• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

"Oh, I don't mind that. I understand why someone would react like that. I was curious what you meant by "dirty shadow" when describing yourself."

She then turned to look at the source of the sounds.

She pokes the girl.

"Ah !? What !? Where !? How !? When !?" Charmagne exclaimed, waking up with a start and looking around and then glancing at Elizabeth.

Hrr eyes widened.

"Your hair ... are so red!", she exclaimed curiously, touching them.

Elizabeth is slightly thrown off by this and backs away a slight bit.

"I guess my hair is red, yes? Is that something special? My brother there is just like that."

"I wouldn't say identical, we look similar because we're siblings, but there are definitely differences." Asahi says, just sorta letting the weird space lady touch his hair for a moment

"I'm sorry, what's your name?"

At that question Champagne puts on a military salute pose.

"Scout of the Zevnian fleet N-347 T-098 Charmagne-uhhh," she exclaimed, breaking the pose after spotting a butterfly passing by.

"Redheads are pretty rare in my Earth yeah."

Very pretty too. Then again, platinum blondes aren't common at all either.

"Well... about that. I used to be a famous detective back in my prime but... things happened. I lost all my fame, game, money... basically had to start again. Well, it'd be even harder now. So... i don't exactly do detective work anymore. I am a sleuth, but more private. Mostly worked underground, using the connections i gained to solve more personal cases... and run "errands" per say."

I cannot stop the melancholy in my voice from slipping out.

"A famous detective, huh. Interesting. Are you at all willing to talk about what those things that happened were? And this world, I suppose, is a chance for an entirely fresh start then."

She said, turning back towards Miles, away from the weird space lady for now.

"ah, come on... she's ignoring my red hair..." Aiden seems... slightly nonplussed that he's not getting a huge amount of admiration. Perhaps it's something he's used to on his world?

"You're an odd one aren't you Charmagne? You said you're a scout right, where were you scouting before coming here?"

Charmagne brings her attention back to Asashi.

"Oh yes, I've explored the whole galaxy! From system 78-B9 to system 5009-P9655"

Somewhere in the Shoshone National Forest a girl had appeared. Some of the other summoned people would perhaps be able to detect her.
The girl looked around confused, as would be expected when one's surroundings change from a wasteland to a lush forest.

Huh...? This is - what is this place? I became weaker?

She then sensed a group of people a few kilometers away from her and immediately became wary.

"That's nothing to be ashamed about, Miles. People have to make ends meet. some people just fall in with a crowd that probably isn't particularly safe."

I've been vaguely listening to the ongoing conversation, not really piping up myself.

Blinking as he just left a trance, Tyrant suddenly spoke up.

“It would seem an outside force is effecting my memory in some way. What happened since I spoke last?”

"I see, and what was your world like then space explorer?"

Asahi turns to the gecko and answers his question.

"We were transported to a version of earth, the locals panicked and called the police, who were likely influenced by the entities from the void. My sister teleported us all here to escape, well, most of us anyway."

@Paul_Frank

"Oh Zevnia! A planet so full of life and expanding ... then a meteor hit the surface destroying all life and my race evacuated the planet," he explained with a smile on his face.

“What the hell is a ‘Police’? I can’t blame the locals for panicking though. I am a terrifying predator after all. My prey should fear me.”

"Law enforcement for this place. They apprehend those who break the law, and these ones were well armed." Asahi explains to Tyrant

He turns back to Charmagne

"So your planet was wiped out and your people took to the stars huh? Did you guys never try to colonize another planet?" He asks, obviously intrigued by the story of the spacefarer

"Yes! My race is constantly looking for a planet with a suitable environment for our survival and my job as a scout is to find and report the location of planets habitab-uh! What is that !?" She exclaimed, pointing to one squirrel on the tree.

"Interesting, so you looked for habitable planets then, that's an important job."

Looking over to where they were pointing, Asahi notes the squirrel and responds.

"That's called a squirrel, its a type a animal that's pretty common in many places on this planet." He explains

“The law enforcement? A real alpha enforces his own rules and laws himself. Where is their leader? What is he doing while his subordinates work?”

"Uhh! It's amazing!", she exclaimed to then approach Asashi, looking into his eyes on a very close distance.

"Tell me everything you know!", she said with a very curious look.

"Hmm." Asahi thinks of a way to explain it to the gecko

"In the human world, there are too many tasks that a leader has to do, they can't exactly enforce the laws and everything on their own, especially since they lead such large areas. As such, they have others enforce their laws for them."

He then notes Charmagne being very close and steps back a bit in surprise

"Well we learned a lot during our travels with our parents. What exactly did you want to know in specific, anything you wanted to start with?"

She was now flying above the tree tops, looking directly at the group of people. So far they hadn't noticed her.

Eight of them. Lots of red hair. They all seem capable combatants... Ah, there I go again. Analyzing them based on combat capabilities. Are these inhabitants of this place or were they transported here too, I wonder?

"Earth, a planet in the Solar System, in the Milky Way galaxy. The dominant species is humanity."

“If his own pack along with himself cant control his territory because it’s so big then he should give up land then. If they are as wide spread as you say then it’s amazing they lasted as long as they did without turning on themselves.”

Charmagne nodded as her helm started to glow.

Analysis process in progress, data extraction.

Extraction completed, data transferred.

"Uh, thanks Charvell"

"Charvell?" Asahi asks, confused

"Well, humanity isn't exactly just one faction, and they are prone to infighting if left to their own devices Tyrant." He says, turning to the lizard.

"The various leaders of the world won't be willingly giving up much territory any time soon, that weakens them in a sense, their nations become smaller, have less money available, less forces, etc."

"Oh yes, Charvell is an artificial intelligence," she exclaimed, touching her helmet.
"It allows me to do very useful things, like hacking nearby technology, I just gathered all the information from the databases of what humans call the Internet."

Elizabeth turned to look directly at the newcomer observing them.

"Someone new is watching us it seems. One of the other people from the void."

Elizabeth keeps looking at them.

"Hey, we're not gonna hurt you or anything. We all were summoned just like you, we're just discussing out future actions and talking in general here."

She calls out to them.

Back