• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't kill Regulus , just because he's the strongest character doesn't mean he have counter for every single ability in the series or we would added RW since he should be above Pandora but nothing proof her ability won't work on him

I still think he should keep some of his resistances removing all of them isn't right

Reinhard is build on punch of assumption with scaling every single thing in Re:Zero to him i don't like how we bulied Reinhard

Killing someone is not a resistance feat. Preventing someone from killing you is the resistance feat. They are two different things.

Base Reinhard has the same speed as all the Witches aside from Minerva. Echidna is hypersonic+. They scale from Theresia.

DC is not directly comparable with hax, by the way. Saitama has no soul manipulation resistance.

Wilhelms birthday today?

Q: What kind of religions exist in this world? If Lugunica believes in the dragon, what do the other countries believe in?

A: The concept of "gods" doesn't exist. It's a "Nature Worship", "God-Dragon Worship", "Chaos Hero", and "Economic Development" sort of feeling.

Chaos Hero? Who the hell is that

Q: Do gods exist in the Re: Zero world? If it's a spoiler, never mind.

A: Not really.

Gods as in it's not a spoiler?

Q: With witches and dragons, transcendent beings have been hinted at several times, but are there beings even higher than them? The being that is bestowing blessings, for example. I get the impression that the most transcendent being is the one making Subaru return by death, though.

A: There are. (note: literally 'They don't not exist')

Gods incoming? Tier 2 not just a dream?

Q: If there are ground dragons and water dragons, then are there wind dragons and fire dragons as well? Doesn't the thought of a shadow dragon or light dragon set your imagination afire?

A: There are winged dragons, but they're not in the categories of wind dragon or fire dragon, you see. Out of the types of mabeasts that can use magic, breathing fire is fairly popular. In the past, there was one known as an evil dragon, but it was dealt with. By Mr. Club Wielder.

How strong was that dragon? We need a reid sidestory or at least more of his backstory

Q: What strange customs does the Re: Zero world have?

A: They tell their children "If you do bad things, the Witch will come.", and the children and the mother who told them that are both on the verge of crying.

Seeing stuff like this no way satella can live a normal life among ppl, they are scared out of their minds of her.

Q: Aren't there any legends older than the witch?

A: There were several, but they were driven out by the witch. You could think of it as the witch's rampage as having completely changed the world.

Changed the world figuratively and literally

Q: "Since warlocks and witches exist, is there a dark king as well? What are you saying, here? There's no way there'd be one, since there's no hero." So that means if Subaru became a hero, a dark king would appear?

A: Well, that's true, but if the emergence of a hero leads to the emergence of a dark king, then who wants a hero, right?

Reinhard vs dark king at some point?

We all knows subs will need reinhard to take care of business just like with regulus, don't know why you love hyping subaru, he is so weak compared to everyone, he uses his knowledge to solve problems not his fist, that's reinhards specialty there.

About the gluttony didn't reinhard forgot Julius in the main story as well ? pretty sure subaru was the only one who remember him , i see Pgeasus only brough the example from the IF story

So far reinhard has fought puck, sirius, regulus and cecilius, don't see what you could bring up that we don't already know, unless you have scans for that cecilius fight, a new thread on just reinhard might be better, what exactly are you going to translate?

Nerfing characters is serious business for heinkel xD

No need to be in hurry imo , Anon took break but he will return soon after the exams end and he will do the chapters on nearly daily rate if there anything we don't know we will know it soon

True now that exams are over anon will be uploading everyday, in a month or two we will see reinhard vs regulus, heinkel seems to be in haste to up reinhard when we all know he will get all the abilities he had before plus more eventually, just there is no proof now.

For the first thing I'm going to get this part translated. I will think about the rest after that.

A: He simply uses 'Time Stop' on anything he wants to grab, and doesn't stop the time of what he destroys.

Regulus only stops the time of himself and anything he is wearing, or also anyone he is touching, he can make them invulnerable as well.

Yeah. Time stopping when he touches someone is the major part. People who resist that is given resistance to time manipulation. I will provide translations for when it is resisted.

His time stop isn't a conventional time stop, he only stops his own time and whomever he chooses he can make them invulnerable like him, like when he held emilia and sirius attacks didn't harm her, he doesn't literally leave his opponents frozen in time, and you realize that him actually touching reinhard physically is unlikely to have happened right? Precog says hello.

Why does the WN describe it like a conventional time stop though? It's describing the technique in a totally misleading way to Japanese readers.

"- the freezing of the frozen time, that is the identity of your power!"
(Time magic on Dragon Quest)

Because I'm pretty sure DQ7's time stop was very different from what Regulus did.

Where did Reinhard's resistance to time manipulation originally come from?

Idk it is confusing yes, it's not normal timestop where everything's time is stopped, only regulus's time is stopped and cause of this, it grants him invulnerability, which i still don't know how exactly that works cause no translations.

It came from satella, nothing on his profile before was from regulus, all of it was from sirius, and the other archbishops which he hasn't fought and also satella which again he hasn't fought yet.

imo Regulus time stop "on anything he touch " is useless when he fight an enemy since he realy on fighting from distant and on his authority dude don't even know how to throw a punch , touching Reinhard for Regulus sound like a joke

The only way you can overpower Reinhard in close fight is by being much superior in speed and AP he won't be ablue to anything even if he saw it coming

i still don't buy Rei-chan Precog 100% yet

"Super sense of Reinhardt.

A threat approaching oneself and a tremendous intuition that distinguishes every attack in advance. That keen sensation does not allow backward avoidance. Instantly trying to find another candidate, the crouching knee stopped.

"The air around is already there after I touch it."

The sharp sense brought rigidity, and Reinhardt at this moment was unprotected. A trap that cannot be seen that exists in such a way as to enclose himself largely in the rear. The decision of Reinhardt is to move forward beside the bad guys by moving forward, for which a blow of restraint is necessary."

That's precog there.

I don't 100% understand the whole precog thing in the first place , it's more like seeing the future no ? if you think about it the cellius guy must been much faster than Reinhard to force him to draw Reid since they were equal in fighting even when Reinhard could see his next move

btw does anything says he can use that in a fight ? or you usually anyone with this ability is granted him to fight as well ? i mean Spider-man is getting hit all the time when he fought , maybe some precog can't keep up with the pace of fighting ultimalty making it useful for avoiding trap and surprise attacks but useless in actual head on fight ?

There several types of precog from what i read , you always says they can't land a hit on reinhard because of precog but in the story that didn't help him much when he fought enemy similar to him in speed and strength

in short from what i understood anyone can overpower a precog user is much faster than him , imo that make equal speed matches unfair for those type of characters

Precog can be overcomed with speed, just cause you can see something coming doesn't mean you can react. We also know little to nothing how cecilius vs reinhard went.

Are you not reading it? It literally says he has intuition that distinguishes every attack in advance and there was an invisible trap set up for him behind him so he instead moved forward, precog is legit.

How it works is he can distinguish every attack in advance and if there are traps which he can't see or anything like that he will get a sensation that causes him to change how he is attacking.

I wasn't really arguing against Reinhardt ability because i realize i don't understand the precog itself

True we shouldn't dive into rei-chan vs cec-chan we know nothing about it beside the one shot with reid

tbh i read it but i didn't understand which why i asked again although now i understand little better , btw where did you get the cut from ?

It's from chapter 47 of arc 5 or around there, found it after running the text through google translate, then i requested it translated on here, the translation probably isn't the best since apparently tappei uses old kanji or something which the translator on here isn't too familiar with. But you can can get the basic idea, that it's precog.

First part of the re zero x kono soba crossover is translated

She's showing care for me seeing that I'd played games all night.

Since I met a heroine that doesn't classify as peculiar or crappy, once again I realized just how great my luck is.

I am living together with a beautiful maid that suddenly came to our home one day.

Isn't this the true life in a different world?

Yep, this is exactly what they call a 'beautiful girl flag'.

"I don't want to worry Subaru-kun any more than this, but I also feel bad for pushing you even though you're taking care of me……"

"Subaru-kun? Is that someone you like or something?"

When I saw Rem faced down with her ears slightly red, I understood that there was never any flag in the first place.

I knew it.

I knew there couldn't have been something so fortunate in this good-for-nothing world.

No normal beautiful heroine for kazama

"Rem was in the middle of buying apples, right? I bought some high-class ones, so take them home with you and make some appa pie or whatever for 'Subaru-kun'."

When I said that and handed over the box to Rem, she blushed happily.

"ÔöÇÔöÇAnd well, I'm a little jealous, but I wish for happiness for you and Subaru-kun."

To be honest, I'm not just a 'little' jealous, but it's someone that such a great girl likes.

He must be someone I could never hope to compare to, liked by everyone, honest, sincereÔöÇÔöÇ

"Yes! Subaru-kun's number one is Emilia-sama, but I'll do my best to become number two!"

…….

"Oi, what did you just say?"

"Do my best and become number two."

"Oi, Megumin, stop the magic! We're going to make this girl ours! That asshole Subaru is an awful two-timing bastard! ……Ah, what are you doing, Darkness, stop it! Oi, let go of me. Megumin, you too, stop the mag……!"

Lmao

Kazuma calling subaru two timer is BS , it's not like he won't hit all the the three girls in his harem if he hace the chance

The first interlude of arc 4 has been translated.

The woman in the coffin—the witch, Echidna—looks not at all different from Beatrice's memories.
Long, white, beautiful hair alongside her intelligent yet gentle features. It vividly revives memories
of how she smiled at Beatrice, though it only happened rarely.

Didn't emilia say that the echidna in the dream looked younger? So is dream echidna making herself look younger?

Roswaal: "The clown make-up was a sort of war paint for me, yooooooou see. Wearing it let me
interact with others spiritedly, as though I were donning a mask. But there's sooooooooomething I realised."
Beatrice: "Yes?"
Roswaal: "That regardless of the make-up, I am aaaaaaaan absolute clown. So how meaningful is it, truly, that I neglect my cosmetics?"

Really takes this clown stuff too seriously

Beatrice: "You mark perhaps the tenth Roswaal since the progenitor who directly knew Mother, I
suppose. Lords of the Mathers family have been short-lived for generations, so the visitors to the
Archive shifted rather steadily, in fact. ...You've been different ever since childhood, I suppose."

Wait so does roswaal just off himself when his sucessor is born and then possess them? His soul livng their body would just leave a husk and since they are short lived, he clearly doesn't wait until his descendants are fully grown.

Roswaal's face now rests at the perfect height to get slapped with a shoe.
The satisfying slap echoes through the room as it whacks Roswaal's face aside. He puts his hand to
his reddened cheek, eyes spinning.
Beatrice puts her shoe back on during his confusion.

Think he deserves more than a slap.

Emilia: "But! I think that we really need to talk about the baby in my tummy!"
Subaru: "—"
—.
————.
————————.
Subaru: "Pardon me?"
Emilia: "I don't know if they're a boy or a girl yet, but either way we have to shower them in love!
But I was never taught about that so I don't know what to do... You have to talk to the dad for these things."
Subaru: "No, no, no no, no... wait, wait, wait..."
Subaru's mind cannot catch up to Emilia as she rapidly talks on.
The speed of Emilia's speech has made her out of breath too, and Subaru can see that she's agitated.
There is no way that the two of them can converse decently like this.
Subaru: "Emilia-tan, take deep breaths, and calm down a second. I'm doing that, right now, taking deep breaths to calm down. Oh hey there's some snow over here."
Subaru squats down, gets a handful of snow, and smacks it onto his face to physically cool himself down. He hears Emilia breathing deeply as he forces himself to think rationally.
The baby in Emilia's tummy. Emilia's the mom, and Subaru's the dad. He doesn't get it. Subaru's coming of age still has yet to happen.
Subaru: "Emilia-tan. When you say baby, you mean like an infant, right?"
Emilia: "E-exactly. I know it'll be tough with the Royal Selection, but... that's not the baby's fault,
and we have to make sure they're happy! I want the baby to get the love it needs from the people
who must love it."
Emilia's determination is noble and beautiful.
But what she's saying doesn't make sense. Subaru has never done anything like that with Emilia.
Which means that Emilia and someone else have—no he'd rather not think about that.
Subaru: "Emilia-tan... you know that babies don't come from storks or cabbage patches, right?"
Emilia: "But when a boy and a girl kiss that makes a baby."

Lmao

This is the end of arc 4 i think or maybe one chapter left ? ******* long arc took too much time for a lot of pointless stuff

Last parts were awesome, just middle part of the arc was dragged out i think. Think there are a couple more chapters to go, but i heard anon skipping some interludes, so maybe next chapter is arc 5.

Great, so just gotta wait give or take a month before seeing sirius vs reinhard, and two months before seeing regulus vs reinhard, unless anon starts doing some double updates that is.

Could care less about power tbh , fighting isn't thing about Re:zero

I am sure you just want feat for Rei-chan < who am i kidding i want to see Rei-chan vs Regulus as well xD

Arc 5 is all about fighting, so i need to see the feats of course, reinhard stomping regulus into the ground will be glorious translated, still think tappei loves reking regulus, always seems to get painful deaths like in the main story and the if.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back