• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the total votes they got through the tournament final round was :

Rem : 19210

Kotori : 11018

Ah btw Emilia is top 8

Celestial Pegasus said:
Seems like rem was voted best girl of 2016 from what i can guess.
She was choosen for best 2D character of 2016 Lol , this one is chinese popularity poll for 2016

Roswaal: "What it is? Truly? How can you possibly assert that? How can you make anyone believe that? When you think of Emilia-sama, then you should naturally swallow down all hurt and pain and suffering. Supposing you love Emilia-sama, naturally you should be capable of this. Should you hold Emilia-sama dearer than anything, prioritise Emilia-sama over everything, regard all other as trifling existences present for the sake of bolstering Emilia-sama to greater heights... surely there would be no issue?"

Roswaal takes stalking and obsession to the next level

Roswaal: "My apologies for the disappointment, but I cannot. Collaborating with the present you presents far too few benefits fooooooor me. Hypothetically... yes, let's hypothetically say that I assist you, and by that you overcome this situation. Your resolve will remain uncertain, and in the future you and Emilia-sama will assuredly crash into further obstacles... will you then rely on me again? Postponing the resolve that you truly should have sorted out here, and panicking bewildered once you fall into an unrecoverable situation?"

Stop being a prick and help subaru roswaal, you just want him to throw away everything for emilia just like you did for echidna and abuse his ability to further your goals

Roswaal: "Entirely. I'm sure some of it is from circumstances of her upbringing and traditions, but that thing is useless. She can't even stand by herself, she is a small, weak, brittle child. Seeing her act out of guilt and remorse is so courageous I even feel pity."

Savage roswaal is savage

Yea, he went and pulled her out of elior forest but thinks she is crap, wonder why he kept her around before subaru came, probably because of puck cause he doesn't think anything of emilia. He didn't really think emilia could become the ruler and thereby have access to the dragon so he could kill it, and he must be day dreaming if he thinks he can beat the dragon, the dragon would wreck him.

Emilia is just a means for him to use subaru, subaru loves emilia so he wants to use that to make him to anything to put her on the throne and thereby make his goal of killing the dragon a reality, but seriously does he really think he can kill the dragon, a being which helped sealed satella? Sometimes i wonder if the dragon is really strong cause a lot of people seem to be able to beat him up, sekmet did and she isn't satella level or even shaula level, and echidna made a staff which could "make a dragon kinda cry", and here we have roswaal who thinks he could kill the dragon.

Subaru dropped the whole "i will make her king" thing after arc 4 sure he support he but he doesn't goes as far Roswaal think he will go i mean he won't kill himself to gain another chanes for emilia he will do his best normally without RBD and if it won't work nothing can help he never used RBD to support emilia claim on the throne there never once in fact where subaru gone out of his way and used RBD to help others or for personal gain when it's not life threatening Roswaal tbh Roswaal logic could work on subaru before his talk with satella because subaru think of himself after Rem's fell into coma as tool to help others and bare the suffering insted of them and thats he's irrelevant

About the dragon maybe he's type who joke around maybe ? i mean we never meet him 0_0 pretty sure Dragon should be around Reid level and Tappei said Reid would one shout oni Ram and she can make Roswaal her bitch , Roswaal can't beat the dragon in his dreams even if he get child from Ram and take over his\her body

Dragon can force Reinhard to draw Reid that alone make him away above the likes of Ram\Sehkmet

I know the dragon would force reinhard to draw reid, and base reinhard would absolutely rekt roswaal, puck and sehkmet, it's just that there are so many stories like sehkmet beating up the dragon and echidna making a staff which can hurt it, that doesn't make the dragon seem too powerful, it should have rekt sehkmet easy if it can force reinhard to draw reid, i am thinking the dragon just loves to job and mess around, that or the dragon isn't really that much dc wise but has some disgusting hax that he won't use unless he intends to kill people.

So lemon has finally translated arc 6 chapter 3.

"Garfiel's strength already stood out as a 15 year old boy. He was still far from being able to boast himself as the strongest with his strength if you considered the "guts hunting" battle and the "eight arms" battle. But even then, he certainly had a level of strength that contended with not just the Emilia camp, but the superiors of the whole continent as well.The biggest problem was still probably his immature mentality. If he could control his mental frailness, he would move up to the stage above."

Gut hunting battle? Pretty sure that's referring to elsa, she did give him a decent fight i think, still waiting to have translation of the exact details. Eight arms battle, what is that though? I remember something about subaru and garfiel hunting something after arc 4, guessing it's that.

[Anastasia: My, what a cute girl, isn't she? Beatrice-chan, Petra-chan…isn't this is a bit too showing of Natsuki-kun's tastes?]

Lmao

"[Subaru: I don't know. Any other name besides "Mom" is a unknown. Based on what Meili said, we don't even know things like what her face looks like. What kind of family is this?]

But, considering the professional killer business, perhaps that gloomy way of living couldn't be helped. They guessed what that mother was like based off what Meili said, and it seemed difficult to shake off anxiety about the future."

An arc where subaru and the camp have to fight off assassins sounds awesome, not for subaru of course.

"[Julius: I don't really want to say this, but persuading little girls really is one of your strong points. ……Although, I don't think it's really a good skill to be known for.]

[Subaru: It's because you guys are steadily treating me like a little girl user! In regards to her being a little girl, I'll have you know that Meili isn't as small as a little girl, okay!]"

Lmao

Kurgan has 8 arms? That's interesting, also guess i have been understimating garfiel a bit since he beat a hero of the vollachia empire, though kurgan is no cecelius who is reinhard level, well more than base reinhard level but not quite reid level.

Btw happy new year heinkel.

Pretty much what Pegasus said cecelius-chan is above Base Reinahrd but weaker than Reid himself , he should be god or top tier ?

Kurgan should still be just mid tier at best

BTW about the whole shaula forcing Reid to use both of his hands at the same time doesn't this automatically make her 6-B ? assuming since reinhard can beat puck in his base easily Reid should be able to do the same even in his base , i still think he used his dragon sword against her but that make argument , i mean she's listed as 8-A and in the details she mention to forced " a slightly weaker version of Reinhard to use both hands" Reinhard is low 6-B without his dragon sword

I think we should either delete the part that said she forced Reid to use both hands due to the details being vague or we need to put her as possible Low 6-B

Cecilius would be top tier, i don't think he could take on reid with reid, the dragon or the sage so he should be weaker than them and they are god tier.

I think possibly low 6-B for forcing reid to use both arms in combat is apropriate.

4 chan chapter 84 is out.

Roswaal: "...Exactly yes, I am extensively insane. Ever since those eyes charmed me four hundred years ago, I have always been insane."

You know someone is completely off their rocker when they themselves admit they are crazy.

Roswaal: "But why is it that you are not insane eeeeeeenough? You should be as insane—no, even more insane than I. Your situation requires insanity to attempt. Because the place you are seeking is far higher than the place I am. For traversing a path of solitude beyond any comprehension or sympathy you have no need for a human heart. Your heart must be strong, solid, as iron—yes?"

Roswaal isn't exactly, wrong subaru has gone insane before and an average persons mind in his place would be broken beyond repair at this point.

Roswaal: "Declined. —Seeing your insufficient resolve, I've come to more keenly understand the necessity. There is absolutely no need for you to be human. I'll corner you, wound you, make you so dependant on Emilia-sama that you shed and lose your humanity. I'll make Emilia-sama, too, a being that needs you as she drowns in an entirely dependant love. I'll travel the path where you sink in a relationship of needing only each other as you mindlessly drown. That is the single and only pathway to realising my goal."

Goddamn, roswaal is savage

Roswaal: "If you're putting your hopes in that thing, then your discernment truly is lacking. There will never be any such thing of Garfiel exiting SANCTUARY to rush in aiding Frederica. Prisoner to non-existent terrors of what may happen to SANCTUARY in his absence, petrified, is the sad and foolish existence called Garfiel. His perspective is narrow, he is stubborn, and despite it he still manages to have brute strength and only brute strength. For how wanting his intelligence is, his thoughts would regardless figure the risk in what would happen to SANCTUARY should I be gone. —Because he is capable of nothing but protecting his weak and brittle world, and a desparate child."

Roswaal just roasting everybody, dam

Roswaal: "Garfiel will not ally with you. I have no intention to stop in my plans. All you need to do is have circumstances beyond your ability degrade your heart, polish it, and perfect it. Anything more is unnecessary. Accept this rationalization, Natsuki Subaru. —Accept that the death of anyone but Emilia-sama means nothing."

Roswaal is so obsessed with echidna and she doesn't even like him back, its quite sad

Roswaal kinda miss the point i think , i mean RBD exist so subaru won't be forced to make choice and get perfect score why abandon everyone when he can save them ? RBD according to satella was given to subaru so he can save everyone why would he ditch everyone because he want to tap Emilia's ass ? Subaru doesn't just fight fo emilia he fight for everyone , does Roswaal really think everyone who falls in love is the same as him ? LOL

About the sages IIRC Ekidona said along the line that Reid could hold his own against satella but will love eventually if the sage doesn't step up , that make him High 6-A with his dragon sword and assuming satella have all the witches abilities since she consumed them Reid most have ridiculous resistance just like Reinhard , the reason they really cannot get rid of her is because he's immortal it's not like Reinhard can seal on his on own either

Now i think about it sword saints are all about say "**** you" to the hax and hit hard lol

Roswaal is deluded, he has a very sick outlook on love, yea he thinks everyone who falls in love should place their love over everything and everyone.

Yes reid can hold his own against satella, and yes he has to have ridiculous hax resistance just like reinhard, sword saints are op as hell. They don't use hax but instead hax doesn't work on them and they just power their way through their enemies, although the dragon swords gives them hax, and seeing as the dragon made the sword it means the dragon has matter manipulation as well i think, the dragon is definetly hax.

Would arc 3 subaru really have thrown away everyone for emilia though? I mean he was about to throw away everyone to run away with rem because he was so broken, but didn't really care who it was he just wanted someone to run away with.

The idea is not "sacrifice everything" as much it's like "give up on everything" it would been the same as Rem naturally subaru will try to save everyone and fail terrible every time until he realize he can't save everyone and in the end he will grab the closest thing to his hands and run away with it\keep it which is what Roswaal want

Well i think there is a difference there, what roswaal wants is for subaru to give up on everything yes except for emilia, the thing is though subaru completely gave up on everything and just wanted to run away, now if it was emilia beside him and not rem and she agreed, he would have run away with her.

Roswaal doesn't want subaru to run away though he wants him to abuse his ability entirely for emilia, the subaru who wanted to run away was sick and tired of everything, he was in no mindset of dying again again for the sake of someone.

What i meant to say arc 3 subaru would been much easier to manipulate

It doesn't had to be Rem or Emilia any girl would serve the purpose as long he doesn't dislike her

You recall the real life size Rem figure the other day ? it seems they raised the pre-order from figures count from 10 to 30 units Because there many request on it lol

Now Emilia real life size figure please ~

True he would have been much easier to manipulate. Hmm as expected of the rem fandom, the demand for life sized figures is high, despite what people say about emilia's character she does have a nice body so she should have a life sized figure too, not that i really care though i would more prefer a crusch life sized figure, crusch>emilia in terms of sexiness imo.

4 chan chapter 85 is out, i didn't know emilia and subaru had a talk like this.

Emilia: "For trying to always walk ahead of me, move away the stones so I don't trip, smooth out the path, cut back the weeds, and guide me by the hand, thank you. But if it's that you're always doing things for me, I know I'm going to impose entirely on you. Because my core nature's slapdash."

Say what you want about emilia but she doesn't want to be treated like some princess that subaru has to save or protect, she tries to stand on her ow

Garfiel: "So I go cyclin' round th'place fer my daily routine, smell yer stink comin' from th'forest 'n wonder what's goin' on. And then yer ******' spread out on the ground, had me goddamn wonderin' 'f some hasty guy'd gone 'n killed yer overnight." Subaru: "If the most likely candidate you didn't do it, no one would've. ...What time is it?"

Lol

Presenting his hands out to Subaru, Otto couples his statements with instructive gestures showing him to breathe deeply. Although not really understanding the significance, Subaru obeys the instructions as he composes his breathing, closes his eyes, lets his lungs inflate— Subaru: "—!?" That instant, a sharp whack strikes across Subaru's face, sending him toppling down to the ground. He fails to catch himself as he tumbles, face to the dirt as he disorients. He shakes his head, looks around the area while confused as to what happened, catches the sight of Otto with his fist raised, and realises that he's been punched. Subaru swallows his breath. Fist clenched and reddening, Otto speaks. Otto: "Do not dare wear pretensions when among friends, Natsuki Subaru."

Still can't trust Otto, he will hurt you when you least expect it lol.

crusch is pure sexiness yeah ~

Actually most of the cast are bunch of bitches who dies the whole time if it's not for subaru it's not just emilia lol if Emilia had help from subaru in this arc Rem had to be carry by him the whole time when the mansion was burning she's more burden though emilia still have the highest death count after subaru

Otto is best bro leave him alone ~

That what i want to ask you , it's 8:33AM here i woke up 30min ago

But you sure change your timing on the internet usually i would see you on the site like 3-4 hour earlier than now , busy with school ?

I don't have school until the next 2 weeks so i will be up for another 2 or 3 hours probably, i have been up around this time for 2 weeks now when the semester ended.

Even when i had school i was up at this time probably would be asleep in the an hour though.

ch 86 is out and dude Subaru got his ass kicked by otto sure he can do some insult but when the fists start works he's like pathetic man he is , lol Otto didn't even use his magic subaru maybe weak even on your regular human level

It's really funny seeing the man who he make fun of all the time kicking his ass

When tappei said subaru couldn't beat otto in a fist fight, i didn't think they actually had been in a fist fight before, it is indeed satisfying to see otto whoop subaru's ass after all the abuse subaru has done to him. Otto is a true bro, he actually believes the stuff subaru is saying despite it being nonsense really as subaru can't prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back