• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12,600 dollars? You have got to be kidding me who would buy something that expensive? That's taking your love for a character far too far if you spend that much money for a life sized figure.

i could barely believe it as well does making figures costs that much money ? i thought it may be 3,000 at the very maximum but 12,600 lol man i can buy a decent car with that much money

All of Rem accessory sold very well so seems kodanhsa wanted to give it a shot does all life size figure costs that much ? weird if these things doesn't sell they won't make it

It could be made to order so they won't lose as much money. The fact that a poster of her in the Philippines was sold for php5000 or so when you could just print your own for half the price is staggering.

100 dollars is still very expensive for a poster

Do you now the price of the pillow ? That one sold very well

So all of volume 11's illustrations are posted here. Typhon pulling off subaru's arm is adorable in creepy way, seems daphne isn't exposing her genitals as we thought.

So more stuff, konosuba x re zero collaboration art

Konosuba x re zero

Index for volume 11

1. Maid, Maid, Maid
  2. The girl's gospel
  3. ? unknown cause it hasn't been translated
  4. The value of life
  5. The witches' tea party
  6. loveloveloveloveloveyou

So this volume ends at chapter 52 it seems that's pretty close to half way through arc 4 so arc 4 is gonna be 4 or 5 volumes at best, also volume 12 is coming out in march.

It's more like 40% , post third tea party is 60% of the arc so arc 4 should still be 5 volumes at minimum

to think we used to think arc 4 will be nearly about 10 volumes lol

TC chapter 12 and 4 chan chapter 78 are out, also another side story roswaal mansion party: dressing room is out.

Hmm mountain level minerval?

"The ground caves in beneath her single step, Minerva's fist drilling through the wind as it closes in on Typhon's face. The plummeting fist carries enough force to rupture a mountain, but the moment before it strikes a living creature that destructive energy converts to healing energy. However, the impact of the shockwave and blow itself do normally effect the target of the punch."

If i had to guess probably not as it doesn't have the force to destroy a mountain but rupture it, probably like a small town level feat.

Parto arc 6 ch 18/19 been translate which is character's reaction to shaula :

Subaru: Anyways, let go of me, you... This is ridiculous...!

Shaula: No! No way! You say that, but as soon as I look away, you're going to disappear again, I know it! Master hasn't changed at all!

Subaru: I don't know what you're talking about!!

The stubborn woman clung to Subaru as though she's gone through some kind of trauma. As he pushed roughly at her face to try and get some distance, Subaru yelled like he was biting at her.

Subaru: Who are you, anyways!? What's your problem!?

Shaula: What are you saying!? I'm Shaula! The starguard of the Pleiades Watchtower! I'm Master's cute student, Shaula!

Subaru: Never heard of you!

The name that the woman, Shaula, gave was supposed to be the name of the tower's 'sage'. There was no way that the famous 'sage' of the Pleiades Watchtower was this odd woman.

Subaru firmly objected to the very idea. However, a sudden arrival interrupted their stalemated situation. That was...

Emilia: "...Oh no! Oh no! When I woke up, I couldn't find Subaru! Hurry and tell everyone, we have to go find him..."

Subaru: "Ah"

Saying that, a sleepy-looking Emilia spilled out of the dragon carriage door. As she exited the carriage and found Subaru and Shaula tangled together (Beatrice was there too, but went unnoticed), her urgency faded into a wide-eyed look.

Subaru: "Emilia...tan! It's great that you're awake! Actually, I could use a hand with..."

Emilia: "Hey"

Subaru: "Ow!? Emilia-tan, what did you kick me for!?"

Emilia: "I'm not really sure, but I was reeeealy upset for a moment."

With Emilia awake, the noisy yelling carried on...

In the end, until Julius' group was alerted by the noise and joined up with them, the tough battle with the (assumed) 'sage' of the Pleiades Watchtower continued.

(chapter break) ----
An unexpected tough battle, the wake of the fierce fighting on the sixth layer of the Pleiades Watchtower continued to spread.

Raising a cloud of sand and dust, the man and woman grappling, covered in sweat and mud. And, everyone else, watching those two with cold eyes...

Subaru: "Hey, why you looking at me like that!? You... you're thinking I'm enjoying this!? It's not my fault here! This isn't my fault!!"

Julius: "Subaru, please try to not disillusion me so badly."

Ram: "I thought you might have some good points, but in the end, Barusu is just Barusu, it seems."

As Subaru was being easily down by Shaula, the newly-arrived Julius and Ram gave their impressions. Regardless,

Julius: "We were fortunate to be able to reunite safely. It's also good that you've woken up, but... this situation will be difficult to understand without some sort of explanation."

Subaru: "I'd explain it if I could... Dammit! Leggo!"

Shaula: "Nooo waaay!"

Seeing Shaula hold tightly to Subaru's arm, Julius, who had been holding his sword's grip, shrugged his shoulders. Most likely he had determined that she didn't intend any harm. Subaru agreed with him on that point, but it was also true he was having a hard time peeling her off himself.

Subaru: "Don't just stand there looking, help me out here...! She's really strong..."

Ram: "Your nose is growing, Barusukebe" [Note: Ram is combining 'Barusu' (her pet name for Subaru) and 'sukebe' (pervert)]

Subaru: "It's not growing, and don't mash up my name like that! You're making me look bad! Emilia-tan, that hurts! I don't think pulling my hair is going to help much here!"

Emilia: "Ah, sorry. I was doing my best to help, though."

Subaru: "That's your apology!?"

With Shaula stubbornly refusing to let go of Subaru's waist, Emilia was pulling on Subaru's hair with a rather calm face. Beatrice, who was caught between Shaula and Subaru, was slowly being squished between them, and was rolling her eyes and going red in the face.

Anastasia: "Well now... Things were all rough, but this is quite a change 'a pace."

Meili: "It's probably because nii-san woke up, isn't it? I don't like it so noisy, but it's good that he's awake."

Arriving after Julius and Ram, Anastasia and Meili slowly came down the stairs and joined them. With that, everyone had gathered besides Rem and Patrasche, who were being tended to. It was fine to have everyone together, but at this rate, there was no way they'd be able to settle down and talk about anything.

Subaru: "ANYWAY! Everyone calm down! ...We need to talk."

Overworking his just-awakened throat, Subaru managed to get everyone to follow his lead, as he tried to get a general idea of the situation. Having said that, with everyone seated in a circle, Shaula was still gripping Subaru's right arm tightly and refusing to let go, and Emilia knelt just to his left, almost close enough that their shoulders touched. With Beatrice claiming her place on his knees, to an outsider, it might look pretty cozy.

Ram: "Filthy."

Subaru: "Were you not watching what was going on just now? Does it look like I wanted what happened to my right side? My bones are creaking here. I'm going to die of lack of circulation at this rate."

So looking over at this blog , it says that fragmenting a small mountain is small city level and minerva's punches have enough force to rupture a mountain so small city level minvera and subsequently all the other witches it seems.

No

Subaru can rival kazuma now when it comes to harem at least , now i think about who would win in a fight between kauma and subaru 0_o ? kazuma it toally punk but he can still use magic better than subaru

Huh no to what? Bringing up kazama was kind of random, i am drawing a blank at remembering what he can do with magic except for steal, subaru could win if he uses the unseen hands and just phase kazama's heart out.

4chan chapter 79 is out.

Daphne: "It's un-mis-ta-ka-ble that I'm, the one with best a-ffin-i-ty, against Ty-Ty. The cen-ti-pede coffin has, no brain to think with, and it's my arms and legs. Ty-Ty's authority has ter-ri-ble compatibility."

So typhon's authority can't work on mindless things

Satella: "With the people who don't desire your death, the people who desire not to let you die, fight alongside. ...And when even that isn't enough, die without forgetting what it is to fear death."
Subaru: "—"
Satella: "Please don't forget―that there are people, who will grieve your death."
The world is cracking to pieces.
Satella's voice grows distant. That fact rips at Subaru's heart terribly.
This palm in his hand is frightfully hot.
He must not let this hand go, is the feeling he has.
Subaru: "—I,"
He cannot get the words out to call her.
His call to her, his call of her name, is not coming. You must not voice that name, says his desire to reject her, as it fights with his desire to accept her.
The sky is falling. The ground is breaking. Light abounds, the surroundings no longer the shape of the castle in a dream.
The other witches have vanished from here, leaving this world to only Subaru and Satella.
He was fading. And beginning.
—Directly before him is Satella, Subaru unable to say anything as he keeps her in his gaze.
Subaru: "—"
The veil of darkness falls. The ebony he had supposedly been unconsciously rejecting is dispelled.

Revealed from beneath is her face, which in seeing, Subaru swallows his breath.
Satella's silver hair sways, her amethyst eyes narrow, with tears falling from their edges—
Satella: "And one day—no matter what, come to kill me."

Satella is just a big ?, she gives subaru an ability to return from death and says it's just an option and that he should value his life and not just abuse the ability, and then asks him to kill her and she looks exactly like emilia.

Well i bet satella is emilia herself through some time paradox

btw we didn't hear much about satella after this point , she did anything in arc 5 ? her relationship with subaru should be much better after this

It seems like that might be the case with her being emilia through some sort of time paradox but that's far too simple i think, there has be a more complicated explanation for this.

Actually now that i think about it yea satella didn't come after subaru or do anything after this, she wasn't in arc 5 and 6 has just began so not there either.

Speaking of arc 5 i am just waiting for someone to translated chapters 53-55 so we can see regulus vs renhard, probably gonna have to wait on 4 chan for that, say from what google translated got me, seems regulus's running speed isn't that much different from a normal person, might just not be translated correctly, i just need to know if regulus could keep up with reinhard so we can upgrade his speed, gonna have to patiently wait.

Well people don't like the satella = emilia because it's the most obvious choice and tbh that most likely the case , it's doesn't have to be crazy twist it's how he do the details what is important emilia = satella can still create a dark and complex story and tappei love his dark themes

she exist in arc 6 i remember reading a scene where subaru meet her after death though it was short and nothing important happened , actually in arc 6 subaru have to deal with the authority he absorbed "sloth and greed" they mees up wit his head , still arc 6 is pretty close to where the witch is sealed no ? she must take a small appearance at least

Regulus type of characters aren't that fast mainly because he relay on his magic who is like absolutely defense i don't know why Regulus should be as fast as Rei- chan it's not like he had sword match with him

from translation i read while ago Reinhard simply was slashing attacks on Regulus and it all get negated , emilia tried some ice but it was the same they never made progress with him until subaru crushed his heart to which then Reinhard stomped him , the main cause for Regulus defeat was subaru , also Regulus didn't die from Reinhard attack but from drowning so he have some durability

and 6 has just began so not there either.

lamo it's been nearly 2 years since the arc started in the WN i get your point but man f*ck tappei lol

I meant another appearance as in like arc 4 where the witch of envy showed up and tried absorbing everything, though it's obvious why that didn't happen again, echidna had already left her dream world and transfered her soul into omega, so subaru couldn't talk to her about RBD anymore. Yea satella is sealed in the witch stone which is at the bottom of the tower so yea she is pretty damn close to subaru, it's why subaru was mind screwed when he was against that centaur, he was too close to the witches miasma.

I remember in an interview tappei was asked how regulus managed to beat kurgan despite having the movements of an amateur, so yea he probably isn't that fast, however what about his attack speed though? I can see that being high.

Yea i remember they showed up and regulus took emilia hostage and had reinhard take one of his attacks unguarded which killed reinhard but he came back. After that they tried drowning him, and from what i could get from google translate his op defense made it as if he wasn't even in the water or something, it had no effect. And yea without his authority he is durability he got stomped far into the ground and could only use his ability for a few seconds at a time, the reason he died was cause he used his authority and cut into a water way and drowned cause he couldn't use his authority for more than a few seconds after subaru crushed his heart.

4 chan chapter 79 intermission is out, i have to say minerva is my least favorite witch she is too single minded.

Minerva: "I was just following my credo, healing wounds where I could see them. There's no discrimination between humans or witches or creatures or birds or fish or bugs or witchbeasts, the wounds of anything living are my enemy!" Echidna: "Yes, but unlike when in life, the burden for your actions gets placed on me. When you were alive the world was made to shoulder the burden, so then I'm sure even your imagination can figure how tough it is for me alone to bear it?" Minerva: "Fatigue, or whatever kind of invisible blah I really couldn't be bothered about. I heal wounds. So it shortens the life span of the world or whatever, not like that's my problem."

Her thoughtless actions has killed thousands and she doesn't give a damn how your feeling, she only cares about visible wounds.

"Satella went mad from the witch factor, Minerva died insane in a trap, Camilla burned to nothing in a great fire, Daphne wasted to death in a sea of sand, Typhon drowned in a flood, Sekhmet fell down the Great Cascade as she decimated the Dragon, Echidna gathered their souls and yet remains bound to the present world in soul only."

So how did satella consume them is the question, she clearly didn't kill them then, i am guessing on some yandere type thing satella wanted her friends to be a part of her now that they died so they could always be with her. Could have sworn minerva said something about satella being her killer and how she couldn't forget the face of her killer, these two conflicting info make no sense, unless satella was responsible for their deaths as she used a broken abiility like reality warping or causality manipulation or something to cause their deaths but then how would they know she killed them? This is confusing.

Chapter 79 post-intermission, here is the link if you don't have it, though it's at the top of the thread with all the translated material.

It's pretty late so i am going to sleep now.

New Rem chapter been out , tappei doing this alot recently for the fans this chapter foucs more on Rem relationship with other characters

end of the chapter was heavy fan - service with Subaru sucking Rem's finger in his sleep or drag her to sleep with him which they did until Ram found them in the morning

subaru lucky son of b!tch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"The reason Rem had her hair short was because she wanted to have the same hairdo as Ram. If she matched her looks and features by having the same hairdo as her sister and the same clothes, making people say they're two peas in a pod, she felt like she'd be closer to being like her. Doing that was also Rem's raison d'être."

And rem is so much better than ram too bad she never realized it herself, her inferiority complex runs deep.

[Puck: You don't really need my permission either. Putting aside how it was at that place, Roswaal is the one that holds that right, isn't he? You know how I am, and Lia shouldn't interfere as well, as long as her "relatives" are safe.]

[Roswaal: Although, it would be bad if your good mood got hurt and you become big again.] They were laughing with each other in good moods, but Rem knew that the conversation was actually dangerous.

When Roswaal went to the forest to see Emilia for the Royal Selection, he clashed with Puck, who opposed it. As a result, she heard that the "topography changed".

How is roswaal still alive, as a product of puck's existence in his big form everything freezes and puck can also freeze souls, roswaal must be hax himself, i really want to see him fight at full power, but sadly it's not gonna happen for a while as roswaal doesn't engage in fights, makes sense as the threats so far aren't on his level, except for regulus that is.

it's funny how puck wanted to destroy the world in arc 3 he can't even beat Roswaal

Rem had her hair short to copy her sister she's really obsessed with her she see Ram almost as goddess i mean they are twins there no way you admire your sister appearance that much and think you lack when you're twins lol

Indeed, this begs the question though, where was roswaal when puck was wrecking havoc in that loop back in arc 3, where he eventually gets stomped by reinhard? Oh wait he was at the sanctuary, and not to mention he had taken the trials and got injured so puck would wreck him in that state so i guess puck killed roswaal.

Which is so fitting, because of his shady actions he got what was coming to him.

Reinahed - Regulus - the first knight other kingdom - shaula - the Dragon - pandora

any of those would murdered him puck saying he will destroy the world is a joke , white whale is far he go , what i want to know is where was beatrice when puck went on rampge

man i really don't like puck

First knight from other kingdom, guessing you mean cecilius? Yea all those people would beat him, so puck wouldn't be able to destroy the world, though i am pretty sure he knows that, he knew reinhard would come for him.

Speaking of cecelius we still haven't gotten that cecelius vs reinhard side story, though it's obvious reinhard with reid > cecelius, i want to know what ceclius looks like and what his abilities are like.

Hmm good question guessing beatrice was still in the the forbidden library, she obviously would know that puck is going on a rampage but she wouldn't try to stop him, probably in the library feeling sad.

Puck going on ram rampage and wanting to kill innocent just because emilia got killed because he couldn't protect her make him big garbage i really don't like him he's two faces and more shady than Roswaal

that side story should get LN version soon enough , shame all what tappei is doing is writing Rem extra chapters these days , just new chapter came out today on another magazine

Garfiel got alot of hype at his first appeared subaru compared to julius "without seeing his beast form " even though he said to be still weaker than him after the one year time skip , full beast form may still be above julius tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back