• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

"No, I've never met these two in my life. THough..." He sighs. "I do happen to have a twin. Albeit, he isn't redheaded..."

The interactions of the knowledgeable two, the frightened man, and the one with red hair are quite humorous to me.

Now that i've clearly my mind... examining everyone else in here makes me go from uneasy to absolutely terrified frigtenly fast.

3 redheads, two of which are simblings, another who's apperently okay with this, an actual viking, a blonde looking posh, a talking, fire spitting lizard and a actual honest to god female robot. That's not even talking about everyone else! Like... what the ****!? Are those aliens??? And then there's the lightning and-

"****... this."

This is too much. If God is real then he better be pulling a ******* prank. My blood runs so cold it almost feels solid. A terrible sweet breaks out. I put my frosty hand in my face and, just as expected, the next step of it all starts.

Warm, wet tears drip down my face. I feel like i'm losing it. Am i going insane? Has the guilt over the false confession finally taken it's grip over my soul and start to wipe my sanity from existence!? I just... wanted a fresh start! I wanted to pay for my sins, i know i could! I didn't ask for any of this bullshit... is this my punishment? Is that what God decided to put me through?

As i continue to cry and breakdown, i just sort of... lay there. Face to forearms, facing down into the void. Maybe if i ignore it all, it'll come back to normal. And if not, then wake me up when it's over...

... oh no.

Seeing the frightened man have a breakdown like that doesn't feel good to watch, much less experience in the detail I do, so I float over to him, making sure not to intrude into his space.

"Are... are you ok?"

Dy3 looks very worried. "Are you alright...?" She asks, approaching the man, crouching down a bit. "Do you need a hug or something?"

“You there! The one freaking out on the ground. Calm yourself! You aren’t going to accomplish anything like this.”

My face, only described as a sobbing mess, full of tears, spit and snot, looks up again to see people actually caring. Weird. I wipe my face with my sleeves and force myself to not cry. My eyes are still as red as tomato sauce.

I still make manners to sit on the ground.

"Umm... i'm fine, probably. Just... been having hard days lately an-"

My voice gets shakey.

"And, this hasn't helped."

Paying attetion, i realize, that's the viking and the robot. I giggle a little at the irony.

"You know, your kind are great figures from the past in my land... and you are the kind of thing we work towards achieving in the future. This really is... almost like a dream- well, more like a nightmare."

"Oh dear... I can understand having bad days but I've never had days as bad as yours... I mean, there was once this time I almost got killed by a gal! But... seems like you experienced worse. Don't worry, I think everything will be fine from here on... atleast I hope that!" Dy3 says with a bit of a smile. "I am what you're achieving in the future...? Wow, so you come from the past? Tell me how it is like!"

The past? Strange.

"It's alright. You can let it all out if you want, you're only make your eyes sore like this..."

The voice I speak in sounds like it comes from someone entirely different, someone with a different frame and upbringing... but not a different face, weirdly.

Something about their words resonate with me. Yeah, they're right. Just mopping about isn't gonna do jackshit. All it'll do is make me feel sorry for myself... just like back then.

I get up and slap both my cheeks.

"Yeah-yeah you're right. Sorry. Just couldn't hold it in."

I stratch my head and think a bit. They seem nice enough.

"Miles D Wright. Names?"

"Dy3, nice to meet ya Miles!" Dy3 says, with a smile on her face, her eyes being covered by... the helmet she's wearing. She stretches her hand for him to shake it.

"It's nothing to apologize about..."

When I begin to respond with my name, I visibly freeze. A few dozen words fly through my head: all titles, not names...

What was my name, anyways?

"Uh... Mal... car?"

The bickering suddenly stops, and you feel yourself suddenly thrown into another world. As you look around you, you find yourself in a plain American city street. As soon as you’re seen though, people take a look at the more..... out of place members of the the group, and immediately begin warily backing away, staring, or some combination of the two. One woman takes out her phone and begins to call someone on it. It seems as if your presence is more immediately alarming than one would expect.

Aiden stands up, rubbing the back of his head. "Is this lindblum? No... this is way flatter. And... more advanced. Huh." he looks around. "What kinda place is this then?"

He then looks at the people that seem wary. "Hey, it's alright, everyone! I'm just a hero that's passing through, don't mind me! Or... these other people!"

"Well, here we are it seems."

Elizabeth stated.

"That's what these things do. They grab people from various places, toss them into a world, give them powers and then see what happens. For some inexorable goal of their own. Sometimes they intervene a bit too."

Immediately, I notice that the frightened man appears to have been instantly skinned alive.

No, that's not quite right. I can tell his skin is still there, but it's like my senses just ignore it. I can feel his heartbeat like my own, the scraping of blood against veins like my own... strange. After that, a weird smell comes over me, something I instinctively identify as fear, maybe some concern peppered in there, from the people nearby. They wear strange clothes, and as I look up, the sun appears to shine on me from many different directions.

I turn to the knowledgeable lady.

"Is this a common thing where you come from? You seem to have been going after this sort of thing, judging by how you acted."

"WOAH." Dy3 is surprised at the change of place, but the surprise goes away quickly, this place looking... not too old in comparison to her time nor not too futuristic. "So... if we are tossed here... what are we supossed to do?"

The people are not placated at all, and some seem to run into the nearest building for cover. The woman is just close enough for you to hear that she’s calling 911 for some reason

Something that may have gone unnoticed though is the fact that the entire sky seems to shimmer and alternate deep blues and reds. The people around either don’t notice or don’t care

Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah okay cool i have powers now... seeing everyone down to the skeleton is unconfortable so i turn that off. I can test the powers later.

"So we're literally ******* toys for those... things. Fanfuckingtastic."

Although i sound angry, and in fact i am, the more... familiar scenario helps me calm down. This is nice. I shake Dy3's hand and walk to someone in the street. Thankfully, being myself means i look as normal as they come, so they shouldn't be scared or anything.

"Uh, excuse me. I know this is kind of a dumb question but what city am i on?"

"There's no set goal here, you are merely brought here to do as you will."

She said to the very tall robot, before turning to Malcar.

"Not quite. Our mother and father were summoned in a previous world like this, they met there and eventually left that world. They arranged for the two of us specifically to be brought into here at our request, which is why we have this awareness."

"Good question! Everyone! I say we start saving people."

Aiden looks down at himself. Armor intact. Good. And he's even got a red scaled gauntlet. Not entirely unlike his brother's armor... How interesting.

"... that's a pretty weird request. Is there any particular reason for that?"

While speaking, I absentmindedly look down at myself, seeing clear through my skin just as with everyone else. Glancing around, the metal lady is, predictably, made of metal throughout, but multiple people's organs... don't appear to be working. In fact, they don't appear to be living at all, more like just facsimiles of organs and flesh and blood.

Last edited:
"We were curious of what this all was like, and what new things could be learned from this, even if it was a risk, that would just make it all the more interesting. Before this we traveled from world to world, witnessing all sorts of sights, so this was a logical conclusion, really."

She explained, sounding somewhat excited at the prospects she spoke of.

"And save? Who do you intend to save, and what from?

Elizabeth turned to Aiden.

Last edited:
Asahi looks around at the city, and notes the panicked masses before responding to Aiden.

"Currently, it seems like people are, understandably, afraid of us, I'm not sure if they want to be saved by anyone summoned here."

"Everyone who needs it, from whatever they need to be saved from," Aiden answers rather simply. "If I find someone in need, I'm gonna help them, you know? Even if they're... afraid of me."

He seems saddneed at that prospect.

"..."

I suppose I can't blame some kids for wanting to find out what the world is like. I was like that, too, a long time ago...

Aiden's comment catches my attention, much more than one would think it does.

"Hey, I'll help you!"

"That honestly, sounds like the bests of ideas. Does not matter if they're afraid of us, if we show them kindness and help them... maybe they'll stop fearing us?"

You begin to hear sirens in the distance. It seems like the woman called the cops on you.
The person asked for the city just runs off clearly worried

"I think before we try to help anyone, we should get decently far away from here, we can worry about other things afterwards."

I hear a strange sound in the distance, vaguely reminiscent of a storm.

"Is there any particular reason? I mean, I'm sure we can clear up any confusion."

"This world is most likely not very used to supernatural things, people fear what they don't know, and we did kind of appear out of nowhere. They might not be very inclined to believe us, or might freak out."

"I don't think the cops are going to react well to our... colorful cast here. If the citizens didn't, I'm sure they'll be panicked too."

"You're sure? You think the police would just let the robot and lizard man go with a simple explanation?"

I snark at the guy who looks like he was pulled out of the Stormcloak rebellion.

"Don't worry, I can come up with something!" Dy3 says, taking her helmet off... revealing her long hair. "I look mostly human aside from a few things so... I can say this is cosplay!"

"... I've seen stranger things, although that's probably just relative to me. I don't know anything about this place, anyways, so I'll just go where everyone else decides to, I guess."

Elizabeth shrugs.

"We'll have plenty of chances to explain ourselves later, I think. What about you?"

Elizabeth says, looking to Asahi for his opinion on the matter.

Back