• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Emilia ram and rem

Haven't done any fan service in a while.

Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definitely going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

Can't you photoshop Rem out of this? Maybe ram as well and give us a closer look of Emilia I mean bigger guns are always better!

Celestial Pegasus said:
The more, the better i say, i don't have a rem hatred like you lol.
Well, legit. Too bad this isn't kobayahsi no maid discussion since Lucoa is more than enough for all the rest...

Finally.

Subaru: "So if you're here, then are the others... are your brothers or Ricardo with you? Also I'd really rather goddamn Julius not show up without booking in first."
Anastasia's Knight, Julius Euclius, has a very complicated relationship with Subaru. Subaru doubts he can be sincere with him even when seeing him face-to-face.
Subaru knows he has some trouble dealing with Anastasia, but she's still preferable to Julius.
But Mimi casts aside Subaru's worries with a shake of her head.

Even after all this time, subaru is still salty about julius kicking his ass.

Well, he humiliated him while he was trying to fight for the honour of Emilia-tan. I mean not so weird.

Rem? Was talking about his white knighting emilia, saying stuff like she needs him, and refusing to stay out of the royal selection and forcing himself in, and declaring himself her knight.

He got what he deserved for that stunt.

And i don't want any wars between you and any rem fans on here, so probably good we don't have any mega rem fans here.

You know as in people (Rem fan boys) trowing unnecessary hate on Suabru cause he preferred Emilia to their lovely Rem-Chan.

And I would just trigger them a bit I wouldn't cause a war... Ok I would.

I don't like those mega rem fans that crap on other characters and throw hate as well, but i have never asked, why do you like emilia?

I don't hate either rem or emilia but my fav females would go crusch>beatrice>rem>emilia, or maybe emilia=rem or emilia>rem idk it's interchangeable for me really.

Honestly i never felt bad for subaru i would never challenge actual knight into sword duel because i will get my ass kicked that was just ********

But well he wanted to win Emilia's booty so much

@celestial I am not a big fan of Emilia bro I just prefer her to Rem and I like her because of the innocent act and usually a pretty calm personality, usually. If someone was to trash on Emilia I wouldn't care about it.

And once Satella gets into the story as more active character she is probably gonna be my favourite until then, Felix and Crusch are the best girls.

ZERO7772 said:
How is best Girl Crusch AND felix ? pick one dude

also Rem > Emilia
It's hard to decided, but I guess I have to go with Felix then.

Since you are not a Rem fanboy I have no interest in you mortal.

@celestial come an don't judge her yet I mean she looks scary and total yandere (yuno lvl) but we still don't have all details about her.

^So you go wit felix in the end ..... how blind can one be to not see Crusch is best grail ?

What does make the one a Rem fanboy ? in the past i made everyone here put Rem avatar x[

I want nothing to do with girls who say crazy stuff like i love i love you i love you, over and over again ignoring what you say or think and forcing their love on you, all while destroying the world.

Maybe i should say it's the witch of envy that scares me, but then again satella was the one who destroyed half the world, at this point i see no need to differentiate them, both are dangerous.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I want nothing to do with girls who say crazy stuff like i love i love you i love you, over and over again ignoring what you say or think and forcing their love on you, all while destroying the world.
Maybe i should say it's the witch of envy that scares me, but then again satella was the one who destroyed half the world, at this point i see no need to differentiate them, both are dangerous.
Yandere can be best girls sometimes and not all yanders are the same, not all of them are sociopath killers

ZERO7772 said:
No emilia is ******** trash
Hmm, stil not convinced. You see I said a lot of shit about Rem from when I joined this thread and constantly showed my hate where you never had a fan boy reaction. So,or you are a total fake or just not fun to mess with at all.

@Celestial yeah, the world destruction thing is insane but again let's wait the entire storie and her actual reasons.

@Zero Maybe but the witch of envy is a clear sociopath who only loves subaru as the object of her affection and doesn't care about his thoughts or feelings, not to mention she starts killing everything every time she shows up.

As for satella she seems at least to care about subaru as a person, but still she destroyed half the world, she is dangerous, she seemed to have been a good person in the past as she got along with all the witches, and sure she has reasons for nuking the world, but for now just gonna treat as dangerous just like the witch of envy.

^Felix is man in body and soul so he's stop denying relatiy

Nah really i used to be Rem fan but i never reached the level of Rem fanboy

ZERO7772 said:
and here we go again with Pegasus calling me triggering lover =___=
You can't escape the truth. And don't worry I know Felix is a man you can rest in peace now.

Oh and silver/white hair beats blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back