• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blahblah9755 said:
Groupo has a grey torso front, and Tommy has a ton of 5A forms that aren't red. I'm sure we can do better than those.
Also, how did I only now just notice this? XD

Hm, I think NASU and Giygas have a pretty good lockdown on their respective tiers over Bill, but you may have a case with Gallantmo. Worth a debate, I would assume, though I'm too busy for that atm.

Bill seems redder than Nasu though. Bill is a singular bright red save for his eye, while Nasu has more variations and darker colors making him less red by comparison.

I can't count that until he has a profile, but Thrax is a pretty solid 10-C.

Chandra Nalaar is a better low 6-B. I mean look at the Pokemon's shiny form. It is green. Absolutely disgusting. Chandra would never be caught dead having a green alternate costume, not the color that is the direct anathema to red.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why was Gallantmon Crimson Mode removed for Asura?
Character variety owo

Anyway, yeah, looking between them again, I do think Gallantmon is a bit more red. So, I'll switch it back.

Wokistan said:
Chandra Nalaar is a better low 6-B. I mean look at the Pokemon's shiny form. It is green. Absolutely disgusting. Chandra would never be caught dead having a green alternate costume, not the color that is the direct anathema to red.
I mean, that's kind of like arguing that anyone with an alternate costume has to be judged based on that form as well, pretty much knocking out all of the Pokemon, for instance. Also, Chandra is definitely orange in that picture. So, while I won't deny that Shiny Volcarona looks like puke, that's not good enough reasoning for me to remove it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
How is Groupon redder than Knuckles for High 6-A?
Because if we remove Groupon, we all will go into red.

Anyway, yeah, Groupon is a lot less red than &Knuckles, so I'll add that.

Starter Pack said:
I mean, that's kind of like arguing that anyone with an alternate costume has to be judged based on that form as well, pretty much knocking out all of the Pokemon, for instance. Also, Chandra is definitely orange in that picture. So, while I won't deny that Shiny Volcarona looks like puke, that's not good enough reasoning for me to remove it.
I think he was joking.

I know, but I'm very serious about my colors REEEEEEEE

Shouldn't Scarlet King share high 1-B spot with Crimson King?

Back