• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because we put immorality type 2 for her doesn't mean she only have type 2 because our tiering itself is based only on what we know, we never saw Satella battle someone besides the time where she fought Ried and he gets the edge over her somehow and no one talked about Satella's power in depth yet

We made assumptions in the past about her power but we agreed to remove all that until something is proven

If we just got reinhard vs cecilius translated we could finally upgrade reinhard to massively hypersonic+ in combat speed, but the wait continues...

It's frustrating really how we know little to nothing about the top dogs abilities. Ex novel 2 is coming which could bring some upgrades but that's just for mid tiers, where is the translations for puck vs roswaal for example? No where to be found (ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗

Don't think anything much will change in terms of what we know about satella until she finally gets unsealed somehow which will probably be like the last arc, and reinhard with reid it's already been established only satella can mess with him everyone else he one shots so won't get to see what he can really do for a while either.

It's really just a issue of there not being translators, translators interested in stuff besides the main story and rem side stories, and sometimes finding the raw to translate from is hard to find, but even when the raws are found like the one for emilia's backstory in the forest where she meets roswaal, nobody translates it.

So many other side stories there: elsa, reinhard, felix, priscilla etc but no one to translate them. And the manga artist just wants to do rem and petra stuff.

If only Re;zero was a bit more popular in the west....

You can't blame fans to translate stuff related to their waifus, I have no idea who the artist of the manga is so obsessed with Rem, reminds me of Fate artiest who LOVES Saber and just keep drawing girls with her face lel

Maybe when season 2 animates arc 4, we will get an emilia translator?

A guy can hope, with her backstory revealed emilia gets some fans,and a emilia translator so we can get more content than just the rem stuff and main story. I would also like a reinhard one as well but unlikely ppl are just gonna translate for their waifu's.

Re zero is popular in the west i think, it was like among the most popular anime's of 2016. But yea if it was more popular maybe yen press would translate the side stories, hoping after they finish ex novel 2 they move on to side stories, but doubt it.

Artist being obsessed with rem isn't surprising, plenty of ppl are.

Don't forget the Ricardo and Anastasia Side Stories. Yen On is not very good at translation, so don't count on 100% translation from them...

There is some event going on on the 25th with the voice actors, if we are lucky they announce it then if not, then expect it an annoucement later this year or next year, by next year there will be enough material for season 2, if my theory that they want to adapt both arc 4 and 5 is correct.

the thread is too long now we need new one, been a while since I made Re-Zero thread so I will do it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back