• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
William wanted to start war with someone so why not xD

Joking aside sadly no one here is Rem fanboy if want to trigger rem fanboys just pot on 4chan and people will jump on you

Chapter 2 of arc 5 is out.

Mimi: "Celebrate? Celebritty? Whatever! Who cares, it'll be so much fun eating food and getting
drunk! So much! Fun!"
Subaru: "You're clearly too young to be drinking."
Mimi: "Heeheehee. I'm an adult as of this year! The Boss says I can drink! But my Lady says I
can't."

Wonder if mimi will grew a bit over the months between arcs 3 and 4, cause she looks too much like a child for me to accept mimi x garfiel.

Ram: "Roswaal-sama has not returned yet, which leaves her with Otto and Garf. If the visitor is a
assassin in disguise, Garf will be enough to manage them."
Subaru: "Doubt we need to be so worried about direct attacks. I already told Emilia-tan to use Otto
as a human shield."
Ram: "If I ever feel in danger, that's what I'll do too."

Everyone loves crapping on otto lol

Subaru: "This is Beatrice. Mimi's right, she's the child of myself and Emilia-sama."
Joshua: "What!?"
Joshua, aghast.
Emilia: "Geez. No she's not, Subaru. Look at how you shocked Joshua. I know we kissed but you can't make babies by kissing. I've been studying."

How much does emilia know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Subaru forces a smile at Emilia and Beatrice.
Emilia's misunderstandings about making babies have only been rectified when it comes to 'making babies by kissing'. Subaru couldn't go any further into the topic, and, anticipating the shock the subject would give Emilia, the faction's women decided to wait until she's more mentally mature.
Apparently not much

Joshua: "—In Pristella City there is a shop selling spellstones, in which slumbers the high-grade colourless stones that you desire. I believe that you are currently seeking an anchor for the Great Spirit?"

I don't remember emilia getting a stone in the end of arc 5 for puck, so seems that didn't work out, not that i care since i don't care if puck returns

Fighting won't start until garfiel vs reinhard, but that wasn't a fight, just reinhard curbstomping not even moving from his initial position, that's around chapter 10 or 11 i think. Sirius shows up around chapter 15, reinhard vs sirius isn't until like chapter 22.

Satella finally ßâÜ(´┌í`ßâÜ), where is my color illustration of her though, better be one.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Satella finally ßâÜ(´┌í`ßâÜ), where is my color illustration of her though, better be one.
Yo, make one! Like seriously we need the best girl here...

Probably will get one soon, also apparently this volume ends at chapter 117, if it's that far we should be getting illustrations not only for satella, but pandora and hector as well, unless the illustrator is slacking, we should at least see them in the volume.

Hmm pandora with regulus shows up at 118 i think, but could have sworn hector vs original roswaal was before?

Chapter 3 of arc 5 is also out.

Emilia: "You are always so insincere about Julius. Do you still have a grudge from that time in the palace?" Emilia catches Subaru's mutter, and amusedly pokes fun at him. Just thinking about the affair used to make his face redden in shame, and his stomach burn with indignation. But how about now that some time has passed? Subaru: "It's still too vivid for me to laugh and smile about it. I was young back then. And I have reflected on my actions. Wish he'd do the same." Emilia: "But I heard you both apologized and made up. It's so uncool to give shallow apologies and keep simmering on the inside." Subaru: "Mnngh... But I'm only human!"

Subaru needs to stop being salty

Emilia sees Subaru sulking, and her mouth relaxes into a smile. Subaru hasn't noticed that Emilia sometimes gazes at him with this tender look in her eye. Or that her expression during these moments lacks the maternal spark of a mother watching over a child, and is instead something indescribably complex.

Probably love

Emilia: "It's too bad. Roswaal's busy with the Meeting of the Western Lords. We've known forever that Petra needs to join him for her maid training. Though she's sooo angry about it." Subaru: "Because she completely hates Roswaal after the Sanctuary thing. Roswaal enjoys it, which keeps Ram quiet, but Petra is maturing justly and brilliantly as a maid, but her core is still dangerously childish. Her harshness on her master Roswaal is particularly striking, and she conceivably would wring the water from her washcloth into his tea. But since Subaru is on Petra's side, he's ready to overlook it even should he hypothetically witness it. Only time will mend broken trust. But it seems that a year was not enough for Petra to start listening to Roswaal.

So the timeskip between arc 4 and 5 is one year? If the space in between 2 and 3 has been milked so much although mostly rem fan service, i imagine there will be a lot of stuff in between arc 4 and 5

Garfiel: "That girl's damn tough. N' she was starin' at my 'mazin' self, not juss durin' the talk, but all through ******' dinner. She musta figured out 'm th'strongest guy in the place." Subaru: "Are you sure...? No, I mean, Mimi is strong, and she is kind of a battle junkie, but..." She doesn't seem marginally smart enough to have ulterior motives. Subaru can only see her as transparent, or actually just airheaded. Garfiel: "Either way, sh's keepin' n' eye on my amazin' self while she's here. Best we make sure you and Emilia-sama ain't caught on yer own while we're over there, Captain. Otto's one thing, but we ain't ever recoverin' if we lose you." Otto: "You do realise that this fief will be an absolute mess if I'm gone!? I wish that you would take that into consideration sometimes!"

Beginning of mimi x garfiel, mimi probably was just attracted to garfiel

Petra might have the best grasp of romance and its subtleties out of anyone in the mansion. Somehow everyone is terrible at relationships. Roswaal leads the charge with his toxic obsession, with the others all having their foibles too. Garfiel's feelings for Ram are still a middle school crush, though Subaru has no place to talk. Ram's ideas about extreme loyalty dictating love are perplexing, and Frederica's love life is a complete unknown. Otto sometimes mentions while drunk things about being raked through the mud for philandering, but the consensus is that these claims are lies and pretence. It's a disgrace to these adults that a thirteen year old girl is beating them.

Now that i think about it the love lives of all of them is abnormal, but interested in frederica's, hopefully she has had a normal one, but probably not

Ram's love is the sickest out of them, subaru just want to get all the girls if possibile this what any man would do ~

Idk about ram being the worst, roswaal's is too sick, they are both too twisted, idk which one is worse.

Yeah roswaal is nuts, puck is also nuts

Now i think about it there no single healthy love between the main cast and most of it are juts one sided "except for subaur who made everyone love him "

In general there aren't any healthy love relationships, only one that's healthy that comes to mind is wilhelm and thearesia, everyone else is messed up in some way.

>Q: If you took modern weaponry like tanks and machine guns into the Re: Zero world, how long could you fight?

>A: It would work fairly well. You'd be countered by someone of Wilhelm's caliber, but you could fight up to that point, I think.

Not really surprising, most people in the world are fodder anyway since it's rare for someone to have a blessing, although magic does exist, the average person certainty isn't beating a tank though.

You really are stuck on this harem thing aren't you? It's really not that big a deal, subaru doesn't have a harem, however he is surrounded by girls, some of which romantically like him like emilia, who clearly does but hasn't admitted it yet or doesn't really understand her feelings, rem and petra but i just see petra's love as just a crush and don't think take it seriously, while beatrice is like a sister to subaru, shaula thinks of him as her master, and satella who loves subaru will either be saved by subaru, unlikely imo, or probably die. Subaru is no doubt surrounded by girls that make it seem like a harem.

On another note, saw a colored version of satella

Satella (Re Zero)

When she stops going yandere and killing everything i will, behind that adorable person lies millions of dead people.

Never seen the appeal to yanderes, they are just crazy chicks to me, don't mess with crazy, they have the sort of mentality that you should only look at them and if they can't have you then nobody will and proceed to kill you.

Well, I don't know how to judge it thou Satella's story is still unknown so I leave a bit of doubt there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back