• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reaching tier 1A

Sniper670

He/Him
How does one reach 1A without a statement of being beyond infinite dimensions of that sort, or big math

Sorry, FAQ isn't too clear

It seems you can reach tier 1A even if your verse doesn't have infinite dimensions or big math. I want to know how you can achieve that in a simpler to understand way

Hmm, I guess If it's stated or heavily implied that it doesn't matter how many layers of transcendent reality you stack on each other, the character is far removed from it.

Example A:
  • Character B transcends the world and sees it as fictional and even at this new layer of reality, character A is still above them, not at another layer of the world but rather the whole system of layers/dimensions is inapplicable to them. So it doesn't matter if character B transcend that layer of reality in the same manner they did before. Their difference stays the same.

Example B:
  • A cup is still a cup regardless of the level of reality unless it's an irregular one. Under that principle, character A's relationship with reality is that they see it as fiction. Not that specific layer of reality. Just reality itself. So it doesn't matter if you place them in a 1-C realm or a High 1-B realm, their nature is still the same. Rather than it be some stubborn mental problem, it's the nature of their existence.

Phew... This very easy to understand

Doesn't that make BDE 2 entities default to tier 1A?

Say if Character A is beyond and independent of the dimensional/layered nature of a reality, it seems to fulfill both examples

Doesn't that make BDE 2 entities default to tier 1A?
BDE (Type 2) specifically says:
  • "These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown"
The examples apply to all levels of reality.

“Characters who can affect objects with a number of dimensions equal to the cardinal aleph-2, which in practical terms also equals a level that completely exceeds Low 1-A structures to the same degree that they exceed High 1-Band below. This can be extrapolated to larger cardinal numbers as well, such as aleph-3, aleph-4, and so on, and works in much the same way as 1-C and 1-B in that regard. Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above baseline 1-A are to have a + modifier in their Attack Potency section (Outerverse level+).”

How about transcending the concept of dimension, where each dimension sees the lower dimension as fiction

BDE (Type 2) specifically says:
  • "These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown"
The examples apply to all levels of reality.
I see

I was told Apophatic Theology nets tier 1A by default.

Can you tell me how one can be accepted as Apophatic on the wiki. I doubt just one statement of being beyond comprehension will get it accepted here

“Characters who can affect objects with a number of dimensions equal to the cardinal aleph-2, which in practical terms also equals a level that completely exceeds Low 1-A structures to the same degree that they exceed High 1-Band below. This can be extrapolated to larger cardinal numbers as well, such as aleph-3, aleph-4, and so on, and works in much the same way as 1-C and 1-B in that regard. Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above baseline 1-A are to have a + modifier in their Attack Potency section (Outerverse level+).”
This is just the logical way.

I want unconventional ways, outside of "I'm beyond infinite dimensions"

Apophatic Theology is one example

You don't. An example is Swirl Of Root. Which caps about 10D as a whole. Got tier 1A via Apophatic Theology

Bruh. It's because of Apophatic Theology.

The rest was just supporting evidence. You can actually look at the crt Ultima made. It's mainly because of Apophatic Theology.

“For apophatic theology, the standards would likewise need to be well-defined, because it is extremely easy to fall into the mindset that any statement of something existing "beyond comprehension" or "beyond understanding" would cause a character to qualify for one. We have to acknowledge that there is a stark contrast between simply being outside of human understanding by virtue of being something that does not interact well with our brains, and something that is outright automatically above any conceptions, or labels, or definitions that we try to impose on it.

A fairly simple example of the former would be higher-dimensional space: It is simply impossible for us to visualize what a 4-dimensional object would really look like, because our brains are by no means built to imagine this, and are instead restricted to the familiar three dimensions. Nevertheless, as has been made obvious up until this point, we can very easily define and work with higher-dimensional spaces in a mathematical context. Of course, much more mundane examples can exist: We would also not slap high-tiers whenever something is described as "beyond words" to express how shocking or overwhelming it is. Context and common sense remain key here.”

it doesn’t inherently get 1A by default.

Your contribution is welcome
Short answer is infinite recursions for Option A

A.) For example, a universe inside a universe infinite recursion (low 2-C universes) that would get up too H1-B but if a character has a R/F-Dif over the structure. Then it could get L1A or 1A

B.) Another way is all moments in time and space. All points/coordinates in time and space. Are an infinite multiverse. This process happens too all universes. This creates a low 1-A structure. Have a R/F-Dif over it would yeild 1-A

You'll still
“For apophatic theology, the standards would likewise need to be well-defined, because it is extremely easy to fall into the mindset that any statement of something existing "beyond comprehension" or "beyond understanding" would cause a character to qualify for one. We have to acknowledge that there is a stark contrast between simply being outside of human understanding by virtue of being something that does not interact well with our brains, and something that is outright automatically above any conceptions, or labels, or definitions that we try to impose on it.

A fairly simple example of the former would be higher-dimensional space: It is simply impossible for us to visualize what a 4-dimensional object would really look like, because our brains are by no means built to imagine this, and are instead restricted to the familiar three dimensions. Nevertheless, as has been made obvious up until this point, we can very easily define and work with higher-dimensional spaces in a mathematical context. Of course, much more mundane examples can exist: We would also not slap high-tiers whenever something is described as "beyond words" to express how shocking or overwhelming it is. Context and common sense remain key here.”

it doesn’t inherently get 1A by default.
If there's already a working system of higher Dimensions, and it's mentioned, elaborated on that the entity is beyond definitions/conceptualizations, superior to any definition one can give to it, that's a one way ticket to 1A

A.) For example, a universe inside a universe infinite recursion (low 2-C universes) that would get up too H1-B but if a character has a R/F-Dif over the structure. Then it could get L1A or 1A
If I'm getting you correctly, a universe containing a universe is superior to the universe its containing?
B.) Another way is all moments in time and space. All points/coordinates in time and space. Are an infinite multiverse. This process happens too all universes. This creates a low 1-A structure. Have a R/F-Dif over it would yeild 1-A
Interesting.....

You'll still

If there's already a working system of higher Dimensions, and it's mentioned, elaborated on that the entity is beyond definitions/conceptualizations, superior to any definition one can give to it, that's a one way ticket to 1A
Still what? It depends on the evidence in the first place. Not every verse works based in apopthatic theology to begin with.

Also I will prefer if you didn’t tell me I didn’t read it when I did. You 100% didn’t even read this CRT

Anyway,

Tbf, that will been the https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilbert_space as well.

If I'm getting you correctly, a universe containing a universe is superior to the universe its containing?
Think of it as an infinite recursion of hyper-timelines.

A universe inside a universe would be 5D
A universe inside a universe that has another universe inside of it is 6D and so on for infinity.

Oversimplified but that's the gist

Still what? It depends on the evidence in the first place. Not every verse works based in apopthatic theology to begin with.
Of course not all verses work with Apophatic Theology.
Also I will prefer if you didn’t tell me I didn’t read it when I did. You 100% didn’t even read this CRT

What did I miss?

Also technically swirl of the root contains all dimensional theories as that was stated already as it was not the supporting evidence, it was the main reason for it being 1A

Think of it as an infinite recursion of hyper-timelines.

A universe inside a universe would be 5D
A universe inside a universe that has another universe inside of it is 6D and so on for infinity.

Oversimplified but that's the gist
A space containing a 2A multiverse is low 1C then?

How about an entity whos body contains 2A multiverse. And let's say he's larger, the 2A multiverse is just a location inside him. Low 1C?

Also technically swirl of the root contains all dimensional theories as that was stated already as it was not the supporting evidence, it was the main reason for it being 1A
Actually that was not the main reason it was given tier 1A, and it's not because of dimensional theory that Ultima used it as an example

In fact if it didn't have Apophatic Theology, dimensional theory evidence would simply be BDE 2 and nothing more

A space containing a 2A multiverse is low 1C then?

How about an entity whos body contains 2A multiverse. And let's say he's larger, the 2A multiverse is just a location inside him. Low 1C?
That depends on context.

But I have heard something like this but it was a few years ago.

Let's say a "big bang" created a dimensional realm for an "inflation" to fill it with 2-A multiverse.

That big bang would ne 5D.

But most of what you said sounds context dependent.

Actually that was not the main reason it was given tier 1A, and it's not because of dimensional theory that Ultima used it as an example

In fact if it didn't have Apophatic Theology, dimensional theory evidence would simply be BDE 2 and nothing more
??? Dimensional Theory involves every multiverse theories, not just apophatic theology as that ignores the cosmology aspect in question.

That depends on context.

But I have heard something like this but it was a few years ago.

Let's say a "big bang" created a dimensional realm for an "inflation" to fill it with 2-A multiverse.

That big bang would ne 5D.

But most of what you said sounds context dependent.
Hmmph. I see

Back