• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality Quest CRT

I will note that I have not checked the calculations beyond making sure they were properly approved, so don't take this as an endorsment of them. However, while everything else seems fine, I find myself disagreeing with the multipliers.
Reliable Statements and No Contradictions:
According to the Multipliers page in order to be accepted the multipler needs to have reliable statements and shouldn't contradict the story.

The multipler has reliable statements due to being a representation of dowan's physical abilities in number form, literally showing his growth.
I don't question that these are representative of AP/Dura/Speed/what have you, but our Multipliers page also says: "Multipliers come from direct statements instead of being reasoned from something else. That means, for example, that if a verse has powerlevels or statistics, the doubling of a statistic or power level should not be concluded to correspond to the power of the character doubling, unless it is clearly specified to work that way."

I will note that I have not checked the calculations beyond making sure they were properly approved, so don't take this as an endorsment of them. However, while everything else seems fine, I find myself disagreeing with the multipliers.

I don't question that these are representative of AP/Dura/Speed/what have you, but our Multipliers page also says: "Multipliers come from direct statements instead of being reasoned from something else. That means, for example, that if a verse has powerlevels or statistics, the doubling of a statistic or power level should not be concluded to correspond to the power of the character doubling, unless it is clearly specified to work that way."

is this enough ?

They're definitely enough for the character to greatly upscale from the previous rating, but not a multiplier.

NGL i feel like looking at the scans the results don't really match up, that hole looks at best 2 meters wide, not 3

Back