• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

"I thought about that too. Maybe we should go back for her, and get one of those officers to interrogate too. Two birds with one stone."

Elizabeth then teleports herself, Asahi, and anyone else interested to the robot's immediate location.

She'd then teleport the guns, any bullets, as well as the car's engine, into the Pacific Ocean.

"Do you feel like going now?"

Elizabeth asked.

Thhee bullet goes a bit deep onto Dy3's arm... and hurts a bit, however, before she can do anything... everything is teleported away as he sees people teleporting in. She looks... a bit confused.

Despite having been depowered and transported to an unknown forest in an unknown world, Morgen was pretty enthusiastic about their current predicament. Finally, a chance to let loose, to experience new things, to experience freedom! But first, they needed to be rid of that person. Morgen had hid behind a tree, observing the group from afar since around the same time the girl appeared. That person hadn't seemed to notice them yet. Should they run?

Ann remained in the forest. She didn't intent to get into actually dangerous fights. She looked around and found a log to sit on.

Yeah, I'm not going to go get shot. Especially if they're just going to come back here when they're done.

I lean against a tree while I wait for them to come back.

[Retconning the previous action since Pheonix changed the wording]

Considering the situation, Ross decides that they probably won't need his help, so he remains in the forest to keep Ann company, as he goes sit on a log close to the one she picked.

Asahi would grab one of the unconscious cops to bring back when they were telelorted.

They quickly returned, with the robot and an unconscious officer in tow.

"And there seems to be another new person around?"

Elizabeth said, looking towards them.

"Hey, we're other summoned people, we want to talk and learn more about our situation, you're safe here."

She said.

Strangely, while the two are gone, I notice yet another presence coming near us, which the sister points out. This new... thing is a lot more concerning than the others, given its insides being an indistinct mass of flesh without any real organs.

Asahi sets the cop on the ground and looks to the other new arrival.

"Hey there, did you just arrive too?"

Hmm. Seeing as their parents could directly oppose the entities, i doubt this is the same world as theirs. One would expect it to be quite changed. Still quite int-

What the hell is that? The new arrival... that's not a human, what the hell is that? Something about her... no, It, makes me unease.

I look at Malcar and give him a "you see it too, right?" look.

Dy3 is just with the group... really concerned with the pain she felt. Normally she was too strong to be hurt by bullets but... now they harm her, and cause pain. She tries to pull the bullet out of her.

I nod to Miles, but give him a strange motion before whispering to him.

"I wouldn't worry too much. The new one doesn't seem to have any intent to attack us... it smells kinda scared, actually. Not of us, though, which makes this confusing."

How meddlesome...

Morgen compliantly steps out from its hiding place with a relaxed smile. That person doesn't react as expected. Are they planning something? It doesn't matter.

"Oh, hi friends, really, really nice to meet you. My name's Morgen. That's spelled with an e instead of an a. So uh what's with the meet up? Did I miss an invitation or...?"

... oh yeah, "Dy3." I should help her.

I walk over to the metal woman, who I can see having some sort of foreign projectile inside her arm, pulling a small knife from my pocket.

"Hold still, You won't get it with your fingers."

I keep an eye on this new thing, "Morgen", but don't respond to it yet.

I swallow hard. Every cell in my body tells me messing with that Morgan is a bad idea. I whisper back to Malcar.

"Alright, deal with her, i'll interogate the cop."

Grabbing some vines around from the woods, i tie the cop's hands behind his back and slap him in the face a few times.

"Wake up sleepy head."

"Invitation is a way of saying it. We were all summoned to this world. You too. Discussing what to do next."

Elizabeth explained to the newcomer.

"The name's Elizabeth by the way."

Dy3 nods, a bit pained as she takes out her fingers from the wound. "Please... don't be too rough with it. I don't wanna get stabbed by accident."

"I'll only be as rough as necessary, can't promise much else really."

Pushing the knife a little bit past the projectile, I twist it, dislodging the object, With that, I can simply pull the object out by holding the knife at an angle.

What's up with these guys coming out of the forest? Did Elizabeth mess up something?

I squint at Morgen before turning to see Miles slapping the cop.

Guess what he says determines if this world is like mine.

I swallow hard. Every cell in my body tells me messing with that Morgan is a bad idea. I whisper back to Malcar.

"Alright, deal with her, i'll interogate the cop."

Grabbing some vines around from the woods, i tie the cop's hands behind his back and slap him in the face a few times.

"Wake up sleepy head."
The cop wakes up

”Who the **** are you? Are you one of them?”

I find Dy3s reaction especially strange. There's no nerves in her body, so she shouldn't really be able to feel pain. Maybe there's an equivalent? I felt the signal, so there's obviously something there...

Turning back around to face the larger group, I debate confronting "Ann Tell", but they seem... fine, for now. Those souls it consumed did appear to come from nowhere, so maybe it created them? This new thing, Morgen, is a bit more interesting anyways. Well, there is the armored man that the twins brought back, but I'm not a good speaker, so I'll leave that to Miles.

I approach the human-shaped mass of meat. There's a blank, but obviously apprehensive, look in my eyes. It's obvious I know something's up.

"What... what are you?"

The question sounds less offended or angry than it does genuinely curious.

Last edited:
Ann's eyes were glued to the new arrival, Morgen. She followed his every move, even if she didn't face directly towards him. It could almost be described as glaring.

"Maybe. I'm not sure myself, i feel pretty normal honestly... honestly, everyone else feels like a nutjob to me."

I try to panper the cop a bit. That's not my concern.

"I won't hurt you, but i need some answers. First... what day is it? And second, you guys were talking about "already knowing" about what we were up to. What was that about?"

@WHYNAUT
Ross notices the change of behaviour of the girl, slowing moving to her log.

"Why have you so tensed up Ann ? Is she someone you know ?"
He whispers to her, though from how the viking and gentleman reacted, that person is clearly trouble,

"Maybe. I'm not sure myself, i feel pretty normal honestly... honestly, everyone else feels like a nutjob to me."

I try to panper the cop a bit. That's not my concern.

"I won't hurt you, but i need some answers. First... what day is it? And second, you guys were talking about "already knowing" about what we were up to. What was that about?"
“Uh, it’s October 13, in uh 2020. And you guys know, you’re are supervillains or whatever the **** your guys call yourselves. I don’t give a shit. Lemme go.”

the man struggles

"Supervillains... okay, let's put it this way. Ignore the redhead twins, focus on me. I'm a poor, normal man who has been dragged around by these brutes. I have just arrived and have no clue about... anything, really."

I put my hand in his shoulder.

"So, i am confused. If you explain to me, i'll let you go. Are there superpowered people going around causing atrocities?"

Back