• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 8 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pegasus she fanboy over the male characters all the time she doesn't talk about the girls that much all i know she dislike Rem

@William there is alot of Ram fan service in arc 6 she's the main girl of the arc so far

Oh yeah I forgot about that one.

Female characters for me are Ram>Beatrice>Felix ;)

Male well Wilhem kinda the only one I care about since I find Subaru annoying.

According to WN popularity poll Beatrice is the the third most popular character after Rem and Emilia , Ekodna is more popular than Ram being rank 5 and Ram rank 6

Well it has sense I am actually surprised Ram is even 6 thou I will never understand the love for Rem it's just a usual oh look he is actually a good guy,i am so in loved with him now.

I prefer twilight to that and that's says a lot.

Oh wait the green hair Girl?

She is a badass girl character so I am not surprised since so many people always dislike badass females in anime.

Probably would help a little. By the way you think it's time to make a new thread this one is long my computer barely keeps up.

Not yet, we usually go until like 360+, btw have i already warned you that this thread will definetly have spoilers before?

I wonder what will happen if you take someone gospel and write "END" on it will it work like the time with sloth ?

Oh,okay.

Oh and I forgot,but another female character is that little girl a thief that stole from Emilia she is a good character as well.

@Zero nothing would happen, not like the gospel is a death note where you write ppl's names and they die or something, all it does is give vague details that can lead to the future the holder desires.

@William You mean felt, don't particularly like or dislike her, haven't seen enough on her, that will change in arc 5 though.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Zero did i ever say something like that? Can't remember, i don't really care for ram's tsundere act and her cold attitude towards subaru, and already said i hate roswaal x ram as a pairing and want ram to leave roswaal.

Hmm then the young tiger ? although his crush is very one sided even otto made fun of him , now i think about it maybe otto may work with Ram though Ram would abuse the shit out of the poor guy lol

Otto x ram? Never even thought about that, but that be one abuse full relationship, poor otto can't catch a break, actually since we saw what julius said in arc 6, that he thinks she is cute but he doesn't like her being with roswaal, i ship julius x ram.

Quick question since I am not that munch into it I was wondering is there any clue to how powerful that Dragon is?

Reinhard needs reid to fight the dragon, so dragon>base reinhard, base reinhard easily messed up puck so base reinhard>puck, reinhard is said to be stronger than sehkmet, regulus, oni ram, puck and roswaal, they are like "dangos" under him, and seeing as base reinhard foddered puck, means base reinhard>all those people, which means the dragon>all those people. Reid, the first sword saint could behead all those people as well and could stalemate satella for a bit, and reid and the sage are so powerful cause they formed contracts with the dragon, so they should all be on the same level.

We just got into an argument about this yesterday, most of us agreed with what i said but hala doesn't cause of sehkmet being stated to be able to chase the dragon away, but that is pis imo.

Well i am glad the hype was justified i would of been really dissapointed if we had like 6-7 characters that could beat him.

The dragons blood is also said to be able to heal any diseases, but that is all we know about it so far, and that it had echinda's soul sealed into the sanctuary, though it was roswaal relatives who made the devices to do that. We probably won't be seeing the dragon for a while, at least not until the royal selection is over and a queen is chosen.

We don't know what the dragon strength is. Just because Reinhard can use Reid against him, doesn't really prove that he is stronger than Sekhmet/Oni Ram/Regulus. Echidna said that the dragon feared Sekhmet so there's that. Reinhard used Reid against Puck/Cecilus/Thearesia and one shotted them all, I believe it's the same case for the dragon. Reid = One shot

Just because he is one of the three great beings doesn't mean that he is the best in fighting, I'm willing to bet that he can grant blessings/seals/wishes and that he isn't physically and magically that strong. I won't put the label of PIS yet. Just my opinion though, it's all theories for now.

Now I really want a prequel to the story ughhhhh =<

Nope but a common theory is that Satella summoned him. Al was also summoned but it wasn't explained yet. I believe that they will explain that in arc 7.

And here we go again, we already had this argument yesterday, william what have you done lol.

And the dragon doesn't fear sehkmet all echinda said that it didn't like her cause she beat him up in the past cause she wanted to sleep.

You know you are just using this as a way to prove regulus>the dragon lol, anyway dropping this argument, already said my piece yesterday.

TC chapter 15 part 2 and 3 is out.

That means that Sekhmet managed to beat him up lol. The author wouldn't put that detail for no reason.

I don't know about this pushing Regulus thing though. Sure if Sekhmet is equal to the dragon that means that Regulus is stronger than the dragon but knowing about the dragon abilities, can't he just seal the witch gene that is inside Regulus and instant win for the dragon?

Hasn't been explained why subaru has been summoned, but it has been explained why he has RBD, satella gave him return by death cause she loves him and wants him to live so she gave him it, however she also wants subaru to love himself and not lose his humanity by abusing RBD, so she gave him RBD as a last resort kind of thing.

Al's arc will be arc 7.

When was it said that the dragon was the one who sealed the witch genes? Don't know but the dragon is weird though there seem to be a lot of ppl who can beat him up, well not really but roswaal somehow thinks he can kill it, and then we have echidna who made a staff which can make the dragon "kinda cry", so i sometimes doubt if it is indeed that powerful, i am just guessing it has some op hax that it doesn't use unless it intends to kill someone, which would explain why sehkmet could beat it as it didn't want to kill her.

Finally pushed myself to read the second chapter of Rem IF (stahp the Rigel bullying) I wonder if Rigel will turn out to be a genius like young Ram. That would be a nice parallel.

Edit: Didn't Flugel and Reid go to the dragon so it can help them with the sealing? I remember reading something like that. In hindsight it probably can't seal the witch genes alone, though I'm pretty sure the dragon is the "god" that grant blessings.

For what reason ? he regrets sealing satella so he thought to bring subaru so that she can play with him a little ? sound weird to me

Zero, you dare question Flugel? Flugel-Sama must not be questioned by mere weak mortals such as us. All praise Flugel-Sama~

Ah ah why is my little brother so ignorant? The ways of Flugel-Sama are beyond our comprehension...to even try to decipher it is an insult to his greatness. If Flugel-Sama wants to summon useless teenagers from another world then he is free to do so.

wasn't regulus your husband ? why are you filthy cheater ? stick to one already as your brothere i am ashamed 0_0

What are you talking about? Regu is on another level, don't compare him with that filthy tree planter Flugel!

From what i remember it said something about reid having had formed a contract with the dragon, and that if flugel hadn't formed a contract with the dragon, reid wouldn't have been able to take satella on alone and she should eventually overpower him.

Doubt the dragon is the one who is granting blessing, it is by no means a god if mere mortals can harm it, plus it's said that blessings are granted by the world, i am thinking there is like a god of the verse who created everything and gives ppl blessings.

Yeah now I'm pretty sure that the dragon is the one who gave Reid blessings. Lugunica worships dragons and the dragon already protects people from illness/disasters/etc so he seems like a guardian for them. People worship the dragon but it isn't like the dragon is a god, just worshipped and have the strength to give people power.

Never even thought of the dragon being the one to give ppl blessings, it protects lugnica yes, but aren't there people from other countries with blessings? Yea mimi and hetaro are from kararagi and they have a blessing, seems wierd that the guardian of lugnica would help ppl from other countries.

Plus i think it was said somewhere that it's speculated that blessings come from od laguna, a place at the center of the earth.

It protects the world in general, the Lugunica thing was probably due to the contract it made with the royal family.

First i am hearing about the dragon protecting the world, the only thing we know about it so far, is that it protects lugnica, and yes it does protect the world cause it watches over satella who is sealed but besides from that it doesn't give special attention to other nations like lugnica, lugnica is called the dragon kingdom for a reason. Idk seems a bit unlikely to me that the dragon is the one who grants blessings, we will see eventually though.

Mhmm it protects the world since it protects them from the witch. The dragon thing is just my theory anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back