• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just saying i hope we don't get characters which we have already seen. Depends what his release schedule is, this next volume is taking 2 months to come out, he might stick to that or take even longer or go back to a monthly release, we will have to see when volume 12 will come out.

His first 4 volume took 1-2 months for each before hot got involved in the anime stuff and he said in janury he will be as busy as he was before the anime , mean he will keep the fast schedule and will find a time for the WN , he apologized several times about the WN so the wn fans must be giving him nightmares

right after it to be exact it's when he break crying saying he don't have Rem the scene was translated while ago you even commented at it with "poor subaru what happend to Rem really rekted him "

iirc he was barely keeping his shit together and when Carmilla impersonated Rem she reminded him how Rem used to talk to him

Ah, yea like i said what happened to rem rekted him, you know if tappei wants to pull the ultimate kick in the balls, is for subaru to bring rem back but say she didn't have her memories and then after beating ley she got them back and she becomes like a combination of who she was before getting her memories back and the old rem and after all that rem dies permanently later in the story, people would rage if that happened.

Seems pretty unnecessary and obvious move to me that not pro play , i highly doubt Rem will die anyway tappei never killed good character literally let alone pretty popular one

sound like you just want to angry your fanbase for no reason pegasus , DAMN can't imagine how a story made by you look like watch for yourself dude

Has he killed any good characters? Hmm i don't think he has but they have been severely messed up prime example being crusch. Though i am sure one or two people will die by the end of this no way everyone is making it out alive.

Well yes the salt that would be generated by tappei doing that to rem would be glorious to see (although i hope he doesn't cause rem has suffered enough already).

I do have a bit of an s side to me so yea a story made by me wouldn't have a happy ending, a bittersweet one at best and a lot of the characters would be rekt in some way by the end of it if not dead, maybe even fates worse than death.

yeah there no single character "non-villain" got killed sure they get messed up sometimes but that's it i don't care about what tappei think but as of now this is fact , he kill the villian alot tho and with cruel way "sloth-chan , Elsa , Regulus " tappei have no chill

pegasus this is not triggering this is being asshole to the fanbase , triggering should be more smart and well played and have proupse in the story sometimes , such as Subaru rejecting Rem in volume 6 and confessing to her in next volume as example i pulled middel finger to the fans but i fixed later "it's more like trolling" but killing one character for the sake of killing is just "Meh"

now i think about thats why AGK bloomed at the beginning t when they saw the author killing characters left and right they left off

Oh well i myself not into 100% HAPPY ENDING to the stories but if you write one it must be EPIC and well developed and for shown through the series, i mean loo at AGK anime as example THAT WAS HORRIBLE !!! good thing manga had diffrent ending

Yea there is a difference between triggering/trolling people and just being a straight up asshole. Yea i still read AGK but i have to say i don't like it as much as i did when it began because at some point it became predictable.

Everyone is going to die so when they do die it has no effect on me it's just like whatever. That's just killing characters just to kill characters, what i think should happen in stories is that the characters should get fully developed first and then you can kill them, but you also shouldn't make a habit of just killing everyone cause that takes away the impact of their deaths.

Hmm is this when subaru went back to the mansion went to that secret passage, found and got rekt by elsa and after which elsa rekt frederica and subaru wanted to be with rem only to be transported to beatrices library? I think that's when this scene takes place.

Yeah this is it , then he wanted to commit suicide after he thought Rem may died and beatrice doesn't allow him then they have a harsh talk

there three major Subaru/beatrice talk and everytime subaru get to know more of her , did you know in the third time she kicked him out of the library seven times while the mansion was burning and he keept coming at her until only one door was left which was burning so subaru bruised to open it and burned his hands badly and said he will rather die with her here rather than leaving her alone

Damn subaru quiet the hero huh lol

Man reading the author Q and A it's really give bad impression about the guy i mean really while reading it he seems biased/rude and immature he even reply on haters , i know thery were more than 2 years ago and his writing is cool and all but man he's not cool at all lol

Yea i remember the 3rd time it was translated already i think it's around chapter 110, he had to try hard to convince beatrice to leave the library, man what echidna did was really messed up leaving her in a library to wait for "that person" when that person didn't even exist.

Subaru after the third-tea party is really your typical LN protagonist < save everyone and put your life at the risk even if they didn't ask for it , it's funny seeing what he turned into from arc 3 when he though all what he want to do in to bang emilia LOL

Say Pegasus did you ever played Devil may cry series ?

[Subaru: I know that leaving you behind with Roswaal at the mansion would stress you so much that it would make it hard for you to breathe, but if you were to just reason that it was just another job and did your best to……gooeh!

^

petra really hate roswaal

Nope never played it, not much of a gamer, parents couldn't afford such things when i was younger and now that i am older i have no interest in it.

Who was subaru talking to in that quote?

Hmm ? are you really that old ? maybe you're just not into games

he't talking to petra and check this : It wouldn't be a problem if it was just things like Roswaal not noticing how Petra put squeezed juice from cloth into his tea. However, it would obviously be bad if she started to clearly show her hostility and malice.

^

she can't stand him it seems and dunno why . but then again who like this clown anyway ? everybody in the camp doesn't trust him

No i am not that old, i am in college, i was just saying i didn't have stuff like playstation or xbox when i was younger and now that i can have them if i wanted to i am not interested, i do watch gameplays of stuff from time to time though.

Nobody likes roswaal anyone can see the dude is shady.

Gemmysaur said:
Looks like a scorpion thing with her as its ass.
You can't expect echidna level every time she is the second most beautiful character in the series and the most beautiful between the seven witches so the artist putted a lot of work on her

here another look to her BTW : https://twitter.com/

Uhm. You linked the twitter main page.

Anyways, I didn't expect anyone to be as drop dead gorgeous as Echidna, but I didn't expect anyone to be a scorpion's ass either.

Whay gemmy said and we aren't literally seeing her v*gina it just the cloth make seems that way she doesn't have pink skin if you pay attention to her face skin color

either re zero is getting weirder with its character desgins or the villains are getting better after betelgeuze aka notice me witch SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Daphne, didn't expect her design yet but i am not complaining, the cofin does look like a scorpian and she does look naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back