• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Hakugei conquest

Have had this image waiting to be used for months now

Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definitely going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

Site to read latest chapters

Regulus finally shows up at the end of chapter 10 of the wn, and vol 14 ln changes are also out.

In the ln ram and puck fight roswaal before he uses his weather magic.

Arch has more significance in the ln, in the wn he was just a village but in the ln, he is was the next guardian after fortuna for emilia and the seal.

sloth chan nursed fortuna back to health once we she got sick.

The first roswaal's middle name was a not l.

There's more description of pandora's beauty; "humans have an ideal of beauty, and pandora is the answer to that beauty," "if beauty could could kill, pandora would be that beauty,"

Seems pandora has stronger reality warping in the ln.

Q: Will Subaru have a happy ending?

A: It depends on you how to define a "happy ending". Next question.

Well unless he is trolling this is bad news for subaru-ku

Happy ending = Harem completed, but then everyone die and he goes back to his world.

@Banlk Rem fanboys don't accept the truth...

We all know how this ends either subaru dies, emilia dies, or both die.

Btw a special ln chapter called sanctuary ss was translated which was about roswaal and echidna, and apparently echidna kissed roswaal, like a deep kiss, haven't checked it out yet.

Don't even talk about reinhard, we literally have never seen any top tier characters fight, no translations for it but instead a bunch of rem fanservice.

Sigh, whatever the wait continues, gonna continue reading other ln's in the mean time.

Heydrich? Lol no astrea gets stomped. Imo reinhard or none of top tiers shouldn't be used in vs battles cause we know next to nothing about their combat abilities, we have never seen them fight besides reinhard stomping puck.

If i am gonna use them in matches it will be the lower tier ppl like garfiel or elsa since we know what they are capable of.

Re:zero fandom is like :

Fans : WE NEED MORE REM !!!!

Tappei : NO EMILIA IS THE MORE HEROINE !!!

Editor : Give them Rem it bring money

Tappei : NO I will make them love emilia

Pegasus : umm can we get some Reinhared fights ?

Everyone : ................................................

FANS : REM !!

Tappei : EMILIA !!

On serious i can't make yes i meant Heydrich, i made one in the past but you locked it saying Astrea get stomped

Lol accurate.

On the bright side i guess, ex novel 1 will be out next month, hoping i see some feats, reinhard is in it too though he doesn't really do much but maybe he does something as well.

I mean how could you look at heydrich's profile and think it's fair? All reinhard has atm is NLF's, while heydrich can kill people with mid-godly regen, has a ton of resistances, has low godly regen which means reinhard can't kill him due to having no hax to put him down. Plus heydrich has soul manipulation which reinhard has no resistance to.

You just want reinhard vs reinhard lol.

I posted this thread over a month ago and now is when you're complaining about memes not being in the op? A bit late there.

Just saw the mad, was pretty good.

Indeed this is the first time i actually look at the OP Thread, Subaru and Rem fanart ? really dude ? leave it to me next time ~

Poor Crusch tho just looking at her made me feel miserable T_T, ******* tappei ! leave the people waifus and go mess with your silver hair b!tch !

@Zero I had julius and subaru fanart with then fighting sloth chan, but was gonna use that next.

@Blanked Also went all out against celius in base, but you know no translations as usual, although he one shotted him when he drew reid so yea one shotting and resisting evrything is all he has done so far.

It's not off screen a novel or something exist where it happened, just that nobody has translated it.

Same thing with emilia's backstory where puck beat the former great spirit and fought roswaal, that one someone actually posted like half of it online, but nobody has translated it.

Ah right there actually novel for that, Everyone is busy translating Rem fan service and doing Rem fanart so you can't blame me for forgetting, Tier 1 Reinhard ******* never 0_0

I hate Puck, i hate Roswaal, Emilia is boring < Meh

Not gonna like tho i want to see Reinhard vs celius

Re:Zero had great potential, but now the entire story is just a support for Rem fanservice and nothing more. Very few people care about the novel it self.

The story is good, ppl just take the rem fanboying way too seriously to where they prefer the single character over the entire story.

Alister is tier 1 now and he still have human status lol

Reinhard will be tier 1 soon enough, Subaru will unlock his hidden potential and become Super Say- i mean the sage ~

No idea why you're so stuck on subaru beating reinhard.

Satella is stated to never age, wither or die.

Type 3 immortality is immortality by regen, type 2 is immortality without regen.

We have no idea if satella can regen, she could if she indeed has all the other witches abilities but we are just limiting her to what we know she has.

All we know is she never ages, withers (which is type 1 immortality) or dies (type 2).

Didn't satella regenerate from Reid slash or something ? i find hard to believe satella can't regen when even mid tier characters have regen on their profiles

We need proof, the top tiers in general we have no idea what these guys can fully do, just have to make do with what we know so far.

As for her regen from reid slash, we don't know if she did, she might just have not died from it, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back