• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

While all this was going on, Ann had moved to the deck of the ship, watching the scenery from the sky.

This is the strangest group of people I've ever met. And that Morgen person... They're similar to the ELD i.t.c. class bio weapons, but it doesn't seem to be from my world. So much is going on. Should I really have joined them?

A quiet crackling sound can be heard on Aiden’s ship, getting louder and louder until it evolves into a brilliant roar of thunder. By the end light can be witnessed, this phenomena distinguishing itself from the last via its lack of careful progression- instead beaming an omnidirectional wave of white, almost harsh enough to burn out the retinas of those standing. This lasts for a period of time that goes on for slightly too long, basically ruining any climax and almost as if the event was ashamed at its lack of grandeur it ceases.

In its place there stands what appears to be a giant, cuboid-shaped present; 2 metres in length and 1 metre in width and breadth respectively, neatly gift wrapped with cheap red paper and a large bow.

Last edited:
"Oh I love guy things! Mind if I join you?" Morgen barely suppresses a laugh while giving Miles a smug, knowing look.

Dy3 has just been... spacing out a bit, thinking about stuff that's happened recently more than anything. But she simply smiles. "What kinds of food are there...? I don't kinda need to eat but I wanna try it out!"

"Fights? We've done those a fair bit in the past too, what exactly were you talking about regarding them?"

Elizabeth asked, while also then kinda pointing at the glowing box, indicating someone should check it.

Asahi just is generally shocked at the convenience of the box appearing in this situation, and mentally shrugs, getting a better angle to watch the box be opened.

@CrimsonStarFallen A creature which can best be described as Kungthulhu idly floats in the space, surrounded by machinery connected to his body. Your best guess would be that he’s in a statis of some kind.

I detect a small, odd creature in the box, connected to it by various metal parts. Its face looks like vines extrude from it.

"...hmm. You guys ever heard of Cthulhu? I swear this is important."

I take out my notebook and write a few other things on it. The buttom connects to the chamber, so it obvious will open once i press it.

Miles directs his eyes at Dy3.

"Well, it's a space monster tentacle squid head. Let's put it that way. Either way, what i can only describe as a Cthulhu who fights kung fu is inside here"

I touch the buttom, not really pressing it as much as getting a feel for it.

"This buttom will release it. Should we do it?"

"Releasing an eldrich abomination is usually not a good idea as they ggenerally aren't very friedly, though considering it uses a martial art it probably has a code of honour."
Bob Ross comments.

Last edited:
Ross turns from the box to look at the robot.

"Say metal lady, have you ever met a cosmic horror before ?"
He asks Dy3.

With that description it sounds like it could be one of my relatives... Morgen thought.

"Are you scared?" Morgen teased. "Shall I open it for you?"

Asahi looks at the squid monster in the box, and thinks for a second before answering.

"I guess we should release it, yes. We can communicate with it if we do, maybe learn things from it."

Well, not too particuary trilled to meet martial artist squidward, but that's honestly par for the course today.

I press the buttom.

"Basically, a csomic horror is an ancient, eldrich entity that orinates from outside of creation."
"Anyway, met a few before and let me tell you, none of them were exactly friendly."

Detective pushes the button.
"Though, guess that now we just got to see if that applies to this one in particular."
Ross says, as he stares the box.

Last edited:
Upon the button being pressed the tube dissolves into mush and eventually nothingness, leaving only a single squidheaded, alien monk standing and awake. As he was previously suspended in mid air within the booth he takes a small fall, one that leaves a reasonable thud on the ground, indicating the skin he is wearing is metal.

He speaks.

"Are you hostile?". Despite this line of questioning he assumes no defensive stance, or any fighting stance for that matter. "I would warn you against a surprise attack if you are, so there is no reason for you to lie. It's not that a surprise attack would serve detriment, it just wouldn't provide an advantage"

"We aren't hostile, just curious who you are. The box seemed to mention Red, so I assume you were summoned like us."

Wasn't one of mine after all it seems.

"What's with the box anyway?" Morgen starts checking people's fears again, starting with the kungthulhu, then Asahi, Aiden, Bob, Tyrant, the space lady and the robot.

Last edited:
"Wait you pressed the RED button???"

He sighs. "Well that's a shame, it was.... a comfort for me. As well as a convenience. It was a statis booth, by the way"

Dy3's fears... those would be seen as none, yet a lot of them at the same time. Indicating that if she had any, they weren't great fears, and would be somewhat minor. The minor fears being... a bit too much to make things out of.

"Do you need another box to stay in or was that box specifically designed for you...?"

Kaktu-Baj's greatest fear absolute freedom, seeing it as a directionless void he will forever be lost in..... and some weird snake with legs (looks alien, possibly native to his planet)

Back