• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

"I see, well that's useful, there's a lot of information on there. Did you see anything about us on the internet yet?"

Asahi looks up towards the newcomer that his sister mentioned, and then returns to his conversation, letting her handle that.

I find this conversation quite funny, although a lot of the terms used go right over my head. I had detected that other person watching us a little while ago, but they didn't seem hostile so I never put much thought into it.

Dy3 starts thinking about stuff... like, how would have the police known what she was despite her trying her best to make it seem somewhat like a cosplay, and gets suspicious, what if they were bad guys disguised as cops? She didn't wanna risk it so she set a goal for herself and got into action. Given she is not currently handcuffed, she attempts to knock out the cops... with her own hands, given this was a car... it should be somewhat easy to do so.

The girl stops at these words. She seems to be hesitant, but she floats down to the ground still. She keeps about five meters between her and Elizabeth.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Elizabeth, and over there is my brother, Asahi."

She said, vaguely motioning her arm to him.

"I guess you could call me an "explorer", though in a rather odd way."

"Ahaha, well-"

Not a ******* chance. If this is a new earth, the past stays and dies with me.

"...maybe i'll tell you about it someday. The plan is to start back, yeah."

I look at Malcar. You know, i thought he was gonna be scary, but... this dude is a big teddy bear! I shoot a smile at him, before observing the new girl arrive.

Let's see... what the- she's so young. Probably below 18 even. That's strange, would the entities really get someone that young? One of the common themes here is that everyone is fairly old and such... she probably possesses some form of immortality. From her stance, i can tell, she is very combat centric. I can't exactly tell what, but something about her... is off. May be a spiritual thing.

In any case, i wave at her.

"None of you are from around here, are you?"

Now that they could see her from up close, the group could notice that the girl's eyes were missing a spark. There was no life in them. Some would maybe notice that she was also very much not human, like the detective did. She looked at the different faces in the group when a grumble could be heard from her.

"Ah - Well it was nice meeting you but I should get going." She says before trying to walk away as inconspicuously as possible, and failing at this by starting of with a heel turn.

"Going where exactly? You're stuck in this world, like all of us are."

Elizabeth pointed out.

"And how do you plan to start back, detective?"

She then asked Miles.

Ross has also taken interest in the new girl like the Redhead, looking towards her as swell.

"Are you okay kid ? You seem rather pale."
Bob asks with a worried tone, as the girl seems ... off.

Last edited:
This new lady is strange. She's only human at a glance, like those ones with the fake bodies, but it's different from them... weird.

"I wouldn't worry about her too much, she looks like she can take care of herself, to me at least."

I give the girl a very silly look.

"You're... hungry?"

I give Liz a shrug when she asks me.

"Dunno about that yet. Probably do what i always did. Underground work and help people whenever i can... by the by, can i call you Liz?"

Upon hearing the others' words she stops for a moment.

"I - I'm fine, really. Besides where I am doesn't matter anymore. Hehe..."

She stumbles a bit before leaning against a tree.

So hungry...... No! Get a hold. Get a hold. Get a hold! Think. You didn't just become weaker, your abilities were changed to an extent. Perhaps...!

She then finds she has an ability that can solve her problem, even if only for a moment. She immediately uses it, creating tens of souls and absorbing them at the same time. She stops leaning against the tree and turns around.

"See? All good." She says with her arms stretched out as if it was self-evident.

[2 charges left]

Last edited:
"Call me whatever you like."

She said to Miles, before curiously observing what Ann did.

"Were those... souls? Is that what you eat?"

Asahi looks at the new girl as she turned around after fixing her... issue.

He had been able to sense what she did and unlike his sister, chose not to comment on it.

"Just so you're aware, it doesn't seem like the people of this world are enthused about our arrival, and some of them are likely at least somewhat under the control of the entities that brought us here."

... eating... souls?

The puts me visibly on-edge, although not in the way one may expect. It's closer to the natural edge that a predator feels at all hours.

Ross noticed the sudden appearence and dispparence of spiritual mass, though the redheade already pointed it out.

"Are you sure you're okay ? I promise i won't judge you whatever it may be the problem your facing."
Bob says to her.

Last edited:
The girl looks at the group without hinting at what was going on in her head. Her face is expressionless.

They seem kind... I wonder, could I perhaps - No. I had my chance.

"So it's a hostile world huh? Well that at least makes it a little more familiar. You guys should just go on. I'd only be a hindrance."

"There's no real reason for you not to stay, we don't mind. I'm curious about you too, after all."

Elizabeth said to the girl.

"Don't be so dismissive of yourself, you wouldn't be of any hinderence to us at all, in fact your presence would makes things better for the more the merrier."
Bob Ross says in a friendly tone, metaphorically trying to reach out to her.

Last edited:
"Souls...? Shit. Guess my powers don't meddle in the spiritual, seeing as i couldn't see it."

I, in fact, pay more attention to what the... alien... girl... whatever has on her. Seems to be the news.

"...Further? That's interesting. Either more arrived after we did, or we are some sort of second wave."

Suddely, i remember something Liz and her brother said.

"Hey, you guys said your parents where also part of a game like this, right?"

@ Paul_Frank

"I have found this", Charmagne exclaimed, showing an hologram with the images of the news regarding them.

"Well that's not good. But 'further' huh? So there's more than us, and they know about us." Asahi comments in response to the news broadcast, before turning to Miles.

"Yes they were. They were both summoned into something like this before."

Her expression changes to being slightly suprised.

"My name..."

Her mind goes back to other times. Her name. Her name is -

"Ann Tell. My name is Ann Tell. Uh it's been a well since I've been in contact with other people, so uh... Well, thanks for having me."

"So our guess was right, there was some arranging done before. We should try interrogate some people later on."

Elizabeth said, thinking.

"Also yes, they were summoned much like you all."

"There's more people here like us? And considering the response we got, I feel like those other ones are trouble..."

I turn to Ann, still giving an odd look, not specifically at her, but more in general. I lightly wave to her.

Ann averts her gaze from Aiden. Too bright. She then notices the large man wave at her. She blinks and waves back, unsure of what was up with that.

“Since we seem to agree that we will be staying together then I nominate myself as the pack Alpha. I have tge most experience after all.”

“Since we seem to agree that we will be staying together then I nominate myself as the pack Alpha. I have tge most experience after all.”
"Hey, hold on a second!" Aiden counters. "We don't need to have a 'pack alpha', and if we did, we should all nominate someone together."

Asahi heads closer to his sister to speak with her.

"Whenever we go to interrogate someone to figure things out, who do you think it should be? One of those cops who seemed to know what was going on, or like, some random person off the streets?"

"Either one of the cops or, say, a politician or leader of some sort."

"Also we might want to go get the robot girl maybe."

Dy3 starts thinking about stuff... like, how would have the police known what she was despite her trying her best to make it seem somewhat like a cosplay, and gets suspicious, what if they were bad guys disguised as cops? She didn't wanna risk it so she set a goal for herself and got into action. Given she is not currently handcuffed, she attempts to knock out the cops... with her own hands, given this was a car... it should be somewhat easy to do so.
While she knocks out the first guy easily, before knocking out all the ones out of vehicles, but getting into an armored vehicle is more difficult at her level of strength, and she’s distracted by the unexpected effort long enough for the man inside to pull out a pistol and shoot her in the arm before being knocked out.

Back