. After Fourier's death, Crusch is for Felix only.

Crusch and felix's relationship is like a mother son relationship or like a big sister little brother relationship.

Heinkel you and your powerscaling questions, reinhard beats saitama cause of faster reactions and precog, he won't land a hit in the first place.

Speaking of precog on the re zero wiki apparently says his miss anything blessing is not that they miss him, but he dodges, basically precog, like i have been saying.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Crusch and felix's relationship is like a mother son relationship or like a big sister little brother relationship.
I agree that it's like that now, but I'm thinking about the future development. I can't see any other existing character getting her, and some random new character in the future would feel strange after what they've been through. Unless she stays single of course. Same for Felix.

Btw, tomorrow is Otto's birthday.

Part 1 of the rem and rem backstory is out

[Ram: It was as boring as always. The second coming of the Oni God, the restoration of the race and all that…….it's so stupid.]

All these races and their gods, giant clan also thought sekhmet was the return of their god.

[Setanta: Thanks a lot for guiding him, you two. He's definitely someone I know. He's called Cromwell of the Giants.]

[Cromwell: I don't like that way of saying my name. I go by Rom now.]

So rom has met rem and ram, interesting

Within an instant, Rem's vision becomes dyed in red, and her body was trapped in explosive flamesÔöÇÔöÇno, it wasn't explosive flames she was trapped in; it was Ram's chest that held her after she jumped in just before.

The blast that came from behind tosses the Oni sisters, and they get blown away like that. Rem feels dizzy, her internal organs are jumbled, and her face was dirty with tears and saliva. And as for RamÔöÇÔöÇ

Ok who is doing this

Her white Kimono was torn into pieces, and the intense bleeding was creating a pool of blood at her feet. Her delicate body had a painful lacerationÔöÇÔöÇhowever, the wound heals within an instant in response to the radiance of Ram's horn. The regenerating flesh emits extremely hot heat, and the wound generated red steam.

Regen from internal bleeding in an instant, little ram was op, although it later says the wounds weren't fatal, and rem has regen too

[???: Little Oni sisters, off again, huh. ……..Actually, not exactly.]

It was low and hoarse tone, but it was filled with smoky sort of excitement.

It felt like the voice loved this scenery. It felt like the voice had affection for this scenery. It felt like the voice climaxed because of this scenery.

[???: Such beautiful sisterly love. That makes it perfect. I was just about to check if Oni siblings smelled different burnt.]

Ok who is pyromaniac? Wonder if it's sirius, only fire user that comes to mind, but i doubt it. Guessing next is when roswaal comes in and saves them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back