• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

Morgen's grin widens, but they don't move, waiting to see how Silas reacts before they do anything.

"You're a fiery one. I like that. So, what comes next?" Morgen's eyes are slick with anticipation.

tumblr_inline_new9epR9dv1qekc6t.gif

"Show us to that room, please."

She continued speaking much the same, and would follow along when shown.
The group is lead to the room where they find a man not much older than his 20s, sitting on one of the beds. No one else is in here besides him.

”Hopefully you have more luck speaking to him than us.”

(12:00 CST)

"Greetings. We're similar to you, in that we also have powers and were brought into this world by foreign entities. We're trying to learn more about the summoned folks that have been harming this world, and I hoped you might have some answers about what brought you here, and if you know anything about them."

Elizabeth said, maintaining the authority in her speech.

The man doesn’t seem to be moved by the power of her charisma, but he does look up and squint at her. Still says nothing though

Bob Ross walks next to the man's bed.

"Good morning lad, i'm Bob Ross, pleasure to meet you."
He would says, as he extends a hand towards the man for an handshake.

"City hall. Almost a thousand people on the streets i hear. I was planning on visitting it soon actually."

Dude please just answer my question.

Bob Ross pulls back his hand, since the man didn't accept the handshake.

"For first thing, would you mind telling us your name ?"

Elizabeth briefly demonstrated her powers to prove herself, teleporting a few feet here and there in the room.

"See, we're like you, we want to know what happened. We only just showed up and were treated like criminals initally, so we want to try solve that."

Elizabeth briefly demonstrated her powers to prove herself, teleporting a few feet here and there in the room.

"See, we're like you, we want to know what happened. We only just showed up and were treated like criminals initally, so we want to try solve that."
The his eyes seem to shine for a second, before he seems to become depressed again.

”What do you need?”

I look at the sword. Then at Ann. Then I turn to Morgen. Then I look back at the sword.

Uh...

"Ann, could you hold off on the dismemberment? And Morgen, stop antagonizing her."

"Its as she said, we want to find out about the summoned people who have been causing trouble, and wanted to know if you had any information on them, or what brought you to this world and gave you your powers."

"And we could've had so much fun-" Morgen quipped with the same sarcastic expression.

"Fine, fine, you're the boss. It was just a bit of teasing. No harm intended. I apologize."

Morgen backs away from Ann and the sword.

"Anyway not that you asked, but everyone else left to search for the rest of the super weirdos. It's just us 3 left here on the ship."

"Oh i'm just a bit of a mystery hunter myself. Thank you for the help sir."

Kawaguchi huh. I nod to Malcar and go back to the other japan people.

"Alright, we got our target, it's the city of Kawaguchi... anyone know how to get there?"

The sword fades away and Ann takes a step back.

"I'm going to eat something."

She starts searching for the kitchen.

"Interesting. What are you the Challenger of, then? And that doesn't mean you can't speak, does it?"

Elizabeth said, becoming notably on guard.

Great, so it's just us three.

Ann starts heading for the kitchen.

**** no I'm not going to be the only other person in the room with her.

"Me, too. All of the sudden changes to my life has made me hungry."

I follow Ann.

Correlating the "Blue" with the blue lightning that he saw at the beginning and the challenger thing with the fact that this is supposedly an experiement of sorts, an idea forms into the mind of Bob Ross.

"If you are a "Challenger" then why aren't you, well, challenging us ? Also, i guess that the others that were summoned alongside you are also challengers, correct ?"
He asks to the Challenger, as he readies himself to fight in case things go south.

"A challenger eh?" Asahi repeats, thinking things over

I wonder if this can be solved without fighting him though.

"Challengers don't immediately oppose people like us, not all even take the route of direct combat if it seems avoidable. In general, it depends on what aspect they oppose."

Elizabeth explained, while waiting for an answer.

A tentacle lashes out to grab Silas by the arm as he tries to leave. Should it land, Silas would feel it squee tightly around his wrist, intent on keeping him where he is.

"Hey."

Morgen's face was completely devoid of any of the normal humor it carried, leaving a stark, serious expression.

"Just so we're clear, I'm not going back. Ever. I know you 'only want what's best for me' but, well that isn't what I want."

Morgen's arms are shivering.

"I know you're nowhere near as powerful as you used to be so if you ever try to take me back I'll..."

There's a decent amount of fear and hesitation in Morgen's voice to the point where it sounds more like a plea than a threat. They stare Silas down, waiting for his response.

Octopus.

I sidestep the tentacle and pin it to the wall with my elbow. I turn to Morgen and listen to what she says before raising an eyebrow.

"What? No, seriously, what are you talking about? I've never met you before and this is the strongest I've ever been. I think you might be mistaking me for someone else."

Though I don't know how, considering blue hair was fairly uncommon where I came from. That said, unless she's a really good liar, I think she believes what she's saying isn't fake.

Back