• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

The inside of the ship is different from its rather-archaic looking exterior. It's extremely luxurious inside, with a lounge, tables for pool and darts, an actual pool, and of course, five-star quarters. [DxD never established what the interior looked like so i'm making it fancy]

"I know right sis? Not as much stuff as home, but it definitely is reminiscent, and high-quality."

"What can I say? I like comfortable housing if it's not too costly. Way better than dad's stupid throne, anyway..." He mutters that last part.

I look around the ship.

This is pretty amazing. The guys back home wouldn't...never mind.

I shake my head and turn to Aiden.

"Any idea on where we're going?"

"...sigh."

I guess that's what we are doing now. Cool, okay, that's fine. This is definetly- nope. Mhmm.

Well, the interior is nice at least... shit, i'm hungry. I knew skipping breakfast was a bad idea.

"Any food in here?"

"Yeah, there's food." He points to a fridge. "And something like that. Like I said earlier, I AM a prince. But this is still a bit nicer than what I normally get..."

"What did you normally get, then? The place we were born and spent a lot of our childhood in was a floating fortress and ship much like this, though far larger, so it brings back a few memories."

Elizabeth said, giving a slight smile and scratching her head.

"Well, for starters, there was a LOT more gold here. The kingdom mined a lot of auric ore, y'see, so they put it everywhere. Imagine that, using the hardest material known to man to line your couch..." He says it with some thinly-veiled vitriol. "Outside of that, Dad wasn't big on the whole "comfort and luxury" thing for me, so I had a normal room and all that."

"A couch like that sounds mighty unconfortable if you ask me..."

Whatever. As the Gecko opens the fridge, i grab the most "instant" food out of there.

"Got any microwaves?"

"I see. I had not encountered such a material in any world I'd been to, though I'd encountered many that can't normally be found in worlds like this."

"Even if you had a lot, having it line things like couches sounds like a waste, doesn't that just ruin the point of a couch?" Asahi comments at the explanations of Auric Ore

"Right? That's what I said! But My mother insisted, and she's a lot more a fan of the whole 'fancy noble' part. Anyway, it's some really strong stuff. My sword is actually made of it!" He summons Ascalon, then looks at it and frowns. "Right... forgot. Lost all my stuff. But I've got a sword called Dyrnwyn, and it's made of it."

He shakes his head. "Sorry, went off on a bit of a tangent. The point is, Most of my childhood was all about the harsh training and learning how to conquer, and less about the paperwork and red tape. Dad always let mom handle that sort of thing while he went off taking over the continent."

He brings up his parents multiple times, seemingly avoiding talking too much about them on purpose.

[ Auric Ore is only avaible after Yharon is dead reeee ]

Bob Ross returns from the fridge, having made himself a sandwich.
"You seem quite jolly for having had such harsh upbringing, care to explain ?"
He asks to the prince.

[ Auric Ore is only avaible after Yharon is dead reeee ]

Bob Ross returns from the fridge, having made himself a sandwich.
"You seem quite jolly for having had such harsh upbringing, care to explain ?"
He asks to the prince.
[Yharim has auric tesla armor without yharon being dead, shush]

"Sorry, I'd prefer not to talk about that until I know you all a bit better," He says to ross.

"Son of a Conquerer, huh... Yeah, that sums me up a lot," Aiden nods, then stares at Miles. "What's a microwave?"

Last edited:
"Its for warming up or cooking food quickly using radiation to heat it up." Asahi explains to Aiden

"I could try, I'm not sure how well they'll cook over an open flame though." He says, looking at Miles

"Radiation magic?" Aiden ponders. "To use that to cook sounds incredibly dangeorus... Oh, heat? Yeah, I've got you!"

Aiden produces a small flame, using it to warm the cup noodles.

The plastic cup melts, but noodle spillage is stopped by putting a ceramic bowl below it. Now the noodles are up and hot. I start eating with a fork from the kitchen.

I then look at the alien.

"Right, uh, how do i use you for the internet?"

Charmagne gave a confused look to the man to then starting the word Surpervillains in the Internet.
You see a bunch of news reports of powered beings who appeared about 7 days ago and started causing havoc. Of note is a strange armored man who stole large amounts of gold from areas in the US, and a woman who flew in and killed the dictator of a small country. Many other stories exist, but most tend to be local or unconfirmed

@ZephyrosOmega

"Understendable, sorry to have asked."
"By the way, do you have a training room on the ship ?"

@Faruel1998

So there's two doing important stuff, while the others are working on the small scale.

"Which is the most recent sighting of those other superpowered individuals ?"
Bob asks while looking at the hologram

Back