• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Because someone managed to get away with the color blue.

So, yeah, red meaning that color apples, tomatoes and fire hydrants are usually associated with. No other deeper meaning behind this.

The closest to base red, the better. But, different shades of red for one character may help them out as well. (I don't really know. Figure it out amongst yourselves.)

Tier 0:

High 1-A: The Law of Identity

1-A: Khorne

High 1-B: Crimson King

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A: Gallantmo

2-A: Gallantmo

2-B:

2-C: Dragonoid (Bakugan)

Low 2-C: Giygas

High 3-A: Blood Spirit

3-A:

3-B:

3-C: Ultimate Shenro

4-A: Big Red

4-B: Buzzwole

High 4-C: Flandre Scarlet

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A: Red She-Hulk

5-A: Big Red

5-B: Genesect

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A: Knuckles the Echidna (Game Character)

6-A:

High 6-B: Fusion Ruby

6-B:

Low 6-B: Volcanio

High 6-C: Scizor

6-C: Sekibanki

High 7-A:

7-A: Red Demon

7-B: Kyoko Sakura

Low 7-B: Charmeleo

High 7-C: Slifer the Sky Drago

7-C: Big Red

Low 7-C: Carnage (Marvel Comics)

8-A: Knuckles the Echidna

8-B: Sarge

High 8-C: Flash (CW)

8-C: Hellboy

9-A: Jake Long

9-B: The Red Guy

9-C: Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy´s)

10-A: Red Guy (DHMIS)

10-B: Asuka Langley Sohryu

10-C: Thrax

11-A: NASU

11-B: Disembodied Thought

11-C: N/A

Unknown Tier: Great Red

Note: I swear to you that there will be one of these for almost every color of the rainbow. I'm looking forward to "Brownest Character for Every Tier" myself...

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

Bump because I refuse to let everyone forget about this and block it out.

Groupon has a grey torso front, and Tommy has a ton of 5A forms that aren't red. I'm sure we can do better than those.

Blahblah9755 said:
Groupon has a grey torso front, and Tommy has a ton of 5A forms that aren't red. I'm sure we can do better than those.
He does have multiple.

Tho I should probably make profiles for Emissary Red

Eh. Maybe it's just the fact that different people see colors differently, but Charmeleon looks more like dark orange to me.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
These are getting out of hand.
Hellboy and Jake Long for their respective tiers.
Yes.

I'll give Hellboy 8-C, but considering The Red Guy doesn't wear clothes, I'm leaving him at 9-B.

Back