• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Re zero characters

Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definetly going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

Oh hey. New thread. I suppose I should close the old one then.

EDIT

Oh and I got the last comment there as well.

Ah thanks gemmy, a thought just occurred to me as to why no one can kill satella, she gave subaru his RBD ability and subaru will keep respawning infinitely as long as satella still loves him. Satella also decides his respawn points by selecting a point in time that is optimal to his survival as that's why she gave him RBD, to keep him alive.

If satella can do all that for subaru, then there is no way anyone is killing her, why? Cause she can respawn infinetly and instantly... Op plz nerf

Ikr i thought reinhard was supposed to be the op support character but satella is equally as ridiculous. Just how the hell was she even sealed in the first place? I am pretty sure she doesn't need to die to reverse time and she can also stop time, and pulled subaru from a different dimension while being sealed... How the hell do you keep someone this broken sealed for 400 years? The dragon, sage and reid are also ridiculous.

Yea and i swear if subaru respawns enough he can beat reinhard. Not sure if you're serious but come on now minerva's destruction is side effects of her ability so it wouldn't be something she can use in combat and it wouldn't scale to anyone.

And the fact that causing damage to the world is incredibly vague to begin with, it could just be that a single village around the world that faces a disaster. And it would be incredibility inconsistent if minerva was anywhere near in the ball park of damaging the planet that would put her on the same level as puck and roswaal, that's ridiculous.

Actually she was causing tens of thousands to die in a drove due to the scale of disaster.

There is a VS concept where any ability that works on one verse (like RZ) works just as it would on Earth, though I don't know if there's one in VSB.

I'm pretty sure she'll annihilate our planet though : P Minerva >>> all of Earth~

Tens of thousands that's a lot more than i thought no wonder she was public enemy number 1 back in the day.

It isn't combat applicable though, she doesn't have planet level or continent level or whatever punches, it's just a side effect of using her ridiculous ability that bends cause and effect to heal people.

Her ability takes an insane amount of mana from the world which causes mana related diseases and catastrophes around the world.

I think the term you are looking for is verse equalization.

Btw killing tens of thousands of people isn't equal to destroying a country or whatever. She causes catastrophes so there could be earthquakes or diseases or whatever and that kills humans doesn't mean she is destroying entire parts of the planet.

Hehehe. Still, me gusta planet anti-civilization life-wiping magical witches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think the number was 70,000
, not sure. Actually, she threatened to kill a lot more than that, but was able to save half of them. Tens of thousands still died though.

Satella is already doing that while sealed, showing up and covering a 100km area in complete darkness and then proceeding to absorb everything to the point the elevation of the entire area shrinks.

Did you see the pic for minerva yet?

I already saw it.

Well no, Emiia would have only killed 1,000 at most in the Sanctuary... she can kill tens of thousands by aiming at the capital.

Emilia? I thought we were talking about satella here, but yea emila could freeze the capital and everyone in it at absolute zero if she decides to overcast her magic.

Yea there aren't a lot of people in sanctuary, i was just saying that satella while being sealed is more impressive because of what she was doing to the entire sanctuary and not just killing a bunch of people through disasters or what not though she killed a lot of people too lol.

Oh you meant satella possessed emilia. Now that i have your attention what amount of force would a punch need to have in order to shake the ground without even touching it? I am talking about minerva here, and how fast would such a punch have to be travelling in order to do something like that? Looking for a lowball here.

Without touching? That would either be magic or the punch just going supersonic speed and creating a sonic boom.

So yeah, if it was not magic then it has to be supersonic, as no physical shock wave can be produced below that speed.

Such punches I believe would be comparable to mortars or small artillery shells, or Room level. But then again, it did not touch, so...

It's best if we get a description like if she's caving the ground or something.

Well minerva doesn't use magic, none of the witches do they have their side hax abilities like soul manipulation or creation and then their authorities. Now that i think about it we don't know what satella's authority is, i am guessing it allows her to absorb other authorities, it's definetly something hax though.

It was just from a statement were tappei said minerva's punches have the physical power of shaking the ground. If it's vague then we should leave it alone then.

Minerva showing off her superiority, got to say though i thought her oppai would be bigger than what we saw in official design.

nothing beat priscilla , he can show off her boobs more in the LN image anyway

Hmm were the type who prefer them big pegasus ? i think emilia's size would be perfect it's a littel bigger the echidna

It's not that i prefer big it's just that she was described to have big ones so i thought it would be bigger than what we saw.

As for whether i prefer big or not i am not much of boob man anymore, i was when i was younger but now i am more of a leg and assman lol.

Part 2 of chapter 7 is out, garfiel really likes to boost about being the strongest when he is only mid tier lol.

Dude couldn't even handle satella when she was still sealed and using emilia as a vessel and claims he is the strongest lol. Though to be fair not many people could have handle satella even while still being sealed.

well he never went out of sanctuary so he doesn't know the world outside and he just faced a fodders "Subaru , Otto " if emilia was awake it would been a diffrent case

Garfeil need to speak after he reach julius level At least lol , he's not to be taken seriously anyway and he is Reckless as hell and arrogant not top tier warriors quality i guess

The fact that he thought he was the strongest and he knows of roswaal makes his statement laughable, maybe he doesn't know of roswaal's reputation of being one of the strongest mages? Either way it's as you said he has never been out of sanctuary so he thinks he is the strongest.

Garfiel would have rekt emilia if she was awake, she didn't have puck and she hadn't yet regained her power, if it's emilia with her powers back vs garfiel though hmm idk i think garfiel might be faster than emilia so she maybe couldn't tag him with her attacks however if emilia doesn't give a damn she can just nuke the area with her absolute zero hax and kill him.

Indeed like you said i just said they won't lose as bad as they did againts the half wolf , but again maybe that she was Unconscious was better insted of turning into battle , garfield spared them after he saw subaru protecting her anyway

well if emilia had her power dunno , if she can keep distance and shoot at him she win but if he can get close to her it's over unless she pull absolute zero which is extremely unlikely

Don't think she could keep the distance, she was having trouble with elsa, that was before getting her powers back but i don't think that give her an increase in speed just ap, so i don't think she could keep up with garfiel, though as i already said if she doesn't care and is bloodlusted out to kill garfiel, she can just nuke the entire area with her hax.

Ah i just noticed i think it was today the next volume was supposed to come out in english, yes press is so slow, gonna take forever before we can get that crusch and felic backstory translated.

arc 4 ch 8 part 1 is out Here '

[Subaru: That guy, does he have a crush on you? I got that feeling from the way he was talking]

[Ram: ……And here I was wondering what you were going to say]

[Subaru: Well I'm not saying he has strange tastes but. You look cute…… but the fact that he still likes you after being around you for so long, I think he must have some serious resolve]'

[Ram: Being gifted with both intelligence and beauty, males will inevitably be attracted to Ram, there's nothing I can do about that. But, Ram has already devoted her all to someone who she shall always stay devoted to, so I have no wish for such things]

OMG Ram have no heart poor garfiel

Ram is savage, garfiel has no chance lol he should look for a new waifu.

[Subaru: It was the Sin Archbishop of "Greed" who single-handedly destroyed that city in the what's-its-name Empire, wasn't it? I heard that even the nation's Champion couldn't do anything to stop him]

About this, i remember hearing that it was a guy named kurgan who tried to stop regulus but regulus took a hostage so kurgan couldn't do anything and then regulus proceeded to destroy the entire city. I think kurgan was revived in arc 5 just like theresia, i don't remember who fought him, would have to look it up.

Here a list of changes thats was made in volume 10 i took it from my friend on reddit :

-Subaru is only aware of gluttony attack on Crusch\Rem < in the WN he knows Greed was part of it

-Subaru's affection for Rem\emilia is on the same level < same as WN

-subaru carry Rem the moment he arrive at roswaal mansion < so no waste of time and no cringy subaru "good"

-frederica doesn't attack Subaru from behind she just open the door and he's terrified by her teeths

-Subaru goes to beatrice and ask her if she know alot alone with roswaal < in the WN he ask her if she remember Rem , the reasons subaru ask her that is due to her mention Rem's name before when she was earsed already in another loop in arc was deleted in the LN version , so alot of dialogue was changed as result

-Beatrice drop very heavy hints that all of subaru question can find an answer in sanctuary where roswaal is < in the WN he goes to roswaal on his own

-emilia already asked frederica for the location of the sanctuary when subaru goes out of beatrice room (web: emilia waited for subaru to come back and discuss matters

-petra gifted subaru a white handkerchie < changed from the WN

-after they are gone, frederica talks with petra and think she is similar to little ram when she first arrived at the manor < that wasn't in the WN

-LN adds a new setting for the sanctuary barrier, it will cause people to get lost (web: it'll deter half-elves from getting through the barrier) thats why they needed two days to prepare and frederica gives emilia a piece of Pyroxene stone, saying that it'll help to break through the barrier (stone gift never happened in web). and frederica had wore that piece of stone necklace before she handed it over to emilia. < not in WN

-subaru think the stone is dangerous and threw it out, and emilia collapses. when he was about to run to emilia side, a strong ray of light envelops his body and he faints (lewis power maybe?). when his consciousness return, he is alone in the forest. he runs and meet lewis, dressed in a white outfit. lewis has a blank expression and doesn't respond when he talks to her. < not in the WN

-
witches of pride, sloth, and wrath are not present in LN tea party

-First loop is cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back