• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Re zero wallpaper 1

Can't find anymore decent pics with all the cast so just gonna start posting any pics i feel like posting.

Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definitely going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

Indeed heinkel seems to be all about the ecchi these days for some reason, and no not gonna post any ecchi pics don't wanna get in any trouble.

Yandere emilia huh? Anything new come out yet, they said they would released something today.

They also re-release the colored images with some edit on it nothing special we got no new characters design nor new images

The hype uselsee shit too much so don't take thier words literally they twited once again they will rellse information on volume 11 today this tweet was 6 hours ago

EDIT : they said remain information will be released tomorrow

waste of time

Someone on reddit said sloth-chan went toe to toe with Regulus back elves village is that true ? seems pretty out of the place to me he didn't even had his unseen hands back then and even with it sloth-chan is fodder to Regulus

Yea after pandora attacked the elf village, beelguese consumed the witch genes he had and turned into the archbishop of sloth and started ending his sentence with desu. The fight between regulus and betelguese apparently went on for some time, until regulus cut off betelguese's arm, just noticed he did that with both crusch and betelguese, wonder if regulus has an arm fetish. I don't think the fight was even i think regulus just stood there while betelguese tried to attack him which did nothing then regulus got bored and cut off betelguese's arm.

its BS if he even scratched him like really 3 mid tiers character only made joke out of sloth-chan , emilia without her memories "with the help of puck" kicked his ass while Emilia with her memories could do nothing to Regulus

Julius wiped the floor with him while fighting from third person perspective lol

he's really no nig deal once you have previous knowledge of his power

Beteguese wouldn't scratch regulus, regulus has the ultimate defense, only way you can hurt him is if you manipulate time or some other op ability like reality warping, nothing you do will work, so saying betelguese scratched regulus is a bit incorrect.

But yes the fight shouldn't last long as literally all regulus as to do is wave his hand and everything in it's trajectory is getting cut no matter the toughness. I am just thinking regulus just stood there and did nothing while betelguese from a distance tried to use the unseen hands to hurt regulus but of course that didn't work.

Part 2 of chapter 73 and chapter 74 are out. Reading 73 at the moment, all this talk about parallel universe and there being an infinite amount, just makes me think we might eventually get the god of the verse who is created and can destroy all of it.

Sekhmet: "You just put it on over your head—huu—so this outfit is the easiest and—haa—Typhon wipes down my body—huu—so it's not as though I'm really dirty—haa." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the hype for sehkmet's design continues.

Minerva: "If Volcanica and Flūgel had no covenant, with only Reid to stop her it wouldn't be
enough... the world would've been swallowed."
Echidna: "Swallowed, and then who knows what. I suppose only a single person, the WITCH OF ENVY, would remain then. Potentially, even a world where that did happen exists out there as a parallel universe. And if it does, don't you just find that incredibly interesting?"

I am almost sure that such a world exist these parallel worlds have to be implemented at some point.

Daphne: "But I've been a-wake, e-ver since, you got noisy and flashed your undies. You go around, wearing a t-i-n-y skirt, which shows them off if you par-ade a-bout a li-ttle, and you still have kuhyoo- tee undies, oh you Ner-Ner."
Minerva: "Y-you're one to talk! You're younger, and yours are nearly obscene! The hell are those, they aren't underwear, it's a string! Stupid! You stupid! You're so stupid! You really are, just, so hopeless and stupid! Stupid! Stupidstupid!"

Didn't see any string in daphne's design pretty sure she was naked.

Echidna shrugs, the sight before her being Daphne—with her entire upper-body riding the table as she eats. —For Daphne, meals are quite literally full-bodied. Her mouth makes eating noises, but in actuality the tea and cookies aren't disappearing down her gullet, rather getting sucked inside directly through her skin. The offered tea, cookies, and teacup all disappear inside Daphne, immediately becoming nourishment for GLUTTONY.
Daphne: "Ahh, so yu-mmy, so ta-sty. ...Ah, I'm sorry. I got a little too en-thu-si-as-tic and gobbled the table."

How do you even eat through your skin, i have a feeling her stomach is literally another dimension or something.

Maybe from the way echidna described it satella probably would begin to absorb the rest of the solar system if reid, flugel and the dragon didn't stop her.

I think that eventually though we will get info on the god of the verse and he is gonna be multiversal+.

So puck freezing betelguese's soul was chapter 72, cool:

Puck: "Before I'm gone, you're gone. My partner in death's a religious nut, gross."
Beet: "I REGRET TO TELL that for bringing about my cessation, abolishing this body accomplishes
—"
Puck: "I'm freezing your soul alongside. —I do that, and then what happens?"

So puck was gonna freeze betelguese's body along with his soul and kill him. Hax little cat

tch next chapter is fake Rem we already have that one

btw Subaru went from kissing emilia into kissing Rem once he wake have no chill anyway now we will stick in third tea party for a while now

Emilia is the most complex character < author words

emilia is complex LOOOL , tappei have some wet dream about heroines with sliver hairs every night

Will you can't deny emilia is visually appeal as for her character being complex though it isn't, it's interesting imo though. Emilia tries to appear adult like and also deny her desires but underneath it all she is really childish. And then there is that whole thing about her wanting to free elior forest which she froze, and her whole connection to satella she definitely has room for growth she will be a pretty good character if she matures mentality.

Emilia is likeable i enjoy her as well but complex ? give me a rest Emilia is as far as you can be from complexity like really lol she's better than asuna and aqua tho , hell subaru is the most complex no compare to any character in the series

i admit only characters such as kaneki ken , ikari shinji , accel to be complex characters

and you have hachiman from yahari that very well written character man i love this character

Indeed, i didn't care much for emilia before but after reading arc 4 and what other translations we have of her i actually like her now, and she has lot of potential for growth, she is not complex though, no character in re zero compares to subaru in complexity.

I like hachiman because he is exactly like me, he thinks in a way i can really relate to.

^everyone can relate to hachiman it's also like seeing my inner thoughs when i listen to him dude always hit the right point

I think that might have been chapter 70, after he killed himself beatrice was crying and ram was angry and confused basically.

A part of chapter 17 of arc 6 has been translated, it's the fight between ram and subaru vs the fire centaur. Say i think it's time we upgraded subaru to wall level with the invisible providence.

This centaur is pretty impressive, regen back it's arm and fatal injuries instantly, makes fire weapons out of nothing and keeping up with patrache, speaking of pastrache, she was saving subaru as usual, as subaru was being mind screwed by the witch's miasma it seems.

Also didn't know shaula knew jiwald, a bit unhappy it ended right as shaula showed up, i really wanna see shaula in action.

Edit: Correction shaula doesn't know jiwald the one who used it was lewis.

ch 73 is out and new side story been translated by lemon

there some hints on Ram/Roswaal relationship here :

[Roswaal: In my case, I use my magical power daily and keep it in check. I have my everyday business to take care of, so my odo is always fine.]

[Subaru: Why is it that in your everyday business Ram…...ah, forget about it. I don't want to know.]

'In response to Roswaal's side glance, Ram blushes and looks downward. If the suspiciously inappropriate relationship between the head of the mansio 'and the maid was close to what he thought it was, it would be vivid to him and he wouldn't want to know about it. ^

lol at subaru attitude " something better remain unknown" though he had the wrong idea here i took this freom reddit

I am reading the side story right now, will get to chapter 73 next. The side story gave an explanation for od as well.

Seems roswaal and puck have fought before and they did it for a whole night and day, impressive.

And seeing as puck has that absolute zero hax roswaal must have something to counter it since he isn't dead.

it's the fake Rem chapter nothing worth reading we saw that long ago

The side story gave an explanation for od as well.

hmm ?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Seems roswaal and puck have fought before and they did it for a whole night and day, impressive.
And seeing as puck has that absolute zero hax roswaal must have something to counter it since he isn't dead.
i missed that part

[Beatrice: It can't be helped, so I will give an explanation. Odo is a life stone…….it's a source of magical power that spirits, humans, mabeasts, and any other type of life have within them, no doubt about it, I suppose. Odo is like a type of vessel for magical power, so it's also an organ that saves up the mana taken in from gate.]

Explanation of od, basically od stores mana and the reason it got cold was cause puck needed to release some of his mana which caused the temperature to drop fast.

And yea puck and roswaal fought when roswaal went to get emilia in the forest, apparently the scale of the fight was so big that the map had to be rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back