• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Re zero witches 1

Art of the witches this time

Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definitely going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

ZERO7772 said:
btw most crack ship in the series must be garf x mimi , garf you pedo
Are there others? Btw, I don't think you know what a crack ship means. Crack ship is something like Naruto X Luffy. And doesn't Mimi like Garfiel?

@Heinkel No just fanart, besides beatrice sending the rabbit to another dimension, no we haven't gotten new feats, beatrice was blowing up the rabbits but don't think anything about it's size was mentioned which we could use.

@NatsukiRigel Welcome, and yes mimi likes garfiel cause he saved her in arc 5 from what i have heard, still a weird pairing considering mimi looks like a 7 year old. Garfiel x ram isn't gonna happen so i guess mimi is might be next best thing for him since ram loves the clown, although garfiel still loves ram.

Reinhard x Regulus seems to be a thing or Reinhard x Subaru, don't pay much attention to the yaoi shippings.

Hasn't updated in a while, and the translator who was translating it, is busy translating rem content.

Worldbuilding q&a

Q: Just how wide is Lugunica? I was thinking it was around Australia's size, but there is the waterfall, so maybe it's more like Canada?

A: I haven't thought about it. It's called a waterfall, but it's a diorama world, so the four edges of the world are cliffs. Water goes roaring off there, and that's called the Great Waterfall. No one knows how far down it falls.

Must be a pretty far drop if sekhmet died falling off, or maybe some hax stuff that consumes you or tears your body to pieces.

Q: This world has no oceans, but what do they call the water that should be surrounding the Great Waterfall's continent? If no one has seen the Great Waterfall and so they don't know the shape of their world, then I feel like the concept of oceans should fit.

A: Honestly, it's not like there's a waterfall way on the far side of a body of water; you run into the Great Waterfall pretty much right at the edge of the world, so the Great Waterfall mostly doesn't have any bodies of water that you could call a sea or lake. On top of not being able to see where the water falls to, anything that tried to live in it would be swept off the edge quickly. The environment here is too harsh to be something you could call a Mother Ocean.

Still wondering if the world was like this before satella destroyed half of it or if there was another continent or seomething

Q: How does the world in Re: Zero rotate or revolve?

A: It's the same thing in Ptolemaic theory. (note: literally 'heaven motion theory'; I think he's implying the sun and moon move around the world in Re: Zero.)

So the sun and moon rotate around the re zero world

Q: You've written that it's forbidden to move Reinhard near the national borders, but frankly, what sort of military strength does Lugunica have? I get the feeling that the archbishops are free to do whatever they want to the country...

A: Not to worry, the archbishops are free to do whatever they want to the other countries as well. Really, it's strange that the witch cult is focusing on Lugunica; normally, they do whatever they want all over the place. They do what they want, but it's not like they're causing great disturbances every time.

Pretty sure putting a weapon of mass destruction like Reinhard near another countries border would be seen as an act of war

Also part of 4 of that rem and ram backstory is out

Would seem like a pain since he can get all the blessings, but i guess adding potentially blessing of death god if he needed it would be ok, probably would just be ok to just mention it in vs threads, mean if we add death god might as well add everything, you can add it if you want though.

I had absolutely no idea ..... wait all the three of them have the same birthday ? they all came together LOL

She is, like any twin or triplet, probably older by like a few seconds or minutes, still all born the same day though.

Nice reinhard, theresia and wilhelm fanart i found.

Reinhard, theresia and wilhelm

Could have been such a good family but pandora decided to mess things up, and scumbag heinkel let his mom do his job.

Top tier as far as he goes then , i though he may put some fight against reinhard but nope one shot i wonder how a fight between him and Regulus would go probably Regulus is stronger

Lol it's reinhard, he is so far above everyone even without reid it's not even funny, with reid only satella can take him, what did you expect? Of course he got one shotted. Cecilius is still above puck and roswaal and sekhmet i think so yea he is strong just not reinhard with reid strong.

equal =\= putting some fight i really though Cecilius maybe around Reid level but nope , Reid while not be Reinhard equal he would definitely put a good fight , Cecilius completely jobbed xD

well he's only above Puck and Roswaal as far we knows "maybe above sehkmet as well "

Btw you're making big deal out of Reid , what make Reinhard really OP is his blessing Reid add just more Raw power from what we saw

Oh you thought he would put up a fight and not get one shot like puck but still ultimately lose? I see, guess tappei isn't letting anyone be comparable to reinhard with reid except satella, and the dragon since he said he needs reid to fight the dragon, but really he might just one shot the dragon with reid as well.

No ones equal Reinhard beside satella anyone can know this least

Pandora may say otherwise tho

Well he said "fight " so most likely the Dragon can fight Reinhard with Reid but still shaky , anyone from the 3 sages should be able to fight Reinhard with Reid imo

Not sure if reinhard with reid would one shot the dragon, sage and reid, would think they would put up a fight, especially since reid could hold his own against satella.

From what we know it seems Reid was actually getting the upper hand before the immortality came into the play if he can slash her and stuff , seriously i would argue Reid is above Satella when it comes to sheer power her immortality is what make her pain in the ass

It goes like this :

Reinhard = satella > the 3 sages > base Reinhard > Rest

You can aruge that Pandora and shaula maybe above Base Reinhard but we don't know yet

Btw about the whole "Reid can only be draw once it's needed " how will we take that ? I mean it's BS because he used it twice when he didn't need it and when he need it he didn't

It's a plot convenience honestly, tappei makes him use it whenever he needs to and like in the regulus situation he wanted regulus to seem more threatening, with reid reinhard would once shot him, provided of course that he has the hax with reid to do so, and if he couldn't one shot him it would ruin the imagine of reinhard being the strongest, him drawing it against thearesia is just bs he could easily beat her in base.

Yeah that would much more sense

BTW i hope they give Reinhard some attack hax , like seriously he have great defense but his attacks are lackluster all he do is swing his sword with some magic and if he's opponent relay on defence like him it won't go anywhere said by the author himself

That funny because Shaula can one shot Regulus but Reinhard would have even fight with him xD

He is already broken without attack hax and you want to give him that on top of it? Matter manipulation with reid is fine as his hax, but i wouldn't mind tappei making reinhard more broken either though.

It will be funny if Pandora cab erase his blessing in a fight , even puck can destory him then xD

Pandora:Your blessings no longer exist

Reinhard:Bitch plz, reality warping means jack against me

That would be funny.

Only for Reinhard fanboy such as you

btw i have question when was the time stopping used against Reinhard ? i would assume that came from Regulus but from my understanding Regulus can't stop the time in the entire he is in he only stop the time of the things he touch or himself

i still don't get that part

Comes from satella, since she does that causally everytime subs tries to speak of rbd, would think at full power she can causally break that out and just absorb reinhard if he wasn't resistant.

Couldn't she just be controlling his consciousness ? we only see this from subaru point of view after all , it's mere assumption but is there 100% proof she was stopping time at that very moment ?

and another question does resting time equal stopping it ? if you can do the first does that automatically make able to the former ?

also the Spatial Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back