• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ByAsura said:
I made an exception for The Butto because it was written as a character profile. That's a weapon.

Edit: Well, I'm blind. Didn't see the Button was a weapon as well. Removing it.

I wasn't serious when I nominated the button. Other than being a weapons profile, The big red button is only a part of the panel it is on.

Blahblah9755 said:
Jeice has too much of his body covered in non-red clothes imo.
Technically, the 5-B version of Groudon is his Primal form, which has a lot of brown on his underbelly. So, a debate between Jeice and Groudon is feasible in my eyes.

Edit: Also, GGGG is a huge bright pink. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Blahblah9755 said:
That's why I suggested Fiamma. But if he doesn't work, then I think Yveltal takes it over Jeice and Groudon.
Yeah, Fiamma is definitely orange. Though, Yveltal might work there. Again, up for debate.

@Light: Possibly. Who do you have in mind?

Also, putting in some pretty obvious ones for me.

Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy´s) for 9-C

Red Guy (DHMIS) for 10-A

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Aren't don't hug me I'm scared god tiers High 4-C BTW?
You mean revolving that final confrontation between Red Guy and Roy at the end of the series? Hm, not sure. You could open up a CRT about it, if you want.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I meant the clock and roy, Red guy definitely isn't.
Well, maybe Roy, but I wouldn't give it to Tony the Talking Clock. He's got mad Time Manipulation behind him, but I don't know if he's on Roy's level.

Genesect's good, but Remilia? She seems more pink or white with red accents. I'm sure there are much better characters than that.

(Also, she's High 4-C.)

Oof, my bad.

Get back to updating all the profiles. ovo

Back