• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puck isn't really shady though he is pretty transparent, if emilia dies well screwed the world i am gonna destroy as much as i can before someone takes me out, that's a really messed up line of reasoning.

I hope it does get a LN version, and when it does i hope we can get someone to translate it, lemon or remon only cares about rem stuff so he won't be translating it.

Say you think cecelius has hax, i remember it says he can use blue lightning but considering he is a top tier and all the top tiers in re zero have hax i don't think that's all he can do.

Yea garfiel got a lot of hype but isn't that big a deal, he is only like mid-mid tier.

list of changes between volume 11 and the WN :

Loop two:

Ram accompanies Subaru back to the mansion, and they talk about Rem on the way.

The Guiltyraw (Meili's demon beast) attacks the mansion along with Elsa (and other demon beasts? not sure) and there is some kind of a fight

Frederica's beast transformation jobs and Ram is unable to fight because of stamina problems.

Petra dies, Ram and Frederica "missing"

Instead of Subaru getting transported to Sanctuary by Beatrice and surprise killed by rabbits, he is killed by Elsa at the mansion (putting Elsa in the lead at 4 kills)

Loop three:

Some changes to Garf/Frederica's parents heritage, now apparently Garf is a half-blood while Frederica is still a quarter.

Something about another Lewes called "Lewes Shima/Cima" (Òâ¬ÒâÑÒâ╝Òé║Òâ╗ÒéÀÒâ╝Òâ×). I have no ******* idea

Discussion with Roswaal happens after Subaru has escaped from confinement (but why was he confined??) and Subaru has both of his eyes (I think Garf beating the shit out of him and maybe the strangulation were cut, but not sure)

Otto protects Subaru from Tiger Garf and Garf kills him

Loop four:

Typhon appears in addition to Minerva/Daphne at the tea party. No Sekhmet or Carmilla.

The scene where Daphne shows Subaru his eye and he starves is gone.

At the Witch of Envy's rampage, "Roswaal says weird things in the darkness and then dies"

Volume ends in the middle of Envy's rampage, and I believe Subaru is still alive.

And miscellaneous things:

Almost no screentime for Emilia

"Petra is cute"

Lots of people liked Otto's parts

"Dona is cute and the true heroine"

That's a bit rude, zero, he was just asking a simply question, to answer your question heinkel, no he hasn't started the WN back yet, it is apparently gonna be back in january.

Now as for the changes

Loop two:

Wow elsa has the most kills on subaru

Loop three:

So now garfiel can't leave the sanctuary even if he wanted to, i like that change.

Another lewis? What's her role gonna be, i wonder.

Ah man so i don't get garfiel bashing in subaru's head? What a shame

Otto best bro as usual

Loop four:

No sekhmet, what a shame

Wonder if tappei is trying to be less gory, it's really toned down

was i rude 0_o ? sorry heinkel - chan wasn't my intention you know i love you ~ i just meant to say if WN comes back news will be over the place you won't have chane to ask on this that have only me and pegasus

and like pegasus said he will be back in january most likely

Wonder if tappei is trying to be less gory, it's really toned dow
The roswaal strangle scene was also deleted it seems

No roswaal strangle scene? Oh come on that was like one of the best things that happened so far in arc 4, something worse better happen to the shady clown, i need the satisfaction of him paying for his shady actions.

Not sure about that one it may happend , Emilia had her appearance in all these chapters but for some reasons he also cut nearly all her screen time and also he's raping sehkmet screen time right now she should been there since first tea party

Seems Arc 4 won't be anymore than 5 volumes

Ha no emilia screen time but instead we get more petra seemingly? Wow, hopefully tappei doesn't just skip emilia's development in arc 4.

Yeah emilia screen time were cut and petra had extra screen time ,also in the LN it seems Garfiel didn't kill Ram but otto insted , i don't care about emilia though but how dare he mess with my sehkmet ? i don't know if we will get satella at this rate

Doubt he would cut the third tea party so satella should still be there, now whether or not satella will be revealed to look exactly like emilia is another question, though i wouldn't see the point in not revealing that.

now whether or not satella will be revealed to look exactly like emilia is another questio

That was my point actually , though seeing her face was part of subaru accepting her so he shouldn't cut that

btw the fact he isn't doing vol 12 until march mean he really planning turning the focus on the WN , we can finally have new content we didn't get any in like a year !

New content when we don't even have translations up to that point, lemon really needs to get back to translating arc 6, but seems he has no interest and will just continuing searching for rem stuff to translate, is chicken still planning on jumping to arc 6?

Yeah chicken said he will jump on arc 6 once tappei pick up , i wish we at least have arc 6 tralsted so we don't have problems follow the plot , guess we have no choice but to return to the summary then , shame .......

i love some Rem chapters leomn do like that chapter we had yesterday and "alcohol" panic but really some chapters like "from zero" and subaru\Rem camping were waste of time , hell he did the Rem part from the Harem IF did you read that ? lamo it had even petra in it

So will chicken completly stop doing arc 4 then? I mean he has a team of people and i doubt arc 6 chapters will come everyday, he can probably have a single person continue arc 4 and the rest continue translating arc 6 chapters.

Yea i read the harem if part, wonder if subaru did the deed with petra since he apparently did it with everyone else from what i heard.

Some fun facts about the characters :

- in arc 5 subaru compared julius way of think about reianrd to how he think about Emilia , Rem and beatrice

- Oni clan are heavy drinker and Ram herself used to drink back at age of 7 "yup" and while Ram is heavy drinker Rem can't bare it smell

- main reason felix act and dress like girls is because he was around Crush the whole time

- subaru and Rem slept together twice

- Emilia doesn't really like her that much because it take from her too much time at morning to clean up

- garfiel have been in love with Ram since he was 7 years old and it was love at first sight

- Knew that one

-Also that

-Yup

-I know they slept together in rem's ordinary day side story, when was the other?

-I think you mean, emilia doesn't like to get up in the morning and she doesn't take care of her apperance, it's puck and rem and ram who do that.

-Yup

Celestial Pegasus said:
So will chicken completly stop doing arc 4 then? I mean he has a team of people and i doubt arc 6 chapters will come everyday, he can probably have a single person continue arc 4 and the rest continue translating arc 6 chapters.
Yea i read the harem if part, wonder if subaru did the deed with petra since he apparently did it with everyone else from what i heard.
Not really sure what he's plan of arc 4 but i think he may drop it soon since it's , Lemon also told me he will also jump on when tappei pick up though he said he mostly interested in the chapter when Rem wakes up "which most likely will be in the end of the arc lol"

Yeah he did it with everyone and it happened Rem is the only pregnant between all the girls for some reasons "seems Tappei love the idea of Rem baring subaru's child" the petra one was vague chapter started with him hugging her on his bed though it wasn't mentioned whatever he really did it with petra or not

Celestial Pegasus said:
- Knew that one
-Also that

-Yup

-I know they slept together in rem's ordinary day side story, when was the other?

-I think you mean, emilia doesn't like to get up in the morning and she doesn't take care of her apperance, it's puck and rem and ram who do that.

-Yup

-tbh i knew this one only few days ago , beside what he mean by the same as subaru feel for the three girl mean reinahrd is "special" to him < and here i though he loved subaru

3- Here

4 - meant to say it's annoy her sometimes

5 - poor garfiel you know sometimes i wish tappei can just give him Ram

Chicken has like what 5 people working with him all doing different chapters so i think he could very well split the time and have half still on arc 4 and half on 6, how frequent did chapters come out? Everyday? Once a week? I think they could do the latest chapter and then work back from the beginning of arc 6 and tanslate those as well, i mean eventually there won't be that much to do for arc 6 and they only translate stuff there when new chapters come out, they can still continue with arc 4.

Lol lemon just wants more rem so he is translating for when she wakes up, if rem gets permanently killed i guess we wouldn't be seeing him translate anything anymore.

chapters comes whatever tappei feel like it , sometimes it comes daily some times it take him a week to upload new one but in general a new chapter every 3 - 4 days , it's free web work after all he isn't forced to stick into certain schedule

well just if Rem have 2 -3 good g scenes in the chapter that enough for him to do it , after Rem wake up in this arc she will stick on the screen for while so you will see him alot

and yup the last part of your replay is true he isn't really big fan of the series

Lemon isn't reliable unless when it involves rem, i will just wait and see what chicken plans to do, hopefully he splits the team and continues arc 4, cause i want some arc 5 translation though 4 chan is pretty close to reaching arc 5.

count of subaru's harem : Emilia - Rem - beatrice - satella - petra - julius - gafu - otto - Reinahrd - ground dragon - Shaula ~

though subaru said he doesn't want men and animals in the harem so take this with grin of salt

Emilia and rem are obvious, beatrice is just like his sister, satella will most likely be a part of the harem, petra is just a one sided crush, jilius and otto are his bros, garf, i don't even know what their relationship is like after arc 4, subaru is jealous of reinhard, patrache is his trusted ground dragon, shaula can't even differenciate between people, wonder what her role will be after arc 6 though.

So yet another rem extra novel by lemon is out, beatrice and rem's service is tough.

"She scoops up the cooking, holds out the spoon, and Beatrice becomes shocked, as she ate it involuntarily. However, her surprise lasted only for a moment. She immediately changes to an entranced expression and says

[Beatrice: Mmmm…….You put it in my mouth, I suppose. But, it doesn't taste bad. Not bad.]"

This sounds like an innuendo, also 4 chan chapter 81 is out.

You know i never knew Rem and beatrice had such great charisma 0_0 maybe they cn be great friends when Rem wakes up since Emilia and Ram seems to hook up soon

[Beatrice: Mmmm…….You put it in my mouth, I suppose. But, it doesn't taste bad. Not bad.]"

Sounds like a sexual inneundo is what i meant

TC chapter 10 and 4 chan chapter 82 are out.

"[Roswaal: Tha~~t's alright. Ram should forgi~ve him there. A~~fter all, Emilia-sama must have already given him the exact same lecture, no? Going over it again wo~n't do much good, except making Subaru-kun's ********* tendencies exci~ted]

[Subaru: I don't have ********* tendencies. Stepping on landmines just happens to be my natural instinct!]"

Lmao

"[Subaru: Putting the qualifications and whatnot aside, a space that kills magic users… I don't know who's behind it, but it sounds like pretty asshole thing to do… don't know how else to describe it]

[Roswaal: Considering it has been managed by generations of the Mathers family, the one who assembled the ma~gical mechanism must have been one of my a~~ncestors]

[Subaru: Ah, that's not good…… is it. But then, wait… then doesn't that mean you're a way-too-accurate impression of your ancestors? Like it's reincarnating through Ros-chi's family-line or something]

What if when one generation dies, the next generation gets possessed by the asshole consciousness of its predecessor, and so on and so on like a puppet family-line…
Just the thought of it was too frightening, and Subaru quickly shook his head to put it out of his mind. But hearing Subaru's words, Roswaal laughed as if having heard quite a joke,"

The foreshadowing, subaru has no idea how accurate that is. Speaking of how accurate this is, chapter 83 seems to be when roswaal will reveal this as subaru wants t know why he wants sanctuary freed, wait i remember roswaal told beatrice he was the original roswaal but did he ever reveal that to subaru? I would think he did.

[Roswaal: Tha~~t's alright. Ram should forgi~ve him there. A~~fter all, Emilia-sama must have already given him the exact same lecture, no? Going over it again wo~n't do much good, except making Subaru-kun's ********* tendencies exci~ted]

[Subaru: I don't have ********* tendencies. Stepping on landmines just happens to be my natural instinct!]"

Not gonna lie this one had me laughing LOL , subaru sometimes remian me of 8man though 8man is much better in my eyes line like these really make me like subaru

So the witch's miasma is nightmarish environment, that passes mana through the trespasser's gate, and drives him to madness, it has a massive effect on people with many gates, so good magic users are screwed against it but if you have no talent for magic, you won't like explode like someone who is good at magic, though your body will convulse and like in arc 6 when it happened to subaru again his mind got messed up, so mr op reinhard who has defective gates should be relatively ok if he went to a place with witches miasma, but wasn't something said about even reinhard not being able to go to the tower cause of the miasma or something? Even with defective gates you would still get greatly affected, the miasma is hax man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back