• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 5 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the forums and create a content revisions thread and post all the evidence we have. What was it again, reinhard durability in base being small country level for being able to touch puck and not being frozen or something like that and the satella using a blackhole, cause it increases in mass. I am pretty sure surviving a blackhole is unquantiiable but since it destroyed half the world idk especially since we don't know if it is a real blackhole, first of all do we even know how satella destroyed half the world? I don't remember it being stated. If it was indeed a real blackhole she could become like small star level at least

Real blackholes don't give a durability rating since regardless of durability, without a higher power to protect an object, it gets spaghetti-fied as it's pulled inside.

I can make the translations for those quotes. However, since it's me who would be translating them, there would be no guarantee that my translation was not biased to make it sound more favorable to the readers. That's why I was worried about this issue; moderators and administrators would be unfamiliar with the discussion subject, as they are unable to approach the source material from an impartial source, thus have difficulty following the analysis of feats with incomplete setting knowledge.

Anyway, if profiles change their stats in the future, we can still override past matches, right? Satella/Reinhard feats are from the first half Arc 4, so we can probably just wait a year or so.

Yea blackholes ignore durability so you can't get durability from surviving that, again though we need some more input on this and various things, but first of all we need to confirm if satella did indeed use a blackhole to destroy half the world cause all i remember being stated in like episode 6 or 7 of the anime was that she drained half the world dry.

She consumed them, yes. And no it was not a proper black hole.

It can't become a real black hole because it doesn't exhibit the consistent properties of a real-life one. Thus, the black hole's existence would not scale to Satella's AP (which means no Star level upgrade from just producing it). It's just a dark vortex thingy, even the 'black hole' of Dark Star Thresh who's Universe level+ doesn't qualify as a real black hole right now.

Ok so it's just a dark vortex that absorbs things in that case then yes reinhard should scale to her.

Was it that vortex that absorbed half the world though cause she drained half of the world dry and from what i understand just satella's existence drain the things around her dry evident by when she possessed emilia.

Yeah I will explain this in detail when we get the translaton for Arc 4, Chapter 50. I've read it and I think it would be a good source for extrapolating Satella's feats.

Seriously though, I really wish we could avoid doing VS until at least we get more of the WNs translated... -,- just my thoughts

We have the feats we just need translations, and you shouldn't worry yourself about vs match ups cause when we inevitable get translations and the characters get upgraded they will be removed.

I would say just leave satella and reinhard alone for now and focus on the other characters.

I'm making a revision thread for Reinhard.

I will make use of your comment about black hole, Gemmy. Is that alright? I just need to prove that Satella's black hole is not a real one, and therefore should contribute to Reinhard's durability.

Go ahead. It's no secret or anything. Others know of it as well, but it helps to add I suppose.

You probably should have probably posted it in a legit content revision thread and not on lina's wall, he has his own things to deal with so you shouldn't expect him to always answer your questions, input from other members would be appreciated cause you can get replies more quickly.

Also i am still iffy on how exactly this scales it all goes back to how satella destroyed half the world, it was stated she drained half the world dry that's clearly hax same as what she was doing when she possessed emilia, yes i know reinhard should be able to match her seeing as he can rejuvenate the world that's logical but now that satella didn't destroy half the world with a legit blackhole we need a timeframe on how long it took, makes a big difference if it was instant or over time.

Then again even if it was over time her very existence is what destroyed half the world it would be logical that she would be able to do it quickly if she actually intended to destroy the world i think.

I know, I just asked her (him?) for input before opening content revision thread because she helped make those calcs. We talked about whether Satella should be Tier 6 or Tier 5 a few weeks ago. I gave my reason for her being Tier 6, it should be on my wall.

As for scaling, Emilia possessed by Satella was already swallowing up the entire Sanctuary and the Mathers Forest.

Emilia satella

Emilia was already doing that to an area that's wider than the eye can see on the horizon (at least 60~80 km wide, much larger in full context). The forest's treelines were collapsing below Subaru's line of sight.

Again this was Emilia, when Satella was sealed 12,000 km away.

It's not a simple 'destroy everything by draining their mana' hax. She soaked them up like a vacuum cleaner. It had a physical effect on the ground.

I was just saying that he might find it annoying if he is constantly being bothered but if he doesn't mind then that's cool.

In that case yes i agree she did indeed destroy half the world very quickly if she can do that much damage while still being sealed and using someone as a vessel.

In which case reinhard should scale as it wouldn't make sense for him to need reid if he could beat her in base hax or no hax yes her hax won't work on him in base but he can't hurt her in base he needs comparable ap to do that which is why he needs reid, and with his rejuvenating hax he can repair all the damage she causes.

Well, after the Puck calc I assumed it was okay if it was simply asking for some feedbacks on existing calcs, as long as I did the calcs already. Calcing should be my own homework. : P But yeah I should stop asking from him too much...

If you agree about the validity of the effect by which Satella ruined the Sanctuary (calced to 100 km radius) in a few minutes by possessing Emilia, and if you think we can use that to extrapolate the power of her true self as well, can you leave your own comments on the wall? I think it will keep the discussion a lot shorter and concise to come to a mutual conclusion, if we had more people explaining it together, I'll appreciate that.

And ?

ah btw there that one knights that beated base reinhard forcing Reinhard to pull reid how do we scale that ?

It doesn't mean anything, forcing reinhard to use reid is not equal to being on reinhard's level with reid, evident by reinhard using reid against puck and one-shotting him. Cecilus being on reinhard's level with reid is highly unlikely only satella is on that level.

Yeah Reinhard could already have killed Puck with just bare hands. He already stomped him down to the ground. It's far more likely Reid was needed to remove the ice age and reverse Puck's destruction.

Well i think this requires some changes to be made, first create that content revisions thread i will support this. So the changes would be then base reinhard small country level likely higher for damaging puck in base? You probably need some quotes for that and reinhard with reid at multi-continent lvel scaling from satella.

Reinhard puck

This is the google translation for Reinhard beating up Puck without Reid. No idea if the staff will be satisfied with it though.

Original Japanese text: (Arc 4 Chapter 71 - Ending List)

þø┤Õ¥îÒÇüÕñºÕ£░ÒéƵÅ║ÒéïÒüîÒüÖÕ£░Úƒ┐ÒüìÒüîÞÁ░ÒéèÒÇüÕÇÆÒéîõ╝ÅÒüÖÕÀ¿õ¢ôÒü«ÞíصÆâÒü½µÖ»Þë▓Òüîõ©ÇÕñëÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

µ£¿ÒÇàÒüîÞûÖÒüÄÕÇÆÒüòÒéîÒÇüÕÇÆÒéîÒéïµ£¿ÒÇàÒüîÚ££Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½Õ┤®ÕúèÒüùÒÇüÚÇúÚÄûÒüùÒüªµú«Òüîõ©ÇÚØóÒÇüÕ╣│ÒéëÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé

Õ╣│ÒüƒÒüŵò┤Õ£░ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÕçìÒüªÒüñÒüäÒüƒµú«µ×ùÕ£░Õ©»ÒÇüÒüØÒü«þá┤ÕúèÒéÆÒééÒüƒÒéëÒüùÒüƒÕăÕøáÒü»Þªïõ©èÒüÆÒéïÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÕÀ¿Þ║»ÒéƵîüÒüñÕøøÞÂ│Òü«þìúÒüºÒÇüþü░Þë▓Òü«õ¢ôµ»øÒéÆõ╝©Òü░ÒüÖþî½þºæÒü¿µÇØÒüùÒüìþöƒÒüìþë®ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

þìúÒü»ÕÅúÒü½ÕÅÄÒü¥ÒéèÕêçÒéëÒü¬ÒüäþëÖÒéÆÕìèÒü░ÒüºÒü©ÒüùµèÿÒéëÒéîÒÇüÕëúÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬µ¡»Òü«ÚÜÖÚûôÒüïÒéëþÖ¢Òüäµü»ÒéÆÕÉÉÒüìÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇüþêøÒÇàÒü¿ÕàëÒéïÚçæÞë▓Òü«þ×│ÒéƵ¿¬ÕÇÆÒüùÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒü¥Òü¥µ¡úÚØóÒü©ÕÉæÒüæÒéïÒÇé

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüÕà¿Þ║½ÒéÆþùÖµöúÒüòÒüøÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½Ú£çÒéÅÒüøÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇü

ÒÇîÕÅúµâ£ÒüùÒüä……ÒüôÒüåÒü¬ÒéïÒü¿ÒéÅÒüïÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüªÒééÒÇüÕñëÒüêÒéëÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒÇì

Þ▓áÒüæµâ£ÒüùÒü┐ÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÒüƒÒüáþø«Òü«ÕëìÒü«õ║ïÕ«ƒÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÕàÑÒéîÒéïÕº┐ÕïóÒü«þÉåþƒÑþÜäÒü¬þìúÒü«Õú░Òü½ÒÇüÒâÅÒââÒü¿ÚÇÅÒüìÚÇÜÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬þ¥ÄÕú░ÒüîÕ┐£ÒüÿÒüƒÒÇé

þÁéÒéÅÒéèõ©ûþòîÒü«õ©¡Òü½ÒüéÒüúÒüªÒÇüÒüùÒüïÒüùþöƒÕæ¢ÕèøÒü«ÕüÑÒéäÒüïÒüòÒéƵ¼áþëçÒééµÉìÒü¬ÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÕú░Úƒ│ÒÇé

ÚòÀÞ║½ÒéÆþ£ƒÒüúþø┤ÒüÉÒü½ÒÇüÞÁñµ»øÒéÆþÖ¢ÒüäÚó¿Òü½µÅ║ÒéëÒüÖÒü«Òü»ÚØÆÒüäþ×│Òü«ÚØÆÕ╣┤ÒüáÒÇé

I gotta sleep right now, I stayed up too long. I'll do it after I wake up and finish my business tomorrow, or if you want you can start the revision thread using what has been posted here, and I will supply any information the staff require as needed when I have time then. How about that?

Okay I'll catch you later and see what I can do. Wait a while.

Meh you can do it when you have time tomorrow there is no rush, the translations don't have to be perfect just good enough so we can get the basic idea across.

Btw use this translator it is better than google translate for example that same line gives me:

The shaken rumble of the ground runs through the earth immediately after, and the scenery falls down and changes completely in an impact of a vanquished huge figure.

The trees are defeated and the trees which collapse are rotted like frost, and a forest will be chained, and is the aspect and smoothness.

I appear the cat family which is four brutes with the big body which is to the extent I look up at the cause which brought prepared the soil frozen forested land and the destruction, flatly and increases gray hair, I was a creature.

A brute breaks the tusk which doesn't finish fitting into the mouth off in the middle, and turns a white pupil of the gold which shines glaringly while breathing out to the front from a gap of a tooth like a sword while becoming sideways.

And while shaking so that I may make the whole body twitch.

"Even if regrettable... finds out that... will be so, it isn't changed or."

A beautiful voice clear suddenly met the voice of the intellectual brute of the posture who accepts immediate fact freely, not sour grapes.

In the inside of the end world, but, the tone by which a fragment doesn't also damage healthiness of the life force.

It's a youth of a blue pupil a tall figure is swung in straightness and to swing a redhead in a white wind.

Pegasus

You should put a comment there so that the thread will get more attention from the staff. As of now many of the staff members are not very familiar with the setting, so we need more input from other people who know the series well.

@Pegasus kay kay was just making sure , so we give him At least 7-C in that case ?

Man too much wasted hype on Ram really i wish she can get it back in the future , she will have ridiculous hax for sure to begin above Regulus she may evne be Shaula level , seriously what a shame to hype her this much and we don't get anything

Base Reinhard scales to Puck and Reid Reinhard scales to Satella. It makes most sense given the showings (7-C Reinhard with no weapons shouldn't be able to physically defeat Puck).

IMO just because Puck can cause small country level feat doesn't mean he have the same durability Reinhard knocking him down with few punches mean nothing.

I am still against scaling Reinhard too satella as this was discussed many time in the past just becasue he can fight her doesn't mean he can do everything she does , reinhard is OP becasue of his hax resistance anyway

Did anything new happend while i was off ?

Reinhard still has the Durability against Puck's AP, which is physically quantified thermal energy. It should scale.

Satella's AP works like a huge vacuum cleaner. It's not burning the mana inside stuff via curses, nor is it a real black hole.

Even IF it's hax, all other profiles already scale the durability to hax-based attacks. It's called magic-based AP.

@Zero Reinhard scales to satella yes he has resistance to stuff but that doesn't stop you from tanking a magic attack, satella doesn't use a legit blackhole just a vortex of shadows that absorbs stuff and she is doing this with darkness, yin magic, even from a magical standpoint we know reinhard can repair stuff and heal the world so he should scale to her regardless, i would have agreed with you before we knew reinhard has hax but now that we know he does there is no reason to say he doesn't.

As for puck yes reinhard has resistance to his absolute zero so yes he isn't gonna get frozen but he would still have to tank the amount of energy in puck's attack so he scales to puck.

Resistance doesn't allow you to tank the energy in an attack just hax, also what translations are you going to get?

Part 2 of chapter 4 is out, also so are the LN chapter titles: CH0: Graveyard

CH1: The Place They Returned To (Corresponds to WN Arc 4 Ch1)

CH2: On The Road To The Sanctuary (WN Arc 4 Ch6)

CH3: The Long-Awaited Reunion (WN Arc 4 Ch8)

CH4: Parent and Child (WN Arc 4 Ch18)

CH5: The First Step (In the sense of "The first step of a long journey")(WN Arc 4 Ch 23)

So the LN is going through 23 chapters of the WN, this is already past the firt tea party hope we can get some other official witch designs soon.

First volume adapt up to ch 23 wow so are 4 will really be no more than 5-6 volumes , the regular length for arc 3 volumes was 14-15 chapter while this one is 23 chapter for the volume this is better than i expected

Yea i am ok with it being shorter arc 4 is ridiculously long i mean the WN translations we have now are on arc 4 but it's still in the mansion i think that could be speed up a little.

Hopefully if it is like 5-6 volumes we get an anime that would included arc 4 and 5 as arc 5 will only be like 4 volumes at most at this pace.

Say i been thinking of making a frederica profile have any suggestion for stats? I read a summary of later chapters and she intercepted elsa while she was going to kill subaru and save subaru and petra, i have no idea what to rater her ap as though.

It won't be any longer than arc 3 it's 6 volumes at max i always thought arc 4 was too long for no reasons even tappei himself said the arc was unnecessary long it can be 5-6 volumes and arc 5 will be about 4 volumes and we get both arcs in one seasons , yeah this seems great

Hmm ? the scene played like this : Frederica told Peter to run to the village but petra was worried about Rem so she actually run for her room instead in the hallway she meet Elsa and she tried to kill her before frederica comes and told Petra to run as Elsa don't know about Rem there before she won't kill her , they battles of course Elsa was overwhelming her due to speed and skill but Frederica could hold her own for short time before Garfiel arrives

Well i think she should scale to 9-A maybe ? she could hold her own against elas for short time so supersonic and her durability scale to her AP and she rely on her body to fight < Well this is just me making fast guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back