• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

While the cop is getting interrogated, Tyrant licks his eyes to clean them.

He couldn’t help but ponder as to why the others seemed so different. The Alpha should be the strongest. In his experience that’s all that matters.

"Supervillains... okay, let's put it this way. Ignore the redhead twins, focus on me. I'm a poor, normal man who has been dragged around by these brutes. I have just arrived and have no clue about... anything, really."

I put my hand in his shoulder.

"So, i am confused. If you explain to me, i'll let you go. Are there superpowered people going around causing atrocities?"
“Yes, it just started last week. We know you’re one of them too. The fact that you resisted and didn’t surrender shows how dangerous you are!”

"I don't." She responds to Ross' question.
"Would you please mind telling me why you are staring so intensly at her then ?"
He would further ask Ann, while also keeping an eye on the 'being'.

It seems some people have arrived beforehand and are starting to trash the place ...
Ross thinks about what the cop says.

"Hahaha, really? Maybe you guys shouldn't point guns at people the moment they appear, ever think about that?"

I turn back to Liz.

"Anything else you want me to ask him?"

I approach the human-shaped mass of meat. There's a blank, but obviously apprehensive, look in my eyes. It's obvious I know something's up.

"What... what are you?"

The question sounds less offended or angry than it does genuinely curious.
"Hm?" Morgen looks the warrior up and down before smiling.

"Oh, what, are you interested in me?" they jest.

"You don't have to worry, I don't bite- unless you want me to. Otherwise I'm just a bundle of flesh and disappointment like everybody else."

Morgen takes the time to read the warrior's fears.

"So what are you?"

"Ask him who else he's referring to that came here last week. Where they are maybe."

"Anything they know about the others that appeared, yes."

She replied, looking around in general, she heard Morgen's words, and seemed quite curious at them as well.

... why do so many of these people hate themselves?

"I see, and you aren't lying as far as I can tell."

My fears are rather strange and vague, but can best be described as "myself." I keep a closer eye on the Miles is speaking to.

“No, there was that guy with the reptile feet, he went around killing people, the crazy flying woman, I don’t remember all of them. Do you not know them? They’ve been around doing crazy shit”

"As they said. We only appeared in this world, not long ago. If you tell us everything you know, we might be able to help deal with those people."

"What he said yes..."

I somehow project a notebook and a pen. Start writting the current events i know of.

"Definetly useful then. I assure you, if they are going around killing people, then we are defiently on your side. Maybe we can officialy form a alliance with the goverment or something... in any case, do you know anything else?"

Bored, Morgen decides to start checking people's fears, starting with the cop.
"As they said. We only appeared in this world, not long ago. If you tell us everything you know, we might be able to help deal with those people."
@Edwellken
The cop’s fears seem to involve a dark shadow appearing in front of him and killing his family, as well as the
group doing the same to him

@The_Divine_Phoenix @CrimsonStarFallen
“I dunno, about a week ago, a bunch of people with powers appeared and a started ******* with shit, murdering people and stuff. They haven’t seen in a few days. If you aren’t with them, who are you with?”

"No one in particular, at the moment. The people that appeared a week ago would almost certainly be associated with the entities then, as part of their plan or something. We'll try deal with them, is there anyone we could talk to more about this? I'll take you back to Lincoln when we're done here."

I close the pen.

"With you. Now, Liz, feel free to take the poor guy away."

I start doing some thinking and come to the space alien again.

"Hey, can i have acess to the internet again?"

@CrimsonStarFallen

"You probably should first ask him why people in the city didn't seem to notice the lightnings in the sky before bringing him back."

@WHYNAUT

"... Alright then."
Ross decides to not try to pry the information if she doesn't want to tell him, instead he would simply attempt to see if she's looking at anything in specific now.

Last edited:
"No one in particular, at the moment. The people that appeared a week ago would almost certainly be associated with the entities then, as part of their plan or something. We'll try deal with them, is there anyone we could talk to more about this? I'll take you back to Lincoln when we're done here."
”I don’t know lady, I’m just a cop, I only know what I saw in the news.”

"Bad idea. If they didn't react to it, it's most likely invisible. Asking about it is just gonna confuse him more."

Miles's fears are mostly abstract and nonsensical. Some of them include cocain, a family of 4, a ghost and... God.

I imagine we'll have to deal with those other people at some point, but they seem to have not been seen for a while judging by what the man said.

"Well, thank for your time! Hopefully people don't freak out when you get sent back to whetever you came from."

"Fair enough. Sorry about all this, we'll try figure it out."

Elizabeth teleports the policeman back to his car.

Elizabeth's fears are hard to define, in that she doesn't particularly even have any.

She seems to dislike the notion of boredom, failure and restrictions, but they can't quite be classified as fears, or anything close really.

Morgen sees two fears layered over each other when looking at Silas. The first fear is that of Silas being alone by himself, sitting in the dark. The second fear is Silas in the same position but with shadowy figures in a circle around him that mock him.

Aiden's impatiently tapping his foot. "Well, I can say that this isn't good. We're already distrusted by this world, which I should note I don't know anything about. That said, i can help you guys if anyone needs shelter. I can summon a place for us to stay."

"A base of operations might be nice, especially since going into any city right now might be bad."

"Can't do a hunting ground... But!"

Aiden holds up his arm, clad in that red scale gauntlet. In a flash of fire and light, what appears before them is none other than a giant flying ship, complete with eye-shaped decoration on the front.

"I can do this. Meet Ryuteimaru!"

"Well, we could probably clear up any misunderstandings by dealing with the people who were summoned before..."

I'm cut off by the appearance of a giant boat in the sky. I rub my eyes several times before realizing this is actually a thing that happened.

Morgen pauses for a brief moment before the sight of the giant ship causes them to burst out laughing.

"Pffft! A flying fortress huh? Sure, why not?"

Back